• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

I'm 5 or 6 dpo today nothing still symptom wise I woke with some sore breast but this is the same time of the month they always start hurting so that makes me feel like I'm out a little. Still not pooping very well and did have a weird sensation in my uterus area this morning. But this could all literally mean nothing. Will probaly start testing wed which should put me around 8 dpo.

I'm 5 or 6 dpo today nothing still symptom wise I woke with some sore breast but this is the same time of the month they always start hurting so that makes me feel like I'm out a little. Still not pooping very well and did have a weird sensation in my uterus area this morning. But this could all literally mean nothing. Will probaly start testing wed which should put me around 8 dpo.

Good luck for starting testing! :D

Good luck x

Thats so scary!! I really do not understand their logic at times.
I kind of do. It’s so that they don’t worry people unnecessarily by not being able to see a heartbeat or even a baby, which is really common before 6 weeks. I was scanned earlier in my second pregnancy - about 5 weeks - and they couldn’t see a heartbeat. I spent a week freaking out only to see a heartbeat at 6 weeks. Unfortunately, I did end up miscarrying at 8.5 weeks.
It is even more risky when people are overweight or have tilted uteruses. There isn’t anything they can do to stop a first trimester loss; early scans are purely for reassurance.

I kind of do. It’s so that they don’t worry people unnecessarily by not being able to see a heartbeat or even a baby, which is really common before 6 weeks. I was scanned earlier in my second pregnancy - about 5 weeks - and they couldn’t see a heartbeat. I spent a week freaking out only to see a heartbeat at 6 weeks. Unfortunately, I did end up miscarrying at 8.5 weeks.
It is even more risky when people are overweight or have tilted uteruses. There isn’t anything they can do to stop a first trimester loss; early scans are purely for reassurance.
Yes true. My early scans are always at 5 weeks as I have to check for a pregnancy once I get a positive so I can start my injections and other medication. I guess I've never sat and thought about it before x

Ok getting that feeling again it's feels like it would be the middle of my uterus and it's feels like a pinch or poke it's so strange!! Gonna make a note of it for sure.

Yes true. My early scans are always at 5 weeks as I have to check for a pregnancy once I get a positive so I can start my injections and other medication. I guess I've never sat and thought about it before x
I guess it depends what they are looking for. What treatment do you get if you don’t mind me asking? I’ve got an appointment with the nurse tomorrow and I’m hoping they might discuss something with me.

Apparently they can’t rule out an ectopic until 6 weeks, even if they see baby in the correct place, because there could be two babies and they might miss one in the tubes, which is unlikely to happen at 6 weeks.

I’m 6dpo ish today. My nipples are pretty sore and I’ve got kind of ... food cravings? Not exactly cravings but I’ve really wanted beans and toast all day.

Well... again I’m not usually huge on signs, especially after getting sent off last tww... Today I’m 4dpo and I’m constipated and all of a sudden sneezing :? Neither happens often. It is cold in Chicago right not tho so idk lol

Ok getting that feeling again it's feels like it would be the middle of my uterus and it's feels like a pinch or poke it's so strange!! Gonna make a note of it for sure.
This is the exact same pain I’ve been having for 3 days now, only mine is a bit off centre to the left. It started at 9 dpo for me. I’m 11 dpo now. Hope it’s a good sign for both of us!

good luck lady!!!

Omg. I was told last year that I have a tilted uterus. Smh whatever that means

Okay so this is a bit of a tmi post and may sound super weird but tonight when I was inserting my progesterone pill (getting ready for bed) I think I could feel my uterus through my vaginal wall??

I am supposed to put the suppositories as far back as possible, and I usually push them past my cervix to the very back of my vagina, but tonight I could feel the outline of what I guess had to be my uterus on the inside of my vaginal wall. It was on the side facing my belly, so it couldn’t be my bowels or anything like that.

I’m not sure if this is a good sign of pregnancy that maybe my uterus is already growing in size or if it’s a side effect of the progesterone. I’ve NEVER felt this before and I feel like I have a good idea of my normal internal anatomy.

I also have a retroverted uterus, which means it does lean back in my body rather than forwards so maybe it makes sense I would be able to feel it??? Has anyone else ever experienced this before?? Maybe someone that also used the vaginal progesterone suppositories? I am shook haha

Okay so this is a bit of a tmi post and may sound super weird but tonight when I was inserting my progesterone pill (getting ready for bed) I think I could feel my uterus through my vaginal wall??

I am supposed to put the suppositories as far back as possible, and I usually push them past my cervix to the very back of my vagina, but tonight I could feel the outline of what I guess had to be my uterus on the inside of my vaginal wall. It was on the side facing my belly, so it couldn’t be my bowels or anything like that.

I’m not sure if this is a good sign of pregnancy that maybe my uterus is already growing in size or if it’s a side effect of the progesterone. I’ve NEVER felt this before and I feel like I have a good idea of my normal internal anatomy.

I also have a retroverted uterus, which means it does lean back in my body rather than forwards so maybe it makes sense I would be able to feel it??? Has anyone else ever experienced this before?? Maybe someone that also used the vaginal progesterone suppositories? I am shook haha
That’s strange, I didn’t ever experience that even when I was really pregnant. The vagina is a pretty thick muscle and the cervix is pretty thick too, and then the uterus is on top of that? Maybe the actual vaginal wall itself is swollen because of the progesterone?

I guess it depends what they are looking for. What treatment do you get if you don’t mind me asking? I’ve got an appointment with the nurse tomorrow and I’m hoping they might discuss something with me.

Apparently they can’t rule out an ectopic until 6 weeks, even if they see baby in the correct place, because there could be two babies and they might miss one in the tubes, which is unlikely to happen at 6 weeks.
I have Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome. I have to inject daily with clexane and take 150mg aspirin daily to stay pregnant. My body basically kills my babies.
Good luck with the nurse x

I have Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome. I have to inject daily with clexane and take 150mg aspirin daily to stay pregnant. My body basically kills my babies.
Good luck with the nurse x
That was one of the things that I was tested for a few years back, fortunately (or maybe unfortunately, since my losses are unexplained therefore not treatable) I don’t have it. I was told to take baby aspirin every day as they think I probably have a clotting disorder that just isn’t diagnosable yet. The nurse is just looking at progesterone which I think will be fine as I actually ovulated this cycle, only the second time since October. Typical!

That’s strange, I didn’t ever experience that even when I was really pregnant. The vagina is a pretty thick muscle and the cervix is pretty thick too, and then the uterus is on top of that? Maybe the actual vaginal wall itself is swollen because of the progesterone?
Maybe it’s that. I can feel my cervix and then it’s like from there to where it connects to my vaginal wall I can feel two ridges extending from either side of my cervix. It’s so weird.

Last night I had a very restless and hot sleep. When dh got in bed a bit later and came to snuggle I actually pushed him away. This was also one of my early symptoms last month. I couldn’t stand him touching me at night, which is really unusual for me.

Still having that little tugging cramp in the same place. Just can’t wait to test tomorrow morning!! I really hope these symptoms are actually pregnancy and not my progesterone supplements just messing with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->