• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

So still flashy today and not quiet there yet OPK. Had ewcm today and some cramping. Bding is getting tiring now, I mean it’s great but I jst hope it’s positive tomorrow.

Good luck!

Oh gotcha - well if it makes you feel any better, I got my faint bfp at 10 dpo with my daughter and 8dpo with my son - every pregnancy is different :)

So 6dpo, felt some pinchings yesterday. today Im way moody, tired(weird bc I got a good night sleep), crazy vivid dreams last 2 nights and have been slightly wettish -nothing in my undies but when I wipe. Just now had a glob of creamy cm. Bloated mildly past couple days. Trying not to look into it..... but who am I kidding - thats all we do in the tww. :blush: Will start testing monday the 1st at 8dpo. Af due the 7th.

Fingers crossed for you!

Feel defeated! BFN today at 11 dpo. We dtd 3 times during fertile week. Got pregnant with ds on the first cycle maybe thats why I feel like that plus doesnt help i had some symptoms. Ive brought clearblue ov kit for next cycle. Any tips with how often we need to do dtd/ positions ? Sorry tmi!

Gutted again this morning still flashy. We didn’t bd last night. Cd 16 today.

@Suggerhoney I haven’t tested yet. I’m waiting until 13 dpo, which is Tuesday. I don’t want to get a negative and just think maybe it’s too early.

I woke up with the pinching and pulling again, always in the same spot. 11 dpo today. Last month when I had it, it felt more like little fire crackers popping all over my lower abdomen, but it was after I had missed my period. This time it’s like one little spot and it feels almost like a little hook pulling over and over again. Not sure if it’s implantation or not, but we’ll see in a few days I guess.

@Suggerhoney I haven’t tested yet. I’m waiting until 13 dpo, which is Tuesday. I don’t want to get a negative and just think maybe it’s too early.

I woke up with the pinching and pulling again, always in the same spot. 11 dpo today. Last month when I had it, it felt more like little fire crackers popping all over my lower abdomen, but it was after I had missed my period. This time it’s like one little spot and it feels almost like a little hook pulling over and over again. Not sure if it’s implantation or not, but we’ll see in a few days I guess.
Good luck!

Hey, Has anyone ever had any spotting around ovulation?
My cycle is being all weird again! My opk on Thursday CD8 was as dark as control (poss a bit darker) and I expected it to be a clear positive the next day but it was very clearly negative. Then I had some pink on wiping that day and also yesterday with some red streaks too. I just wanted a normal cycle :sad2:
My temp dipped on CD9 and has risen CD10 and today CD11. So I may very well have ovulated then. Tons of ewcm in the lead up too. Just a bit early again.
We have only dtd once and that was on the Wednesday night, 2 days before ovulation. Our boiler broke down so we never managed on Friday, caused a lot of stress as OH was trying to fix it and it was all just a bit of a nightmare! :cold: It was Freeeeeeezing!!!
I really do feel like giving up now:sad1: I don't know what his spotting is all about and I feel I've no chance at all.

I shall take a look back now and get a catch up on all the posts. Hope everyone is ok...March tomorrow! x

So ladies as you know I got very faint positive lines a few weeks ago. Then started bleeding. I have been feeling nauseous and my bbs have been sore so I thought sod it do a test and... its darker than before the bleeding! What the earth is going on?? Xx

20210228_161655.jpg

Could it have just been random bleeding and you are in fact pregnant? I know some women bleeding regularly through their pregnancies. I can see that and it looks pink, although it's fainter than I would expect at this point. It might be worth doing another and then seeking a doctors opinion. They might scan you and see if there's anything in there. It could be that implantation happened in the wrong place or something

@Teafor2 so hoping this is it for you. And props for holding out until 13dpo!!

@BabyBrain80 oh no sounds awful, sorry about the heater! Ive never had ovulation bleeding, hope it just means you had a mighty egg tearing outta there.

@Beccaboo828 what cd are you? It may be a new pregnancy.

Could it have just been random bleeding and you are in fact pregnant? I know some women bleeding regularly through their pregnancies. I can see that and it looks pink, although it's fainter than I would expect at this point. It might be worth doing another and then seeking a doctors opinion. They might scan you and see if there's anything in there. It could be that implantation happened in the wrong place or something
If I go by my last af then I'd be 6 weeks on this coming Wednesday. So I would have thought it would be a good line. Its so much brighter in real life. Im going to call the early pregnancy unit tomorrow. I've had 7 losses so get scanned early every pregnancy. I hope they will do my hcg levels xx

So ladies as you know I got very faint positive lines a few weeks ago. Then started bleeding. I have been feeling nauseous and my bbs have been sore so I thought sod it do a test and... its darker than before the bleeding! What the earth is going on?? Xx

View attachment 1095264
I can definitely see a line but I’d expect it to be much, much darker than that if you had a positive a few weeks ago. It could either be a chemical or a new pregnancy - with my chemical I was getting faint lines when I should have been about to ovulate on the next cycle, but my lines never darkened up (although were definitely positive and not squinters)

These were nearly a week after AF was due. I got my first faint line quite early, maybe 10dpo and these would have been maybe 10 days later.

47610005-0496-4221-AC88-36B32BF0EB7D.jpeg 105647B8-760F-4ECF-93C9-D3110CBB7441.jpeg

I can definitely see a line but I’d expect it to be much, much darker than that if you had a positive a few weeks ago. It could either be a chemical or a new pregnancy - with my chemical I was getting faint lines when I should have been about to ovulate on the next cycle, but my lines never darkened up (although were definitely positive and not squinters)

These were nearly a week after AF was due. I got my first faint line quite early, maybe 10dpo and these would have been maybe 10 days later.

View attachment 1095274 View attachment 1095275
Its so confusing isn't it. I had lines that were squinters, then the bleeding. Im not sure what to make of it. I'll be calling the early pregnancy unit tomorrow to see what they suggest xx

@Beccaboo828 Oh, so sorry about the recurring losses :( it may be retained hcg, seems long to still be showing up though. I agree and would call your dr to have them scan you. Hope everythings ok

@Lozb Are you testing with fmu?

yeh with the clearblue u have to. I do OPK throughout the day, morning, after lunch, dinner and before bed. Then with clearblue flashy smile I do another clearblue at dinner time.

Sorry @iak I know its hard to see blank hpys but some women don't even implant until 10-12dpo. Not out yet! Rule of thumb is dtd every other day during fertile week up to day after O and you should be good. I dont think any one position makes a difference.

Its so confusing isn't it. I had lines that were squinters, then the bleeding. Im not sure what to make of it. I'll be calling the early pregnancy unit tomorrow to see what they suggest xx
Good idea! I’ve also had recurring losses and they didn’t scan me when I had the weird lingering faint positives. They had me wait a cycle and sure enough, I got a negative test the day before I started properly bleeding. I had another period 10 days later!

If I go by my last af then I'd be 6 weeks on this coming Wednesday. So I would have thought it would be a good line. Its so much brighter in real life. Im going to call the early pregnancy unit tomorrow. I've had 7 losses so get scanned early every pregnancy. I hope they will do my hcg levels xx
Your hcg may not have dropped properly... but it’s also possible that the test is a bad one? Frers have been giving some bad lines lately for some women. Can you get a different brand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->