••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@Teafor2 yes that's exactly what it felt like and like when u run and get a stitch.

I see it @ciz easy! Are you saying you are 7/8dpo or youve only ever had a bfp at 7/8dpo? When are you going to test again soon?!

@loeylo due to my complete lack of patience and loving to see lines darken and progress I start testing at 8dpo....sometimes 7dpo lol

Reactions: ciz
Hey ladies. I’m being patient and just rooting everyone on from here lol. I’m not feeling antsy and wishing I can test. Thank God. I hope it stays this way, I’m really trying to wait til 12dpo... which is the 8th I believe. Right now I’m 3dpo. Nothing special going on but i can’t wait for March to start seeing us ladies test. Hope everyone is well

thanks ladies... keeping everything crossed it’s the start of bfp :)

I see it @ciz easy! Are you saying you are 7/8dpo or youve only ever had a bfp at 7/8dpo? When are you going to test again soon?!

@loeylo due to my complete lack of patience and loving to see lines darken and progress I start testing at 8dpo....sometimes 7dpo lol

I’m 7dpo or possibly 8dpo but I’ve never had a bfp this early, always from 10dpo usually. Might test again tomorrow or leave it couple days. Depends how strong my willpower is hahaha.

Oh gotcha - well if it makes you feel any better, I got my faint bfp at 10 dpo with my daughter and 8dpo with my son - every pregnancy is different :)

So 6dpo, felt some pinchings yesterday. today Im way moody, tired(weird bc I got a good night sleep), crazy vivid dreams last 2 nights and have been slightly wettish -nothing in my undies but when I wipe. Just now had a glob of creamy cm. Bloated mildly past couple days. Trying not to look into it..... but who am I kidding - thats all we do in the tww. :blush: Will start testing monday the 1st at 8dpo. Af due the 7th.

Haha I go either way. I’ve been known to test from 4dpo or not until my period is actually late. I don’t want to test too early but at the same time I want to know as early as possible.

Oh gotcha - well if it makes you feel any better, I got my faint bfp at 10 dpo with my daughter and 8dpo with my son - every pregnancy is different :)

So 6dpo, felt some pinchings yesterday. today Im way moody, tired(weird bc I got a good night sleep), crazy vivid dreams last 2 nights and have been slightly wettish -nothing in my undies but when I wipe. Just now had a glob of creamy cm. Bloated mildly past couple days. Trying not to look into it..... but who am I kidding - thats all we do in the tww. :blush: Will start testing monday the 1st at 8dpo. Af due the 7th.

I had the sharp stitch pintchy pain that wud come and go and come and go at 6dpo hon.
And I was also moody b4 my BFP my DH even commented on it hehe.
Good luck for when u test.
Can't wait for it to be March already so I can see some more tests.

@ciz
Good luck with tomorrow's tests I hope it's darker.
That is such a great line for 8 dpo. Very impressive hon. It has to be real.
Don't think ure tests were this dark last time.

@realbeauty86 and @loeylo
Good luck ladies not long until testing.
@realbeauty86 good for you holding out u have better will power than I do hon.

So still flashy today and not quiet there yet OPK. Had ewcm today and some cramping. Bding is getting tiring now, I mean it’s great but I jst hope it’s positive tomorrow.

Thanks lovely I’ve not had any symptoms just abit TMI wetter than usual. So for me the lack of symptoms could be positive:)

I had the sharp stitch pintchy pain that wud come and go and come and go at 6dpo hon.
And I was also moody b4 my BFP my DH even commented on it hehe.
Good luck for when u test.
Can't wait for it to be March already so I can see some more tests.

@ciz
Good luck with tomorrow's tests I hope it's darker.
That is such a great line for 8 dpo. Very impressive hon. It has to be real.
Don't think ure tests were this dark last time.

@realbeauty86 and @loeylo
Good luck ladies not long until testing.
@realbeauty86 good for you holding out u have better will power than I do hon.

thanks lovely. I hope so would love a November baby. How are you feeling? I haven’t been on here for a while to catch up with everyone.

So still flashy today and not quiet there yet OPK. Had ewcm today and some cramping. Bding is getting tiring now, I mean it’s great but I jst hope it’s positive tomorrow.

hope you get your static smile tomorrow lovely. :)

Now I Cnt decide if should bd tonight again. So cd15 today and we bded cd 11, 12. & 14. By looks of my OPK I should get a positive tomorrow fingers crossed. I do have ewcm today which I haven’t had yet and wondered if best tonight. If we do I worry he will have had enough by tomorrow or Monday.

