••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

I am completely the same. I have lists of names i like. Well mainly boys as we both agree completely what name would be if we had a girl ( Rose Violet Elizabeth), Rose is mine and DH all time fav name and violet was my great grandmothers name who was an amazing lady so kind and loving with amazing white beautiful hair and Elizabeth is a my family tradition that one girl has that as a middle name so there’s me, my mam, my grandmother, my great grandmother (violet) and my great great grandmother then her mother name was actually Elizabeth. Boys we have Seth, Hunter, Albie, Finn, Joseph, Elijah. My DS is called Gabriel.

I have everything planned. Even screen shots on my phone of how I wud like the nursery. I am sure some people I know would think I am mad but it keeps my hopes up.
Last time I had a who secret Pinterest board for my future baby so I don't think you're mad haha aw I love your girl name. I really like Gabriel too, I have a Seth. I had a really hard time choosing a name last time, but actually have a couple of ideas this time. I mostly like Miles and Elliot atm

I already have names picked out too haha. Sullivan for boy and Darcy for girl. My babies are Sawyer and Delilah so thought keeping the same first letter with gender would be fun. And, Yes I have private pinterest boards with nursery ideas, clothes, announcement ideas. My kids love hunter boots so was thinking their red ones with an infant sized red one next to theirs. Its so fun to fantasize and for sure keeps the hope going!

No protection at all lol haven’t Been on bc for over a year
Ah but if you’ve been having unprotected sex for over a year and haven’t gotten pregnant, here in Canada at least that’s the point we’d start fertility treatment. I would start taking your cycle more seriously and tracking your ovulation. I would temp. And track your cervical mucus. You might not actually be ovulating.
ETA fertility treatment being medication to help ovulation first off, before iui and then IVF.

Ah but if you’ve been having unprotected sex for over a year and haven’t gotten pregnant, here in Canada at least that’s the point we’d start fertility treatment. I would start taking your cycle more seriously and tracking your ovulation. I would temp. And track your cervical mucus. You might not actually be ovulating.
ETA fertility treatment being medication to help ovulation first off, before iui and then IVF.
This is what made me suggest tracking ovulation tbh. I was sure that I was ovulating bang on time and it took me 2 years of ttc to realise that there was an issue, which only happened due to opks and temping. 6 months after solving that problem I was pregnant.

I have everything planned. Even screen shots on my phone of how I wud like the nursery. I am sure some people I know would think I am mad but it keeps my hopes up
Well I'm just the same lol. In the last couple of years I think I've spent like half of my time just dreaming about names, births, announcements, baby clothes... I'm certain people would think I'm crazy if they knew :lol: Btw I love Finn

Just thinking out loud but this process is so stressful lol. Even if I didn’t know my exact ovulation day... me and my guy have sex on a regular. Like 3 to 5 times a week lol sorry if that’s tmi. I wish I could afford ivf
How long have you been trying for? I’ve been officially trying since October and nothing, despite having regular sex all the time.

I already have names picked out too haha. Sullivan for boy and Darcy for girl. My babies are Sawyer and Delilah so thought keeping the same first letter with gender would be fun. And, Yes I have private pinterest boards with nursery ideas, clothes, announcement ideas. My kids love hunter boots so was thinking their red ones with an infant sized red one next to theirs. Its so fun to fantasize and for sure keeps the hope going!

love the names. Only down side is I would have to let work know before family due to the risks of violence at work, I didn’t like doing with my son so I ended up telling family sooner than I wanted to. Babies on my husband family are lovely surprise but my husbands siblings have loads of kids between them where I dnt have siblings (only child), I always see my cousins as my siblings but I am one of the oldest so me and my male cousin are only one with a child so babies dnt happen often in my family and we are all so much closer so the excitement of a baby is massive. I still have grandparents but my husband doesn’t and they died when he was young his family are all older in age. Like his mother is a lot older than mine. He never knew his great grandparents were I knew all of mine and had them in my life and long time before them passed.
I just love family history and what makes families work and special.
Sorry whafling about rubbish lol

