••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

So looks like il be testing end of March as well we are going to see how it goes. Not actively trying but not preventing either. Can you put me down for the 27th please.

Good luck!

Argh I’m confused again.

so I had a positive ovulation test on clear blue fertility monitor on cd13 (21st February)
It’s now cd30 and nothing. Did a pregnancy test on 4th March (cd25) abs again on 7 March (cd28, expected my period the next day)
Had cd21 bloods done on 1st March which confirmed I definitely ovulated.

Has anyone else been in this position? I thought I was for sure out but now I’m not so sure. I have a pulling feeling around my left ovary - definitely noticeable but not sore. Slightly sore boobs and a dizzy headache.

Hey ladies! 8dpt7dpiui today, test is lighter, usually trigger is out by day 10/11. The wait is killing me and I’m still having weird twinges where my left ovary would be, I think it’s the cyst I have, it was pretty big during the follicle US.

anyway here’s my testing out trigger shot for today.

3693AC0F-F9CB-448E-8572-7F2BE5C945F5.jpeg

So I'm at CD 15, I should have ovulated today, but my opk is negative today, as it was these past days, and my mucus is still watery and only now starting to be a little egg-white. Usually by now I already have sticky CM. I don't understand anything, is it possible to get pregnant when having aqueous mucus? These past days we've been having a lot of s*x but my husband just left (he works away a few days a week) and we can't bd again until friday night! And I think by then my ovulation will already have passed:( my cycles are usually 27-33 days, what do you think? I really wanted this to be the month, I'm feeling really disappointed
Maybe I just didn't ovulate this month? Because it's very weird how light my opks are... This is the first time this happens, I've been tracking ovulation for a year now

I'd like to say I won't be using them again but I know I'll finish off the ones I have. I'd also like to say I just won't test as early in future but who am I kidding? :haha:

Alright, I’m about 11DPO. Hoping my ICs I ordered are delivered today. I was kinda bummed yesterday because I wasn’t noticing any symptoms. Today I’ve got some nipple sensitivity and a few stabbing breast pains. I usually get sore breasts all
over directly after O, but being that this was my first IUI cycle and I took clomid, trigger shot, etc. I don’t wanna read too much into what my body is or isn’t feeling. It might be the artificial hormones messing with things.

CP is low and firm. No large amount of CM to write home about.

sigh.

I just wanna know already!

@PinkCupcakes thank you for updating us with your trigger shot photos! It will help me for sure if I see a faint line on my test. I know I shouldn’t see one from the trigger at that point but you never know.

So I'm at CD 15, I should have ovulated today, but my opk is negative today, as it was these past days, and my mucus is still watery and only now starting to be a little egg-white. Usually by now I already have sticky CM. I don't understand anything, is it possible to get pregnant when having aqueous mucus? These past days we've been having a lot of s*x but my husband just left (he works away a few days a week) and we can't bd again until friday night! And I think by then my ovulation will already have passed:( my cycles are usually 27-33 days, what do you think? I really wanted this to be the month, I'm feeling really disappointed
Maybe I just didn't ovulate this month? Because it's very weird how light my opks are... This is the first time this happens, I've been tracking ovulation for a year now
Yes wet cm is fertile cm just like egg white cm. Maybe you missed your peak on your opk? Did you have any that were close to positive?

Yes wet cm is fertile cm just like egg white cm. Maybe you missed your peak on your opk? Did you have any that were close to positive?

Thanks for your answer,
No, all of them were very very far from positive and they were pretty much the same everyday, I can't tell if the line is darkening, and can't test again because I just run out of opks

I'm so sorry @Tasha36089 :hugs:

@motherofboys sorry there's no big bfp yet. I'm the same, squinting at these faint shaddows just isn't fun anymore but trying to stop myself from early testing is near impossible. I'm going to try this month!

The ICs came early! Of course I tested right away. BFN. Oh well. I’m only 11DPO but I feel out.

I’ll test again tomorrow.

16 days past positive ovulation test and no AF. (Well technically 17 but it’s only 4 minutes into day 17)

Had sore boobs earlier but they have stopped now.

16 days past positive ovulation test and no AF. (Well technically 17 but it’s only 4 minutes into day 17)

Had sore boobs earlier but they have stopped now.
Have you tested recently? Sorry if you posted about that and I missed it, there’s so many people to keep track of lol

Loeylo that must be frustrating! Hope you get a nice big bfp or af comes so you can start over

@Rach87 yag for testing again this month! What CD are you? I’m 8 and getting Ewcm and the line on my opk

@PinkCupcakes cheering you along, hope the pains are a good sign for you

@Sarah Pearce not sure i see a line yet, keep testing!

@wannababy sorry af got you. Here’s to a fresh month

@Tasha36089 so sorry about your Mc. Welcome back and hope you get your baby soon

@sweetchut yah for the testing!

hope I got everyone, lots happening on here which is great

@Lucy3 only cd3 lol af is already slowing down so yay to that. Will probably start opks cd 8-10 once daily until they get dark. Stinks though I always have a decent amount of lh and have a slow rise multiple peak Ov so i have to test foreverrr

@Lucy3 only cd3 lol af is already slowing down so yay to that. Will probably start opks cd 8-10 once daily until they get dark. Stinks though I always have a decent amount of lh and have a slow rise multiple peak Ov so i have to test foreverrr

this is my first month doing opk in a long time so I feel like a total novice. Do you get ewcm for a while before you ovulate? I feel like I do but then I’m worried I missed ovulation! Seriously, the the stuff that can get me anxious while TTCing is ridiculous lol

Well almost time to be back in here again! Should ovulate in the next week OPK flashing smiley now.
Going to try my absolute hardest not to test HCG until 9/10 DPO this month. 5th cycle TTC.. chemicals in Dec and Jan

Cd 7 and af has finally stopped! Definitely not fertile yet as I usually ovulate around cd 15 or later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->