••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

So checked my cervix this morning and there is blood so AF is on her way right on time for ovulation at 10dpo as I suspected. Good luck ladies xx

:hugs:Sorry lovely. But sending you lots of luck for this new cycle xxx

So I was feeling so confident this month but at 11dpo my boobs has stopped hurting just like they do before AF arrives. Feeling a little deflated but trying to not get my hopes up. After my potential implantion bleeding I was feeling so good too :-(
your not out yet beaut. Until AF arrives still in it. I’m keeping everything crossed for you xxx

10dpo bfn.

I guess I do need the GP appointment I’ve got booked for the 16th then.

I felt so positive from 7-9dpo. I knew it was too early to really be anything but the cramps and headache had me thinking maybe.

I know I ovulated this month so that’s something I guess.

I’m not counting myself as out but I won’t test again until next Tuesday unless at gets here first.
So still time beaut... everything is crossed for you xxx

I think it might be Evap line. But I would try a different brand just to see. Fx for you get some answers soon lovely

thanks, I’ve phoned the doctor who will speak to me tomorrow as that’s been a year of trying this next cycle and I’ve had one miscarriage in that time. Hopefully find out some answers. Thank you

Ladies that have taken progesterone... did it change af for you at all? I started spotting and had some red blood last night at 14 dpo so I stopped my progesterone. I woke up with bad cramps and a medium flow this morning and took some ibuprofen. As the day has gone on my flow has stayed light, which is very unusual for me. Normally by now I’d have heavy bleeding. Not sure if it’s just slow starting because the progesterone is not out of my system yet or what.

Ladies that have taken progesterone... did it change af for you at all? I started spotting and had some red blood last night at 14 dpo so I stopped my progesterone. I woke up with bad cramps and a medium flow this morning and took some ibuprofen. As the day has gone on my flow has stayed light, which is very unusual for me. Normally by now I’d have heavy bleeding. Not sure if it’s just slow starting because the progesterone is not out of my system yet or what.
I don’t have experience of that but it sounds like a possibility!

So 9 or 10 dpo and still negative, as a way to grasp straws im questioning my pregmates they clearly changed them cause they are thinner so now im questioning the sensitivity. Sorry to see a few of you are losing hope, I haven't had my pre af spotting yet so I'm gonna keep positive till I see that. I'm gonna test Friday and Saturday morning but after that I'm done and will wait for af to show. Monday is my b day really want a bfp for it!!!

6/7 dpo and itching to test :haha: trying to wait until Sunday when I'll be 9/10 dpo but chances are I'll cave before that.

Morning ladies... update on myself. I’m still not holding my breath but I have a little faith. Today I am cramping and I actually see light pink as I wiped this morning. It just can’t be af starting a week early TWO TIMES IN A ROW lol. So. Fingers are definitely crossed. Minimal symptoms before this... just constipation and this awful bump on my face that hurts. With my son I didn’t have any symptoms but a missed cycle. I think I may test Sunday or Monday morning. Just trying to be patient lol

Last edited:
Morning ladies... update on myself. I’m still not hiking my breath but I have a little faith. Today I am cramping and I actually see light pink as I wiped this morning. It just can’t be af starting a week early TWO TIMES IN A ROW lol. So. Fingers are definitely crossed. Minimal symptoms before this... just constipation and this awful bump on my face that hurts. With my son I didn’t have any symptoms but a missed cycle. I think I may test Sunday or Monday morning. Just trying to be patient lol
Do you track ovulation? If you are starting early is it possible that you ovulated early? Or have you have anything happen that could have caused a change in your hormones that then messed up your cycle? When I was ttc ds4 I only had 6 days between ovulation and af, I didnt even realise until I started tracking ovulation as I was having a 4 weekly cycle, just wasn't ovulating until week 3!

It is tempting not to test early, especially when the tests are there!

@6lizz6 did you track ovulation? Maybe you Ov’d late and baby is just getting snuggly?

Thank you! I will try get my hands on some and also drink more water lol I'll give anything a try.

Way tmi but i have a lot of issues getting turned on too so that isnt helping the dryness!
Ok for your tmi... do you kiss? We stopped kissing for a few years and then I heard something about it being essential so now we make out more and it’s waaaay easier!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->