If you’re having regular sex don’t worry about the opks and charting unless it makes you feel better knowing when you ovulate. I just started doing opks 3 months ago to confirm my ovulation time, and now so I know when to start my progesterone, but for timing sex we don’t really need them. That being said, it is nice to look back and say ‘okay, we had sex two days in a row before I ovulated’. Just gives me more confidence haha
This is the same as me. We have sex when we both feel like it, regardless of where we are in my cycle. Sometimes that is twice a day for a few days, more often it’s 3x per week, sometimes we go a whole week in between (usually around af!) I still like to know when I ovulate, but I want to keep sex fun and not feel like we HAVE to do it like rabbits just because I’m ovulating. I don’t think it’s particularly healthy to obsess over it like that, to be honest.

2/3 dpo today. Hate pms, they seem worse since having my son from what I remember before having him. From the moment I ovulate I get sore nipples and the heartburn and bloat starts. Hope everyone is well, ttc is so mentally time consuming, like it takes up a lot of my thinking space. Going for day 21 bloods tomorrow.
Good luck for your bloods. I got my results really quickly - around 24h.

Oh no. We’ve only been at it for 4 months. I wasn’t having sex before. Took time for myself

How long have you been trying for? I’ve been officially trying since October and nothing, despite having regular sex all the time.
Don’t talk about me lol only 2 months but I’m not a patient person

I am completely the same. I have lists of names i like. Well mainly boys as we both agree completely what name would be if we had a girl ( Rose Violet Elizabeth), Rose is mine and DH all time fav name and violet was my great grandmothers name who was an amazing lady so kind and loving with amazing white beautiful hair and Elizabeth is a my family tradition that one girl has that as a middle name so there’s me, my mam, my grandmother, my great grandmother (violet) and my great great grandmother then her mother name was actually Elizabeth. Boys we have Seth, Hunter, Albie, Finn, Joseph, Elijah. My DS is called Gabriel.

I have everything planned. Even screen shots on my phone of how I wud like the nursery. I am sure some people I know would think I am mad but it keeps my hopes up.

Loving the names hon. Gabriel is a lovely biblical name.

I really love the name Rosie for a girl and I also love Everley and for a boy I love the name Rory or Teddy but I also love Toby and Albi and Ralphie is cute. DH doesn't like most names tho so think we will have a problem.
Have u got Pinterest they have some lovely nursery ideas on there?
Oh hon I really really hope this cycle is it for you.
Your all set and ready u just need a BFP. And I really hope u get it this month[-o<

Don’t talk about me lol only 2 months but I’m not a patient person
Nor am I! Definitely no need for IVF or anything like that yet. Here, you need to be trying for a year before they even investigate you as it can take a healthy couple having regular sex a year.

I’m being investigated a bit earlier because of my history, but even then, all they have officially agreed to is to confirm ovulation and I already knew I ovulated this month, so it was pointless (although it would have been nice last month when I didn’t know if I had ovulated!)

Nor am I! Definitely no need for IVF or anything like that yet. Here, you need to be trying for a year before they even investigate you as it can take a healthy couple having regular sex a year.

I’m being investigated a bit earlier because of my history, but even then, all they have officially agreed to is to confirm ovulation and I already knew I ovulated this month, so it was pointless (although it would have been nice last month when I didn’t know if I had ovulated!)
Ooooh... gotcha!

Do these supplements look good?

Holland & Barrett Maca Capsules 500mg 60 Capsules | Holland & Barrett

Holland & Barrett CoEnzyme Q-10 30 Capsules 100mg | Holland & Barrett

Is there anything else I should consider?
I already take vitamin d, pregnacare, and vegan omega 3.

Also going to take low dose aspirin from bfp.

I take ubiquinol as advised by my midwife friend, I think its better absorbed. If you Google ubiquinone v ubiquinol there's lots of info out there. She had several early losses and swears by this and the aspirin.

Started conceive plus fertility capsules last month, they may have shortened my cycle and I have had early ovulation both months. So I'm watching that to see if it's a coincidence. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->