• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

10 dpo today tested still negative so I think I am out and I can't do this anymore
I know I’ve already said this, but if you look back I thought I was 100% out at 10dpo. It wasn’t until 14dpo that I felt something might be going on. Also had a negative test at 13dpo.

Honestly @loeylo I did one of them tests at 14dpo with this pregnancy and it looked exactly like ures. I think there good tests clear blue has been around for donkeys years and I've always found them reliable. Never a shadow or nothing where as with pink dye tests I have had shadows and not been pregnant. U are supper pregnant hon.
I hope ure story inspires others that think there out because tests are BFN at 10 11 dpo I really hope it helps make womon realise that they are truly not out untill the witch shows.
I am absolutely thrilled for you hon.

I know I’ve already said this, but if you look back I thought I was 100% out at 10dpo. It wasn’t until 14dpo that I felt something might be going on. Also had a negative test at 13dpo.
Hi @loeylo I have just done an ovulation test it is nearly positive again and I have done a pregnancy test. I would like your honest opinion. As I ovulated on the 27th or the 28th of February

20210310_210735.jpg

@loeylo OMG!!!!! That is SO positive!!!!! This is wonderful news :happydance:I'm so happy for you my lovely xxx

Hi @Bevziibubble I have just done an ovulation test it is nearly positive again and I have done a pregnancy test. I would like your honest opinion. As I ovulated on the 27th or the 28th of February

View attachment 1095810
I don't see anything on the hcg test unfortunately. Do you temp to know you defo ovulated when you think?
I've heard some folk say their opk picked up their pregnancy before the hpt. And there is defo still time for that bfp to appear. Maybe just need to wait a bit longer and see. Fingers crossed and sorry you are in limbo. Good luck xx

I don't see anything on the hcg test unfortunately. Do you temp to know you defo ovulated when you think?
I've heard some folk say their opk picked up their pregnancy before the hpt. And there is defo still time for that bfp to appear. Maybe just need to wait a bit longer and see. Fingers crossed and sorry you are in limbo. Good luck xx
No I don't temp

BFN today at 12dpo. Feeling deflated. OH and I will test together on Friday with an FRER and we’ll see what happens then.

I feel like AF is going to start any day so when that occurs I’ll just call the clinic and it will be on to IUI attempt #2.

Honestly @loeylo I did one of them tests at 14dpo with this pregnancy and it looked exactly like ures. I think there good tests clear blue has been around for donkeys years and I've always found them reliable. Never a shadow or nothing where as with pink dye tests I have had shadows and not been pregnant. U are supper pregnant hon.
I hope ure story inspires others that think there out because tests are BFN at 10 11 dpo I really hope it helps make womon realise that they are truly not out untill the witch shows.
I am absolutely thrilled for you hon.
I don’t trust anything bar a glaring positive tbh, which is why I’m firmly “don’t test early” - there MAY have been a squinter on the 13dpo one but a squinter really means nothing and I think testing early is probably why so many more people on forums have chemicals compared to normal people who just wait until their period is late. I was 4+2 when I got my bfp with dd but hers was glaring positive on a cheap pink dye test (I bought it from pound stretcher lol!)

I wouldn’t worry even if it’s negative. As I said, I got a negative test at 13dpo and I’m relatively sure I ovulated on time as I had a positive on clear blue advanced opk and 21 day bloods to confirm ovulation. I had basically no symptoms - I had more symptoms with my losses than I did with dd.
I actually did have symptoms from about 8dpo and they abruptly stopped at 10dpo.
On 14dpo I felt like my period might come - I started to get sensitive boobs, headaches, and I got tired. Then on 15 and today (16) I have been seeing stars and I’ve had headaches, no appetite, and insomnia but tired. My dad has been sent to hematology and his appt was today so I just put it down to stress. I still don’t “feel” pregnant. I also had a sensation near my left ovary which felt like pulling, it was quite distinct and unusual.

oh, and from today I’ve felt really heavy in my lower stomach. Almost like constipation/bloat. Not sore, but uncomfortable.

@loeylo congrats mama!!!! Test looks amazing. Can I add to the front page?!

@Sarah Pearce keep in mind the easy@home hpts are 25miu so will be a while before they pick anything up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->