••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Do you track ovulation? If you are starting early is it possible that you ovulated early? Or have you have anything happen that could have caused a change in your hormones that then messed up your cycle? When I was ttc ds4 I only had 6 days between ovulation and af, I didnt even realise until I started tracking ovulation as I was having a 4 weekly cycle, just wasn't ovulating until week 3!
Last month I think it was a chemical pregnancy but not sure. I had all the symptoms and a faint line on test. Then I started my cycle. I have been tracking ovulation and it’s been on track, saw a dr and she said the same. Nothing has happened that should have changed it. I cramped like usually on ovulation day then it stopped. Nothing since then but constipation. Now cramping again with the light pink. Guess I’ll know for sure if it’s a cycle by tomorrow. Af shouldn’t show till next Wednesday

Sorry @Teafor2 @GemmaG

@BabyBrain80 gotta have that baseline test ;)

@realbeauty86 it might be worth tracking your ovulation with opks or bbt
Hmm... never thought about that. Honestly I’d have to read up on those cuz I see you guys posting about them but I don’t understand lol so if this month doesn’t take, I’ll purchase those before af ends ( if it comes of course)

Morning ladies... update on myself. I’m still not holding my breath but I have a little faith. Today I am cramping and I actually see light pink as I wiped this morning. It just can’t be af starting a week early TWO TIMES IN A ROW lol. So. Fingers are definitely crossed. Minimal symptoms before this... just constipation and this awful bump on my face that hurts. With my son I didn’t have any symptoms but a missed cycle. I think I may test Sunday or Monday morning. Just trying to be patient lol
Sounds like it could definitely be implantation spotting!! It’s the right timing for it!! GL hope you see those two lines soon!!

Hmm... never thought about that. Honestly I’d have to read up on those cuz I see you guys posting about them but I don’t understand lol so if this month doesn’t take, I’ll purchase those before af ends ( if it comes of course)
It’s just like a pregnancy test, it’s a pee stick and you use them twice a day before ovulation and when you see a line as dark as the control line you are going to ovulate within 24-36 hrs :). You can get them as cheapies on Amazon and not pay the drugstore prices.

It’s just like a pregnancy test, it’s a pee stick and you use them twice a day before ovulation and when you see a line as dark as the control line you are going to ovulate within 24-36 hrs :). You can get them as cheapies on Amazon and not pay the drugstore prices.
Lol thanks!!! I’ll keep that in mind and order some next week if af shows

Just thinking out loud but this process is so stressful lol. Even if I didn’t know my exact ovulation day... me and my guy have sex on a regular. Like 3 to 5 times a week lol sorry if that’s tmi. I wish I could afford ivf

Sometimes it just takes longer than others. The stress definitely doesn't help. I wish I could just switch off as it's always the month I am about to give up and thinking it 100% isn't my month as we had bad timing, we only did it once, etc that I end up pregnant.

I’m just praying it’s a good YEAR for all of us [-o<
Totally. 2020 was actually so tough. I don’t even think that’s a cliche lol. Anyways I think you will get a BFP soon don’t worry! 3-5 times a week should definitely get your eggo preggo XD. We’re you using protection before?

Totally. 2020 was actually so tough. I don’t even think that’s a cliche lol. Anyways I think you will get a BFP soon don’t worry! 3-5 times a week should definitely get your eggo preggo XD. We’re you using protection before?
No protection at all lol haven’t Been on bc for over a year

Just thinking out loud but this process is so stressful lol. Even if I didn’t know my exact ovulation day... me and my guy have sex on a regular. Like 3 to 5 times a week lol sorry if that’s tmi. I wish I could afford ivf
If you’re having regular sex don’t worry about the opks and charting unless it makes you feel better knowing when you ovulate. I just started doing opks 3 months ago to confirm my ovulation time, and now so I know when to start my progesterone, but for timing sex we don’t really need them. That being said, it is nice to look back and say ‘okay, we had sex two days in a row before I ovulated’. Just gives me more confidence haha

2/3 dpo today. Hate pms, they seem worse since having my son from what I remember before having him. From the moment I ovulate I get sore nipples and the heartburn and bloat starts. Hope everyone is well, ttc is so mentally time consuming, like it takes up a lot of my thinking space. Going for day 21 bloods tomorrow.

If you’re having regular sex don’t worry about the opks and charting unless it makes you feel better knowing when you ovulate. I just started doing opks 3 months ago to confirm my ovulation time, and now so I know when to start my progesterone, but for timing sex we don’t really need them. That being said, it is nice to look back and say ‘okay, we had sex two days in a row before I ovulated’. Just gives me more confidence haha
Hahaha right. Thanks

2/3 dpo today. Hate pms, they seem worse since having my son from what I remember before having him. From the moment I ovulate I get sore nipples and the heartburn and bloat starts. Hope everyone is well, ttc is so mentally time consuming, like it takes up a lot of my thinking space. Going for day 21 bloods tomorrow.
I feel that about your thinking space.

It really is so consuming isn't it? I'm always planning how I'll tell people, what names I could use, whether I'll do a big announcement or not. I know I'm going to wait until we know the gender before telling anyone at all outside of groups like this. I think about where I'll want to birth and everything :haha:

@Teafor2 and @gemma so sorry ladies.

And I'm so sorry to anyone else who is out. TTC really is a emotional physical and mentally roller coaster.

@Rach87 I see lines girl \\:D/

@realbeauty86 I'm thinking that sounds alot like implantation spotting sweety I really hope it is and u get a BFP in the next day or so.

Who ever posted that blue dye test and took it apart I'm seeing 2 lines for sure hon.

@wannanewbaby loving ure new Avatar hon u look stunning. Still early days for u to. I had a BFN at 8dpo the faint lines at 10dpo.

@BabyBrain80 oh the amount of times I tested at 6dpo hon knowing full well it wud be negative. But still did it haha.
Don't feel bad I think we can all say we're all guilty of testing to early hahaha. Good luck sweety hope u get a BFP in a few days.

Good luck everyone else.

It really is so consuming isn't it? I'm always planning how I'll tell people, what names I could use, whether I'll do a big announcement or not. I know I'm going to wait until we know the gender before telling anyone at all outside of groups like this. I think about where I'll want to birth and everything :haha:

I am completely the same. I have lists of names i like. Well mainly boys as we both agree completely what name would be if we had a girl ( Rose Violet Elizabeth), Rose is mine and DH all time fav name and violet was my great grandmothers name who was an amazing lady so kind and loving with amazing white beautiful hair and Elizabeth is a my family tradition that one girl has that as a middle name so there’s me, my mam, my grandmother, my great grandmother (violet) and my great great grandmother then her mother name was actually Elizabeth. Boys we have Seth, Hunter, Albie, Finn, Joseph, Elijah. My DS is called Gabriel.

I have everything planned. Even screen shots on my phone of how I wud like the nursery. I am sure some people I know would think I am mad but it keeps my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->