••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

I think there's a slight shadow on the wondfo. My daughter can see it. Im not sure lol

I think there's a slight shadow on the wondfo. My daughter can see it. Im not sure lol

Well, could be nothing, but might be something! the day before I got my bfp my test was completely stark white so I got a big shock when I got a kind of decent line the next day

Well, could be nothing, but might be something! the day before I got my bfp my test was completely stark white so I got a big shock when I got a kind of decent line the next day
I'm pretty sure I'm out. My period was due on the 25th. I've been pregnant 13 times and each time I've had a positive by now x

Thanks ladies!!! I’m keeping all my test just in case they change while drying. I swear I see a faint line on all of them. Even the cb. Trying to stay positive but it def gets harder at 11dpo

good luck today @Rach87

Congratulations!! @realbeauty86 gorgeous ring!

So sorry @Lucy3 :hugs:

What is wrong with all these tests?! I don't use Frer anymore, they always have a line and it's rediculous. Not trustworthy at all and the amount of money they are raking in. We should boycott! Clear blue- same deal.
What can we trust? I know I can sometimes get faint shaddows on ic's but I'm like searching for it. When there is a proper line you know it's a line and it's true. Im going to wait longer this month....promise!! I'm down now for April so will try xx

Ah yes, precisely as I predicted. Negative. 8dpo. Onto tomorrow!
BED352B6-9D97-44C7-AD5D-BB1EAE708E6B.jpeg

Thanks @Suggerhoney x only used the frers, I felt pregnant so I wonder if it was a chemical. I’m 38 so I guess egg quality reduces so maybe that’s contributing. I feel so down today, really didn’t expect this. No more testing early, I just can’t handle the squinters!

It cud of been hon I'm so sorry. I really know what it's like with the 4 I had last year I really thought there was something very wrong with me.
They did a bunch of bloods back in September after the 3rd chemical to check my hormone levels b4 and after ovulation and all that came back great.
Then October we fell pregnant again and my tests got darker, then they just started going fainter and fainter and my period was 3 days late. The July chemical have me lines to that git slightly darker but with the other 2 I only had the most faintest lines and they did not progress at all.
It really is horrible. I had 2 chemicals years ago and also a MC at 10+4 weeks but I had never had back to back pregnancy loss b4.
They did do another blood test in Dec to check overion reserve because I had just turned 41 they felt that's what it was.
I never needed the scan in the end because I fell with this one and I never did get those blood test results.
I have a consultant appointment on Wed so I mite ask her about it then just out of curiosity.
So sorry ure going through this hon. Sending hugs :hug:
Well I’m in a better mood now. I even went out and bought 4 more test. Af due Tuesday so I guess I’ll keep testing til the biatch comes...
I got engaged tonight tho :dance:

View attachment 1096522

Ahhhhhh wow congratulations that's amazing. U look amazing I love ure red hair <3

Took the last of my clearblue to get rid of it. My sister bought them.......don’t trust them at all. All my other ICs are basically negative

View attachment 1096529

Oh Gemma I see that clearly hon. Sorry Frer are being confusing.

And for you to @Beccaboo828 I do see something faint though for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->