••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

why i can't be one of them people who look at sperm and fall pregnant
Exactly :( we've been trying for 9 months for our first baby and nothing, I'm very scared that I might never be able to have children.

I just want to wish you all ladies good luck [-o< I never understood how frustrating TTC is until I experienced it myself!

Morning ladies! So today I woke up super super gassy, gross!

9dpt8dpiui today Lol anyway today’s test was almost non existing but closer look it’s there but not in the right spot, it’s further to the left than it should be. So I took another one with same urine but different brand and there’s still a line. Also I’ve been EXTREMELY warm lately to the point where I’m waking up drenched. Ugh!

Here’s my testing out trigger photo today, bottom two are today

B616C67E-C434-4951-93D0-68D6DA657EDF.jpeg

Last edited:
Its not really like that in the uk. i am going to get these other bloods done next cycle and then book appointment to see another doctor in same practice. i have found in the passed that they don't like to contradict each other in the uk. I will try though but no point now until i get these other bloods done.

if i didn't have a 4 year old to look after i would go get in my nightwear and get myself to bed and be in a mood about the whole thing. was crying to my partner about why my body doesn't work, why i can't be one of them people who look at sperm and fall pregnant. Sorry everyone in a terrible mood this afternoon.
Hopefully you’ll be able to get it to see another doctor after these blood tests. And hopefully that doctor will at least know what an opk is :shrug: Sorry you’re having a bad day:hugs:

That’s no doubt a positive!!!! Evaps or whatever the blue dyes do aren’t as dark or clear as that!! Congrats!!

How many DPO?!
I don’t really know accurately - I used the clearblue advanced ovulation kit. Got a solid smiley on cd13 which was on February 21st. So I think I ovulated on cd14-15. I had flashy smiley earlier on the 13th so caught right at the start of my surge.
I’d put myself at 14-16dpo so I’m definitely still worried about darkness BUT it was totally different from my chemical.

I had bfn at 8-10dpo and again at 11-13dpo. Chucked the later one out right away so it might have been a faint positive but I was sure I was out.

So yeah, don’t count yourself out with a bfn at 13dpo.

I don’t really know accurately - I used the clearblue advanced ovulation kit. Got a solid smiley on cd13 which was on February 21st. So I think I ovulated on cd14-15. I had flashy smiley earlier on the 13th so caught right at the start of my surge.
I’d put myself at 14-16dpo so I’m definitely still worried about darkness BUT it was totally different from my chemical.

I had bfn at 8-10dpo and again at 11-13dpo. Chucked the later one out right away so it might have been a faint positive but I was sure I was out.

So yeah, don’t count yourself out with a bfn at 13dpo.
You are totally pregnant! Take a pink dye test or a FRER! I bet it’ll be dark right away!

Guys ...

I know it’s blue but this came up within 2 mins.

Also, has anyone else noticed a pregnancy test shortage (U.K./Scotland)

View attachment 1095791

That is a blazing positive BFP hon. I've never had problems with them tests. Totally stark white when negative and lines when pregnant. That's a great line oh oh oh I'm so happy for you hon. :yipee:

Congratulations!! I'm not familiar with blue dye tests but looks too dark for a chemical!! Best of luck
Thanks, I’ve never done a blue dye (except with a chemical) and it was nowhere near as dark as this.

You are totally pregnant! Take a pink dye test or a FRER! I bet it’ll be dark right away!
Do you know what, I’m not even testing again. I miiight use the second one in the pack on a week or so.

That is a blazing positive BFP hon. I've never had problems with them tests. Totally stark white when negative and lines when pregnant. That's a great line oh oh oh I'm so happy for you hon. :yipee:
Thank you! I’ve never used them but couldn’t get a pink test for love nor money.

Do you know what, I’m not even testing again. I miiight use the second one in the pack on a week or so.
Omg you’re crazy! Lol I would be so excited I would be buying like 10 packs of FRERs and peeing on al of them LOl!!

@Suggerhoney yea but it’s just my trigger still, it’s usually gone by day 10, so still have a few more days.

Omg you’re crazy! Lol I would be so excited I would be buying like 10 packs of FRERs and peeing on al of them LOl!!

@Suggerhoney yea but it’s just my trigger still, it’s usually gone by day 10, so still have a few more days.
I have done the whole “obsessive peeing” thing though. With my ectopic, I got really good progression and still a bad outcome. I don’t think it would ease my anxiety, it would make it worse.
I’ve already arranged a midwife and booked my 6 week scan though!

10 dpo today tested still negative so I think I am out and I can't do this anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->