yummy mummies dating support group

i hate it. lol
this bloke i asked if he had facebook, his response was " sorry but its too soon" i thought fair enough, knew he had a kid etc. literally 2messages later i had his manly parts on my screen, clearly theres no time limit on getting his bits out. this is the same bloke who asked me what my body was like, before asking my name.

i really struggled with the dating thing, i feel like iv become old and not into the sort of things the men i attract are.

Wowwww. Those are some big red flags, he's a douche, a scummy douche. Avoid guys like that.

Luckily I've never been sent dirty pics, and never been asked to send one...other then underwear haha
Still can't believe I sent them, I hate my stomach with a passion!
Dating is crazy now, especially with picture messaging being so much easier now.
I hate thinkin about my body before babies :( even my body after zane was better then mine now. So depressing and yet I don't have time or energy to get toned

i know, its not just my tummy, its my whole body, it feels like it aged over night. so untoned :(

And stretch marks galore! Ugh. I hate how high quality phone pictures are now...

And first love just texted me apologizing for a late reply, that his date lasted 3 days.... Wtf am I supposed to even say to that. I'd have preferred "sorry I didn't reply, I was kicking kittens" :dohh:

Omg! I can't believe he's said that to you.
It's not like u needed to know this (he's probably lying) what an absolute jerk

Its taken me 2 days to catch up with this thread lol you have all been busy women I am so jealous.. I have been covered in dust from decorating, been kept busy trying to get head lice out of my daughter hair and extremely exhausted from a clingy baby lol nothing exciting happening my way at all..

Lemon tree you so need to tell us more about your new guy! Moomin troll, I think teenager is trying to make you think if you dont act now you will lose his goodies to the new "date" men eh! why not say what you mean and mean what you say..

ZombieQueen.. You first love seems to be on a weird tangent, I agree with you on locking him off for now because you might find although you are mentally prepared after past experience it can easily send you into feeling down about it, the way I see it is if they are not contributing to your recovery there is simply no point.

Abby.. Men these days think its ok to ask for naked pics, I find it insulting when asked because it just makes me feel they are just interested in sex and want to use me. That is like an immediate turn off especially if you haven't decided to date! I wish dating was the same as years ago, you go out for dinner and a movie and eventually decide if you want to progress further.

Daneuse, The guy your messaging sounds nice, have you decided to meet?

I must be the only one with no action lol FOB came to see the kids and bought me chocolates and a card for Mothers day, I avoided him like the plague which makes me feel more comfortable. At least we can be civil I guess.. XX

I don't know if he's lying, but what's he want to get out of telling me? Trying to get a rise outta me? Not gonna happen.

I don't know if he's lying, but what's he want to get out of telling me? Trying to get a rise outta me? Not gonna happen.

Its weird isn't it? It leaves you wondering if he wants you but want to make you jealous or if hes' genuinely seeing you as just friends and tells you thinking its no big deal:dohh:

Men can be so confusing :wacko:

Exactly! God I'm so confused. I don't care if we are just friends, it'd just be nice to clarify.. Men...

shezza84uk - I guess that was nice of FOB, although I dont know the whole story...Im glad things are civil at least!

zombiequeen - I still think this guy was trying to get a reaction out of you, for the attention, and therefore feeding his insecure ego. He sounds immature..

moomintroll - I hear ya about pre-baby body :( Ive only had one but I carried her VERY far out, the photo that i uploaded to facebook 3 days before she was born actually shocked people. Im using cocoa butter though, its really helped with the marks? Not sure if Ill ever be toned again though... I might do a smoothie diet weightloss program again. I did it years ago, it worked really well. Its probably the only thing I have time to do now!

lemontree - wow! To me it really sounds like this guy may have been lying to you about something. Sex was obviously high on his priority list and he wanted to get there as soon as possible, but he didn't want you apart of his personal life on facebook.. maybe he's dating others, has a girlfriend/wife, etc? It just sounds fishy!

I was going through some drama with FOB and his family this weekend, so it took me 3 days to answer that guy's last email, I just sent it now. Hopefully I hear back from him. We've added eachother to facebook and looks-wise, he's nothing special. He has the nerdy look just like FOB does which freaks me out slightly, but his personality seems so much different so Im trying to see past that.

The more I talk to him, the more I feel like Im leading on that other guy.. the closest friend of mine who lives overseas and is trying to get a visa here. He finds out in a few days! Im still not sure where I stand with him romantically because Ive lacked physical attraction to him in the past :( ..

Teenager was texting me none stop yesterday. Telling me if he had to choose me or this girl, he'd choose me. And then when barman leaves in 3 weeks I should go back to him.....hahaha no lol
I said its not about who's first choice, we are good mates, both young free and single and it's about time I started to have some fun.
The barman is gorgeous, it's a shame he's leaving or that I just didn't talk to him sooner. But oh well.
He's a singer so going to watch him on wednesday.

Lol at least teenager is now telling you what he has on his mind, enjoy the bar man until he goes lol x

Teenagers now gone back to friend mode, which is fine with me lol he is a really lovely lad and I know if I need someone to talk to, I can go to him.
I can't wait to see the barman, which I wasn't expecting and seen as he's leaving soon is dangerous lol

Last night I found out one of my male friends who is coming to my sisters wedding in Cyprus is actually friends with R (barman) and staying in napa with him for the week.
Small world.
Something really weird happened last night tho. I got a text off a number I don't know. Turns out it was Ben, the lad I met on my night out in manchester.
Got texting and he wanted to meet me tonight for a date, I said yes. Then he said we could meet half way between me and him. So I said well I can't at this short notice because I have kids.

He then went quiet, but did text me back and then the weird message......
"I'm actually looking forward to having sex with you more now I know Uve got kids"
My response was "wtf?"

Wow not only did he bring up sex this early but to say that! I'm now ignoring him

WTF seriously WTF kind of message is that....
im shocked. speachless... :dohh::dohh:

My next response to him was I'm speechless! I couldn't believe it, because it wasn't even a joke.
Even R doesn't talk to me like that and I just randomly had sex with him lol
But yes I am staying well away from that lad hahaha

I think he got ur hint by me not texting him last night lol
I'm still in shock haha

LOOOOOOL

i am really really surprised - i am glad i didnt get a cock shot!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->