yummy mummies dating support group

We are meeting up tonight, so we shall see. But his feelings seem to be pretty strong, so don't think we can go back and we can't start being together because we aren't right for each other.

Don't hide the fact ur dating! Ur doing nothing wrong and it's not her place to have an opinion. But lie if u feel the need lol
My mum loves the fact I'm getting out there and dating again.
Well I say dating, the last few times I've gone out I've been a bit of a slag hahaha
Freedom got to my head lol

Hey ladies, I am still single and actually love it lol I might become a cat lady haha! Moomin_Troll is it because of the age gap you feel he is not right? or is the chemistry off as well?

I haven't been on much because I have forgotten my password so cant log on from my iphone lol

The age gap was a concern but no he's really mature for his age.
Even tho it shouldn't matter now it does because we both know each other so well.
I don't want anymore kids, I've had that life. He wants to settle down and have a family. So we would have to end if anything started.
He ended back at mine last night and had sex again :/ lol
But this morning he's said the feelings are too strong and he doesn't want to hurt me or get her himself so it's best to stop it now.
Although this has effected our friendship, we are going to keep our distance for awhile

I have my 1st ever date 2mro,eek! Ive only ever had girlfriends,never been on a proper date! just going to the cinema while my sis has LO.

I never dated before I started this thread.
It's so much fun, have a great time, and don't forget to come back and tell us all about it haha

My life's been pretty quiet dating wise :/
Although afew weeks ago I bumped into the lad I started this thread about.
We got talking and he told me how much he regretted cancelling our date, he had no money n was embarrassed n then over thought the fact I was a widow. The more we talked the more he kept saying how he regretted his choice.
We ended up kissing....he had a gf, i blame the fact i was wasted, ive never been that type of girl lol but have now split up.
J randomly sent me a friend request on fb, so I accepted lol let the freak stalk me for abit

Hey ladies! Just been reading this thread and found it really gripping listening to everyone's stories lol. I've not had my baby yet I'm only 4 months gone but I'm going to be a single mum so it's good that this thread is here for when I've had the baby and feel ready to start dating which I doubt will be for a very long time lol x

I'm so happy this thread has gone so well and is an entertaining read hahaha
It's difficult dating while being a mum, so I love having other mummies here for support and advise, or just someone to gossip with lol

I'm so happy this thread has gone so well and is an entertaining read hahaha
It's difficult dating while being a mum, so I love having other mummies here for support and advise, or just someone to gossip with lol

I think I read the whole thread last night, I was gripped like reading a book I wanted to see what happened next! Haha

oh no kim, J just cant hlp himself can he?

well since iv last updated, the nice boy actually turned out to be a complusive weirdo lair. i swear i need to listen to myself more often lol. intution is the best thing. so he is binned off,

iv since meet this really nice bloke we have had 4dates in total. the first 3 we went bowling drinks, cinema walks dinner etc, then the 4th he came to my house for drinks, so you can prob guess what happened. so who knows whats going to happen. :)

J is crazy bless him!
"Drinks round mine" or "let's watch a DVD" always mean one thing hahaha
I want to date :( last few lads I've had anything to do with has just been abit of fun.
I keep attracting young lads tho, that's my problem

Hey ladies, as always I am the dullest of all lol I have no dates however I did join eharmony and a guy from there wants to meet me, he wants kids and I don't so I haven't agreed to a date. Sooooo I stalked J just now lol dont he have the gay look to you?? lol

Lemontree you have found a gentleman, you deseve to be happy I hope it works out! :)

Aside from this I am moving house in 3 weeks, my family are unhappy with me because I've just spent 3000 decorating and now moving into an undecorated flat which sucks but I got an offer of a 3 bedroom exchange for my 2bedroom, they are new build properties in the same building although this is now open plan which I hate.. I am thinking future and never having to move again as my tenancy is secured what would you all have done?

Hope you are all well xxx

Hahaha yeah, J has got the creepy, gay look about him lol
I'd move if I was you.
Yes that's alot to spend on decorating to then move, but ur future is far more important

Hahaha yeah, J has got the creepy, gay look about him lol
I'd move if I was you.
Yes that's alot to spend on decorating to then move, but ur future is far more important

Very true, I cant wait to just get it over and done now but I have to wait for the safety inspections etc then hopefully it should be all good to go.

Next week I'm going Cyprus for my sisters wedding. And when I get back I have a date!!!!!
Sat in a pub last night with my mate n her fella. A lad on the next table who was gorgeous comments on my mates tattoos, we say hello n he then sat back down.
Came up to me and said "I'm crap at this, but can I take u out for a drink?" I said yes and we swapped numbers.
I haven't asked his age yet as we haven't had a massive text convo.
But he spent 6 yrs in the army, so must be around my age.
He's cute, got a beard, covered in tattoos and a lip piercing. Just my type! So excited

Edit: just found out P is 22 haha why can't I get a date with an older man lol

Well ladies I think this could lead to something serious.
P came round mine last night after work because he said he didn't want to wait 2 weeks to see me.
We get on so well and have got a date on Thursday :)

Well ladies I think this could lead to something serious.
P came round mine last night after work because he said he didn't want to wait 2 weeks to see me.
We get on so well and have got a date on Thursday :)

Yayy I hope he doesn't turn out to be a weirdo I think these toy boys smell cougar on you LOL:haha: but if you like him and things are great go be happy woman, you deserve it xx

Smell the cougar! hahahha
He said i dont look 25 at all n he thought i was younger then him lol
He doesn't seem or look his age. He's been threw alot with bein in the army and afghan, and right now doesn't seem like a weirdo!!!!
He's really keen on me, it's weird because I normally go for weirdos haha
I'm waiting for something to go very wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"