••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

I’m pretty sure I did implant so I’m thinking maybe a very early chemical.

Df and I are both feeling really broody, we both looked through old videos from when dd was a baby/toddler. She was an unholy terror (hence why we are just considering #2 now!) but she was really cute and funny too. Df isn’t a sentimental guy so it means a lot for him to indulge me in my hormones.
So nice you two are I the same page. I do worry that mine Will suddenly not want to keep trying which would be heartbreaking. Fingers crossed you’re still in for this month

11pm test. This seems much more noticeable to me. Anyone else?

20F86807-6231-4984-93E6-7B35EB0A6898.jpeg

Haha I’d rather have a round bottom than a wide one but I’ll work with what I can get :)

Yeah, I have done some Googling but everything is about fundal height, not width. The only thing I have been able to find is that it tends to be wider in women who have already given birth, which I haven’t. Just not sure if it’s a problem or if it can be a sign of pregnancy or what.

Could the "wide fundal" mean thick rather than what we would consider wide to mean? Urgh you think these things will make understanding what's going on easier but they just add more confusion.

I'm another one who finds comfort in facts and logic. After so many years ttc I was researching every possible outcome from every possible sign month after month. I feel like people think I'm being a negative nelly when I tell them they can't have morning sickness at 2dpo and must actually be ill, or that I don't see a line.

10dpo bfn.

I guess I do need the GP appointment I’ve got booked for the 16th then.

I felt so positive from 7-9dpo. I knew it was too early to really be anything but the cramps and headache had me thinking maybe.

I know I ovulated this month so that’s something I guess.

I’m not counting myself as out but I won’t test again until next Tuesday unless at gets here first.

Try evening primrose oil and CoQ10 for your ewcm. I didn’t have any last month but somehow we conceived... however I was researching for the next cycle and that’s what I came up with. I think I actually took the epo for ewcm getting pregnant with DD2 but that was 6 years ago so my memory’s not the greatest. Anyways you’re not necessarily out because of no Cm but obviously you’d want to try to do what you can to improve it!! GL!!

Thank you! I will try get my hands on some and also drink more water lol I'll give anything a try.

Way tmi but i have a lot of issues getting turned on too so that isnt helping the dryness!

@JandD so sorry about your dog. I had to have my boy put to sleep in June last year he was my first baby I miss him so much. Be gentle with yourself it really is so hard. Big hugs xx

So I was feeling so confident this month but at 11dpo my boobs has stopped hurting just like they do before AF arrives. Feeling a little deflated but trying to not get my hopes up. After my potential implantion bleeding I was feeling so good too :-(

Could the "wide fundal" mean thick rather than what we would consider wide to mean? Urgh you think these things will make understanding what's going on easier but they just add more confusion.

I'm another one who finds comfort in facts and logic. After so many years ttc I was researching every possible outcome from every possible sign month after month. I feel like people think I'm being a negative nelly when I tell them they can't have morning sickness at 2dpo and must actually be ill, or that I don't see a line.
I live researching too. I was reading through one of my midwifery texts and it did say that the fertilised egg releases a small amount of hcg before it implants which I found fascinating!

So I was feeling so confident this month but at 11dpo my boobs has stopped hurting just like they do before AF arrives. Feeling a little deflated but trying to not get my hopes up. After my potential implantion bleeding I was feeling so good too :-(
Oh bummer. I find 10dpo till af comes (if I’m out) the worst part of the month. It’s like if nothing has happened then let’s move on to a fresh cycle. Sorry, i can’t remember if you have tested already?

So checked my cervix this morning and there is blood so AF is on her way right on time for ovulation at 10dpo as I suspected. Good luck ladies xx

Hi ladies,
I’m currently 3 days late and have sore boobs and that’s all. I’ve been pregnant 3 times before and have a D.D. already but I always get sensitive to smell but nothing and I’m never late. I can’t see anything I don’t think and these tests I got at £2 for 10 off eBay so do you think I need another brand. I’m not sure if I see a very very faint line or my eyes are playing tricks. Just want af to show now so I can’t start my next cycle.

09297C1D-8A46-49B6-823E-D0EBA36C93C5.jpeg 60447B8A-FBFD-426C-B672-B7882300E1C4.jpeg

Oh bummer. I find 10dpo till af comes (if I’m out) the worst part of the month. It’s like if nothing has happened then let’s move on to a fresh cycle. Sorry, i can’t remember if you have tested already?

I haven’t tested yet. I was planning on waiting until Saturday. Sunday should be af if its on time. Fingers crossed it stays away

11pm test. This seems much more noticeable to me. Anyone else?

View attachment 1095464

I see it. What sensitivity are these ones hun? I’ve got some and I think it’s the 20 or 25 ones and I’m only just getting a nice line on them.

Hi ladies,
I’m currently 3 days late and have sore boobs and that’s all. I’ve been pregnant 3 times before and have a D.D. already but I always get sensitive to smell but nothing and I’m never late. I can’t see anything I don’t think and these tests I got at £2 for 10 off eBay so do you think I need another brand. I’m not sure if I see a very very faint line or my eyes are playing tricks. Just want af to show now so I can’t start my next cycle.

View attachment 1095473 View attachment 1095474
I think it might be Evap line. But I would try a different brand just to see. Fx for you get some answers soon lovely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->