• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Woohoo! Happy ovulation day! How many cds are you? I’m CD 9 and feel like I might o early this month

Thank you :D
I am CD 16 today. Today is definitely the day which is good I can clearly pinpoint it, positive OPK strips and digital and O pain.

My Glow app predicted ovulation to be around the 15/16th but I'm usually earlier than that.

How good is it when you O a bit earlier haha, less time to wait!!

Hopefully we have done enough this month. Going to make sure to BD tomorrow and Saturday just to be sure too. Trying out the soft cup this month also.. even though people are pretty divided on that one.

Screenshot_20210311-184410_Glow.jpg

Congratulations @loeylo

So CD8 for me today and decided to start testing a few days earlier than usual. Quite a bit darker than I expected. Hope ovulation isn’t too early again!

C34DD419-418F-4883-8D4D-465A9A63AE1B.jpeg

Pfffttt :rofl:
I’m the impatient one in my relationship (unless he’s hungry) so I bet my eggs are like “no sperm in 30 minutes? That’s it, I’m done, this is taking too long. And thus, I die.”
I’m the same! I’ve known I’ve been pregnant for less than 24h and I’ve already arranged my midwife and a scan at EPAS. Planned the nursery and told my fiancé my plans for birth. I nearly ordered a sneak peek blood test kit too.

My cervix feels very not pregnant today and my CM seems like it may be drying up, I’ll check more throughout the day but this morning was just general moisture. I couldn’t sleep last night and had a bunch of fluids like a dumbo while having chamomile tea to make me tired, so I woke up 2 hours later since I had to pee. That’s definitely not concentrated enough to test with, so I didn’t. We’ll see if I can get some more sleep or not.

@loeylo that sounds exactly like what I’d be doing haha

My cervix feels very not pregnant today and my CM seems like it may be drying up, I’ll check more throughout the day but this morning was just general moisture. I couldn’t sleep last night and had a bunch of fluids like a dumbo while having chamomile tea to make me tired, so I woke up 2 hours later since I had to pee. That’s definitely not concentrated enough to test with, so I didn’t. We’ll see if I can get some more sleep or not.

@loeylo that sounds exactly like what I’d be doing haha
Everything was normal for me up to yesterday and I honestly felt like my period was coming. I think maaaybe thinking I was out helped.

Everything was normal for me up to yesterday and I honestly felt like my period was coming. I think maaaybe thinking I was out helped.
I hope I’m a case like that! I’ve never been pregnant so I have zero clue how it feels.

I hope I’m a case like that! I’ve never been pregnant so I have zero clue how it feels.
Pregnancy 1 - didn’t find out til 6 weeks. I was extremely tired with sore boobs for about 2 weeks before I found out. Also fairly severe cramps but that was probably because I was miscarrying.
Pregnancy 2 - as above, but with less cramps. Miscarried at about 8.5 weeks, but I found out at 4.
Pregnancy 3 - as above. Found out before 4 weeks. Not as tired this time but it was ectopic.
Pregnancy 4 - sore boobs, tired and emotional from about 10dpo. Nausea on a few occasions, mainly in the car, and some heartburn which I never really got before. Overall felt better than with my losses so was sure I’d miscarry. She’s 5.
Pregnancy 5- nothing until af due. Sore boobs in a way that I felt like I was getting my period from maybe 12-13dpo. By 14dpo they were a little sorer than I’d expect but more like what I get around 7dpo. Even now, they aren’t too bad. I’ve had a lot of pulling type cramps that are very distinct from af cramps. I am not really hungry but feel a little icky if I don’t eat, which only started late last night. I’ve had a headache and a little more tired than normal, but not exhaustion level. The headache started around 15dpo. I’ve peed a lot more than usual but that is only today. I’m also bloated. I have a little bit heartburn.

Basically, I feel like I’m on my period.

Still no AF, but as I wasnt tracking ovulation yesterday was just the earliest I could come on. I was estimated to ovulate around Thursday or Friday which would have put my period at yesterday or today, but I could have ovulated later. I didnt really have as many clear signs this month either. Tests are negative. Could be anywhere from 11 to 14 dpo if I did ovulate later

@motherofboys isn’t it always that way haha, it’s always “wait, I spoke too soon”. Except for my period because I always have super light spotting the day before so it’s more like I never get to 14dpo lol, but symptoms wise I always am like “hey this is promising” and 2 hours later I’m like “nope I’m bleeding”

@motherofboys isn’t it always that way haha, it’s always “wait, I spoke too soon”. Except for my period because I always have super light spotting the day before so it’s more like I never get to 14dpo lol, but symptoms wise I always am like “hey this is promising” and 2 hours later I’m like “nope I’m bleeding”
It's like our bodies do it on purpose to trick us

@loeylo
I had no symptoms either apart from no appetite and no AF.
My symptoms kicked in around 6 weeks.
I 100% thought I was out.
I wasn't even going to test at 10dpo because I felt for sure it wud be BFN but I did and got the biggest shock..

Can't wait to see ure next tests \\:D/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->