• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

I think I'm calling it. This is not my month. Used an IC and one of the tests I got yesterday. Dipped in the same urine. Shadow on IC nothing on the other test. If I was pregnant I would have expected some progress on the ICs as it's now been near enough 48 hours since the first shadow. Af is due any time from today onwards so we shall see what happens

I'm going to *try* to avoid bulk buying these tests and attempt to just wait later to test

@motherofboys I’m sorry :( :hugs: maybe you could try a different brand of IC next time? Not sure if that would help at all but maybe that brand is particularly prone to shadows? Either way I hope next month is better and you get your BFP then.

@motherofboys I’m sorry :( :hugs: maybe you could try a different brand of IC next time? Not sure if that would help at all but maybe that brand is particularly prone to shadows? Either way I hope next month is better and you get your BFP then.
I've always used the one step tests for years, but this batch seem to have been particularly bad, they've taken ages to actually have the dye fully move across (sometimes more than the 5 minutes that you can read them in) some have had very visible test lines, and now bad evaps

8dpo tested this morning and bfn as expected. Feeling really tired today and it so lay 10am. Will continue the day dreaming of my BFP. Hope everyone is ok x

@Teafor2 I totally feel that. I’m so obsessed that I created a (private) baby registry on Babylist a few years ago that I go back and edit and peek at on like a daily to weekly basis :rofl: it’s definitely not healthy but :shrug: at least when I do get pregnant I won’t have to worry about compiling it from scratch while feeling nauseous and exhausted, since I’ve already done it. I also made a (private) pregnancy registry of stuff I’ll need during pregnancy just to remind myself of the stuff I need/want to buy :rofl: I most likely need serious therapy but it’s fiiiiine.

@motherofboys yikes, it definitely should not take over 5 minutes for the dye to move across. People complain about the pregmates being slow to move across but it’s still only like a minute tops. Maybe bad batch, or maybe they changed how they make them and it’s time to swap brands... hard to know which.

@Lozb Fx’d you’ll get your BFP in the next few days!

I slept for like 5 hours last night but from 7 pm to midnight so I didn’t temp cuz I expected to go back to sleep... here I am at 7 am because I’ve been on and off working on a school project due today (I’m in my last semester of college). I’m a terrible procrastinator, unless I really really care about something/enjoy doing it, it’s going to wait until the last minute. Even if I kinda enjoy doing something I’ll procrastinate it sometimes :dohh:

Last edited:
I'm awful for procrastination I was saying to girls on my journal that the older boys shirts needed ironing for back to school and then I realised they could wait until the next day as ds1 had pe Monday. Didn't iron Sunday, or Monday! Did it in a hurry Tuesday morning :haha:

@motherofboys I'm so sorry :hugs: it's a real shame all these tests are untrustworthy these days. I cant trust one step or frer. Its so frustrating!

CD4 and af getting lighter, hoping so much for a regular cycle and regular ovulation [-o<
I almost picked up FR and then remembered so many of you in here have had issues with them. You'd think tests would get better over time rather than worse!

Fingers crossed you have a nice normal cycle

:sad2::sad2:So 7dpo and progesterone was 9. She said it was inconclusive and Cnt determine if I did O or not as my LP is only 10 days and may be dropping by now. I am gutted in many ways, 1. Another month to have bloods done, 2. I am probs not pregnant now, 3. Feel let down as o did have my bloods done early enough but she hadn’t added progesterone test on it. Normally I wud have noticed as we r given the blood forms but due to covid they are getting sent electronically.

Just sat and cried my eyes out. Ttc cn be such lonely journey.
I feel this GP doesn’t have a clue she even had to ask me what a ovulation tests for, she had me down as last af the 6th Feb when it was 13th, which shows she wasn’t listening to me. Now wants them repeating and I questioned what day she wanted to took her a good 10 mins to work it out and still said day 21. I explained if I O day 15 then day 21 will give u same result roughly as one I jst did. I said it’s best to tell me how many dpo u want because then I cn work that out. Honestly what is the point. :-(:shrug:

Am I crazy or is there the faintest line on the top test (my SMU)?

C279C5B1-DA20-41FA-9CD3-0FAD881E42C9.jpeg

Have you tested recently? Sorry if you posted about that and I missed it, there’s so many people to keep track of lol
I tested on the 4th and 7th, both bfn. Af was due on the 8th. Nothing yet.

@shaescott I also have a private Pinterest board called ‘babies’ where I pin things I want to get once I’m pregnant :rofl:

@Lozb I’m so sorry to hear you didn’t get any answers. That is so frustrating. Are you able to change your healthcare provider?

@shaescott I also have a private Pinterest board called ‘babies’ where I pin things I want to get once I’m pregnant :rofl:

@Lozb I’m so sorry to hear you didn’t get any answers. That is so frustrating. Are you able to change your healthcare provider?

Its not really like that in the uk. i am going to get these other bloods done next cycle and then book appointment to see another doctor in same practice. i have found in the passed that they don't like to contradict each other in the uk. I will try though but no point now until i get these other bloods done.

if i didn't have a 4 year old to look after i would go get in my nightwear and get myself to bed and be in a mood about the whole thing. was crying to my partner about why my body doesn't work, why i can't be one of them people who look at sperm and fall pregnant. Sorry everyone in a terrible mood this afternoon.

Ugh @Lozb its so frustrating when they dont know what theyre doing and dont listen to you! So sorry

@xxmyheartxx any update? Sorry if I missed it.

sorry ladies Ive been barely in this last week - been putting new backsplash in our kitchen. So excited for it to finally be done. We repainted cabinets and got a new countertop almost a year ago lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->