••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Well I’m very quickly finding myself not to like frer as well as cb lol. I have like 6 sticks I have pissed on next to my bed, seeing if they’ll change and if the lines will evaporate. They are still holding. My guy can see the line from standing up over them so I’m hoping they get darker. I think I’m gonna skip tomorrow and wait till Monday and Tuesday (af due)

@realbeauty86 how long have you been TTC? I completely understand the way you're feeling - I felt that way a lot while TTC#1. Just know we are always here for you. OMG Congrats on your engagement!

@KatVM Congrats!!! H&H 9 months to you!

@Rach87 That is clear as day! FX for some wicked progression over the next couple days!

I’ve been a lurker for soo long. I’ve been ttc now for 6 months. My cycles are about 25 days long and I am 15 dpo today. I thought I saw a faint positive this morning since I’ve been having cramping, sore lower back and spotting that has since dissipated (pink with brown and a dash of red). I now have a headache that won’t go away. I’m praying this is the month.

Thanks @Reiko_ctu !! Wish we could be in the same due group but i’ll just keep stalking yours to keep up on you ;)

@Dream143r eeek I cant believe it! I hope this little bitty sticks, had back to back chemicals in Dec & Jan and this is our last month trying.

@Vvitchies hi! Hope this is your month! Also its an unspoken rule that you cant talk about a squinter without posting it :haha: would you like me to add you to the front page?

Waiting for AF to hit and it was 2 days late so figured I’d test one more time yesterday before going on a mini vacation with my best friend and drinking.

Got a faint positive in the morning! So went and bought a clear blue when I got to our destination and it was positive!

View attachment 1096535 View attachment 1096536

Well dang. :shock: 9:30pm 8dpo. Wondfo, frer and wondfo - top this morning, bottom now.

View attachment 1096546 View attachment 1096547 View attachment 1096548

Congratulations @KatVM !! Hope little one sticks

@Rach87 ohh yay I see those lines :) Looking forward to seeing your progression!!

@realbeauty86 how long have you been TTC? I completely understand the way you're feeling - I felt that way a lot while TTC#1. Just know we are always here for you. OMG Congrats on your engagement!

@KatVM Congrats!!! H&H 9 months to you!

@Rach87 That is clear as day! FX for some wicked progression over the next couple days!
I’ve only been trying to since January lol but I’m not very patient. Thank you!!!

I wish I could get pics of my test but for some reason. I can’t pick it up in pics

Omg @Rach87 !!! I knew I had a good feeling about this month for you! Can’t wait for your next test! Are you feeling any symptoms?

@realbeauty86 i can see your line, how many dpo are you? Really hope your next test is nice and clear

Omg @Rach87 !!! I knew I had a good feeling about this month for you! Can’t wait for your next test! Are you feeling any symptoms?

@realbeauty86 i can see your line, how many dpo are you? Really hope your next test is nice and clear
I’m jelly at rach line. It’s so nice for her dpo. I think I’ll be more like kat and not get a clear positive til after af is supposed to come, at least I’m hoping that’s the case. I’m 11dpo. Af due Tuesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->