• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

yummy mummies dating support group

I made it perfectly clear that if by a miracle I took him back and he did it again, it would be so easy for me to sell my house and disappear and he'd never hear or see me again.
It would be the perfect excuse, I've often wondered about packing up and just moving to Spain lol
I think this has scared the hell out of him, and he wants to go back into his counselling.
Could be all words, I'd make sure he was trying before I took him back

Hey hun did you talk to him or anything? I havnt herd from FOB but found out hes on a dating site and his profile says he has no kids! hope things are going ok with you

Hey hun did you talk to him or anything? I havnt herd from FOB but found out hes on a dating site and his profile says he has no kids! hope things are going ok with you

What a dick!
He's been begging me to take him back, he's a mess.
The boys miss him.
He's called and left a message with his counsellor to start sessions back up.
My family have really surprised me and taken his side while still supporting me. They all think I should give him another chance.
Seeing him tonight, think we are goin for a drink n maybe cinema and see how I feel.
I'm not as angry as I was that's for sure or I'd punch him soon as I see him lol

Hmm maybe it is worth a second chance see how you feel once you talk to him and spend time together :/ seems like he really is sorry

He's in bits, he looks a right mess :(
He still can't stop crying when he looks at me, so stayed in. Waiting for a curry and then watching a film. Done face masks lol been nice to be with him again

Aw bless him I dont reckon he would mess up again bur obviously you no him better than me

Hey hun how was your night? Ugh I dont even get how im supposed to meet someone :/ I literally neverhave ananyone else to look after LO so I dont get how im supposed to meet anyone. Theres a guy iv been chatting to on facebook who lives about 5 mins from my house and he wants to meet up but I always have my daughter! Im getting really depressed sitting in all day id love to meet someone but I dont really see a way around it :/

It was a nice night thanks :)
Don't u have any family near? I have to pay my brother to babysit so I can go out

Aw do you reckon youl sort thing out? No I literally have no one to watch her! X

Before my brother would babysit I had no one either, so I know how frustrating it is :(
Part of me wants to try and the other part wants to rip his head off still. I can't make up my mind.

Moomintroll i think it was probably a massive mistake on his part which he knows by the sound of it, id take it slow and make him work for you back. Hope you can work it out, you seemed so happy nefore he went and did that!

Single lady here too. Josh is a total dick! Was so horrible to me the other day it made me cry and everything and im not a cryer!! Single lady night out saturday for me woo!

Omg what did he say to make u cry? What an arsehole!
He's been in bits, saying he can't lose me, misses me and the boys.
It's his bday tomo, so I'm seeing him. Ile probably take him back.
My family and friends think I should. He's gota work at it and go back to counselling, which he says he is doing

Ok, Ive just started a new relationship, and finding it hard to balance being a mummy and being a gf!! My new gf is lovely, shes so good with noah etc, but it's my first after having him, and Im s shattered all the time, and dont have anyone to watch him so we get time to ourselves!! any advice?

Ah what happened louiseandbump?? Hope your okay now!

Luna I have no good advice unfortunately I struggle to meet anyone on the first place because I always have my daughter! Congrats on meeting someone nice tho! :) :)

Im kinda having a shit day tbh usually im always fine about everything but today Iv been quite upset I think its just knowing that my ex is on a dating site and saying he doesnt have kids aswel. And hes out meeting girls and stuff and im stuck at home all day. Even tho I hate him I really miss him and my old life :( whens it supposed to get easier I feel like I always be upset at the thought of him with someone else and I thought it would be easier because hes been such a prick. I dunno why im feeling like this today :(

Hi Luna :) the only time I get a babysitter is at mine when I pay my brother, so alone time can be difficult. And it is exhausting!
Hopefully she will understand u need ur nights alone to sleep and get things done.
Mine and Petes alone time is when the boys are in bed, watch a film, cook a meal or a take away.
Pete works till 10 at night, so that was killing me. But if she's worth it, she will understand u can't do it all and it's hard work finding a balance....I still haven't after 3 months lol

Bbkf, we all have down days, and finding out the Man u saw a future with is out living the single life, not even acknowledging ur baby, his baby must be heart breaking x

Luna i totally agree with moomintroll, if shes worth it, youll make it work, even though it may be hard at time.

Bbkf i had times like that, watching him move on and how easy it is for the guy without a child there 24:7, i miss my old life even now and i hate fob but i miss the family unit. It foes get better, a time will come when youll think poor bitch is welcome to him. Lol

Josh was being off and not seeming interested, not seen much of eachother so i asked 'are you not interested now josh, im not being funny like id just rather know'

The other day he got into a fight somehow while out drinking, and he had to have stitches so he was feeling rubbish so when i didnt get sn instant text back i left it.

He ignored it for like a day, so i text him saying nice one josh, so much for being straight and honest, this is the exact reply i got;

1:26pm
Josh
I don't even know what ur on about, I've had a shit start to the week and tbh i dont need this insecure crap, or you trying to guilt trip me! I can't believe I'm actually gettin this because I didn't respond to a text...
Calling me selfish, when all u care about is me showing u attention and u couldn't care any fucking less about the physical pain and situation I'm in, so take a look at this and realise who's in the wrong
P.s. straight and honest enough for u

1:33pm
Louise Moloney
Ouch. Right okay. Sorry. Feel better soon.

That is the last time we spoke and i have been feeling gutted he hasnt been in touch, but refuse to chase him after this.

That was a childish response from him :/ not ur fault he was a dick and got into a fight.

Maybe he will stop feeling sorry for himself and message u soon. If he doesn't, oh well. His lose and at least uve got out there and shown urself u can do this

As much as i am gutted, if thats what hes really like it would never have worked anyway. Oh well, looking forward to saturday with my girls :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->