••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Waiting for AF to hit and it was 2 days late so figured I’d test one more time yesterday before going on a mini vacation with my best friend and drinking.

Got a faint positive in the morning! So went and bought a clear blue when I got to our destination and it was positive!

10F59EC7-A609-451F-A1DF-C80D221397CC.jpeg 271EDC8E-B780-449B-BC75-3DA50892A9E5.jpeg

@GemmaG @Lucy3 I feel you, I'm 38 8-[

AFM.. AF officially arrived today... 14 dpo.. so wierd my LP I'd changing like this but I have been taking vitamin C and other stuff for 5 months trying to extend it... guess it's finally working

Waiting for AF to hit and it was 2 days late so figured I’d test one more time yesterday before going on a mini vacation with my best friend and drinking.

Got a faint positive in the morning! So went and bought a clear blue when I got to our destination and it was positive!

View attachment 1096535 View attachment 1096536
Yay! Congratulations!!!!

@KatVM thats not even faint! Congrats!!! Sorry you cant drink on your vaca now lol Can I add it to the front?!

@J_and_D so sorry :(

Yay BFP congratulations hon

Congratulations!! :)

It cud of been hon I'm so sorry. I really know what it's like with the 4 I had last year I really thought there was something very wrong with me.
They did a bunch of bloods back in September after the 3rd chemical to check my hormone levels b4 and after ovulation and all that came back great.
Then October we fell pregnant again and my tests got darker, then they just started going fainter and fainter and my period was 3 days late. The July chemical have me lines to that git slightly darker but with the other 2 I only had the most faintest lines and they did not progress at all.
It really is horrible. I had 2 chemicals years ago and also a MC at 10+4 weeks but I had never had back to back pregnancy loss b4.
They did do another blood test in Dec to check overion reserve because I had just turned 41 they felt that's what it was.
I never needed the scan in the end because I fell with this one and I never did get those blood test results.
I have a consultant appointment on Wed so I mite ask her about it then just out of curiosity.
So sorry ure going through this hon. Sending hugs :hug:

Ahhhhhh wow congratulations that's amazing. U look amazing I love ure red hair <3

Oh Gemma I see that clearly hon. Sorry Frer are being confusing.

And for you to @Beccaboo828 I do see something faint though for sure.
Why thank you!!!

Oh wow @KatVM I’m so happy for you!

@J_and_D so sorry mean old af came. Glad you’re 38 too, I feel we’re still young but maybe my eggs are telling me otherwise eek

@GemmaG im seeing your lines. Can’t wait for your next one!
@Rach87 onto 9dpo for a fresh test!

@Beccaboo828 how are you feeling about your shadow? Are you searching back knot the bin to take another look at it?
Atm, my af is so heavy and gross. It’s making me feel yuck. When I looked back at my frer it has a decent pink line on it. I really am not loving them anymore, I think as much as I don’t like cb ones I might switch over. Or find some cheapies online. Don’t want to keep giving my money to frer when they keep messing with me with their lines! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->