@ciz I see it! Hope it gets darker tomorrow and the next day!

@Lozb waiting to ovulate, waiting for af, waiting for a bfp.... ttc makes us the most patient women ever :)

Glad to hear you’re feeling chill about it all right now @realbeauty86!

I am 10 dpo today and had a lot of pinching pulling pain again this afternoon. It started while I was rock climbing though and continued for about two hours after we finished. Now I’m not sure if it’s a muscle or just a coincidence! I didn’t really climb anything hard since we went with some friends that were beginners. Even the one harder climb I did was more technical than strength based so I don’t think that would cause so much pinching and pulling.

Now I Cnt decide if should bd tonight again. So cd15 today and we bded cd 11, 12. & 14. By looks of my OPK I should get a positive tomorrow fingers crossed. I do have ewcm today which I haven’t had yet and wondered if best tonight. If we do I worry he will have had enough by tomorrow or Monday.
When you get your positive opk do you know if ovulate same day or next?

When you get your positive opk do you know if ovulate same day or next?

normally 24 hours ish I think any longer and my cm normally has dried up and gone.

normally 24 hours ish I think any longer and my cm normally has dried up and gone.
I think would be good if you can dtd today since you’ve only just starting having ewcm and if get positive opk tomorrow dtd tomorrow and day after.

@ciz fingers crossed its the start of a sticky bfp! Can easily see that line.

Im still waiting to ovulate around wed i think i should get a peak opk

Found out yesterday my cousin who had their son 3mths before i had my daughter is 10 weeks, so will be another 3mth age gap if i fall pregnant this month! (They had a misc in dec just before xmas and decided to wait to try again but fell the month after not trying... their first they weren't trying either).

Reactions: ciz
Thanks lovely I’ve not had any symptoms just abit TMI wetter than usual. So for me the lack of symptoms could be positive:)

thanks lovely. I hope so would love a November baby. How are you feeling? I haven’t been on here for a while to catch up with everyone.

I'm OK hon.
Symptoms strated around 6 weeks but came and went and came and went.
More persistent now but some days are worse than others. I get very neasaus but as soon as I eat it goes for away for a bit.

I've already had 2 ultrasounds at 6+1 and and another at 8+1 was measuring measuring but I've not changed my ticker yet until I have my hospital dating scan which is on March 19th. I've also booked a privet dating scan for this Friday 5th March that DH can come to so will be his first time seeing baby.
I'm also finding babies HB on a doppler which is lovely.
I still get nervous tho.

Just hoping all my scans is good news [-o<

Me too sick of seeing the flashy face. I was talking to the thing today, ‘ oh hello my mate, nice to see you today’, sure I have lost it to be honest.

I talked to mine a few times hahaha.
If ure other OPK is close today hon then hopefully tomorrow’s will be peak.
I really hope it is hon.

@ciz I see it! Hope it gets darker tomorrow and the next day!

@Lozb waiting to ovulate, waiting for af, waiting for a bfp.... ttc makes us the most patient women ever :)

Glad to hear you’re feeling chill about it all right now @realbeauty86!

I am 10 dpo today and had a lot of pinching pulling pain again this afternoon. It started while I was rock climbing though and continued for about two hours after we finished. Now I’m not sure if it’s a muscle or just a coincidence! I didn’t really climb anything hard since we went with some friends that were beginners. Even the one harder climb I did was more technical than strength based so I don’t think that would cause so much pinching and pulling.

I had it at 6dpo and 10 dpo hon. Have u tested yet.

I'm OK hon.
Symptoms strated around 6 weeks but came and went and came and went.
More persistent now but some days are worse than others. I get very neasaus but as soon as I eat it goes for away for a bit.

I've already had 2 ultrasounds at 6+1 and and another at 8+1 was measuring measuring but I've not changed my ticker yet until I have my hospital dating scan which is on March 19th. I've also booked a privet dating scan for this Friday 5th March that DH can come to so will be his first time seeing baby.
I'm also finding babies HB on a doppler which is lovely.
I still get nervous tho.

Just hoping all my scans is good news [-o<

Awww it all sounds like it’s progressing fab though lovely. I’m so happy for you. I bought a heart Doppler too when I was eventually pregnant with bub 2. It was so comforting hearing it... might buy one again thinking about it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->