••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

9dpo Af is coming tomorrow or Saturday. Bloating and pressure. My CM always increases to more like ewcm near af and it’s jst like that today, boobs feel heavy and some what painful. All this happens before af normally. Hope it doesn’t come tomorrow while I am at work as don’t have time to have a cry in the toilets over it.

@loeylo holy crap, that’s some crazy progression!

8dpo BFN, not a surprise cuz I’m still super early. My FRER had a clear line in the plastic covering over where the test line would be, super mean.
E9E27470-07A6-4054-A8C0-7A5AC729875E.jpeg

Ugh I am so insanely bloated and gassy today, this morning I said I woke up with this weird pressure pain feeling like I had to pee bad and I did pee and still have that feeling and still have the feeling now that it’s a evening. My boobs are also extremely sensitive to the point I couldn’t lay on my side at all last night and this morning.

hoping these are good signs, guess I’ll see if my tests start to get darker instead of lighter

Also my abdomen is sore when I apply pressure to it

Last edited:
Rach hope this is your month! Almost POAS time!

amazing lines @loeylo !

@GemmaG did you ovulate early last month? I read a study that found anything from CD 8 is good for ovulation. I like ovulating earlier so I don’t have to wait as long haha

Still no AF, but as I wasnt tracking ovulation yesterday was just the earliest I could come on. I was estimated to ovulate around Thursday or Friday which would have put my period at yesterday or today, but I could have ovulated later. I didnt really have as many clear signs this month either. Tests are negative. Could be anywhere from 11 to 14 dpo if I did ovulate later
Fingers crossed af stays away. I find 10-14 dpo the WORST. Like I usually know if I’m out and I just want it to come already.

Ugh I’m feeling a bit down, I feel like the IUIs aren’t going to work at all for me. I just don’t feel like I’m pregnant. :(

@Lucy3 I was tracking ovulation from CD10 last month and I must have missed my peak, going by when af came I ovulated day 10. I don’t usually ovulate early always around cd 13 with a couple of off months over the last year. Will see what the tests do over the next few days. I don’t mind ovulating early for TTC, I just hate have so many periods lol

@PinkCupcakes im really rooting for you. That last test does look a tad darker. I know it’s so hard but please don’t give up hope. I tried for 5 1/2 years to have my twins eventually through IVF. It’s a wild rollercoaster but you will get there xx

Gemma, that’s true, more periods!

Anyone an opk expert? I’m terrible at them, I get all obsessive over them and now I feel like I’ve ovulated but never got a full surge. This was the strongest I got, maybe because I didn’t hold my pee at all it didn’t work. I’ll definitely be temping next month rather than opks. I remember using them once before and my peak came after I ovulated!?

CA2606D0-BC1A-4B6D-9DC0-88E544CCBD08.jpeg

Anyone an opk expert? I’m terrible at them, I get all obsessive over them and now I feel like I’ve ovulated but never got a full surge. This was the strongest I got, maybe because I didn’t hold my pee at all it didn’t work. I’ll definitely be temping next month rather than opks. I remember using them once before and my peak came after I ovulated!?

View attachment 1095845

How are you confirming ovulation? Are you temping x

CD9 ovulation test. Will do another this afternoon. BD last night and will continue every other day from now

56B98443-12C0-4412-BDDE-09607F33FF81.jpeg

How are you confirming ovulation? Are you temping x
Sorry just saw your going to start temping, teach me to not read so fast. You can have a couple of surges during your cycle. Why do you think you only got your peak after ovulation?

It would be very unlikely to peak after ovulation. LH is responsible for triggering your ovulation and will drop pretty quickly once it’s happened. Your tests are not positive. They aren’t like a hcg test. The test line should be the same darkness or darker to confirm a surge x

View attachment 1095845
Not at all an expert, but I have a decent base knowledge. Do you not normally ever get positive OPKs (test line as dark or darker than control line)? Some people have short surges, so when I’m expecting to ovulate I test multiple times a day (every time I pee) so I don’t miss it. Maybe you’re missing it?

My cervix feels a bit softer this morning, it never feels soft by conventional definition, just firm or rock lol. Hoping it’s a good sign and that it stays that way. Currently 9dpo, planning to not test again until tomorrow.

Not at all an expert, but I have a decent base knowledge. Do you not normally ever get positive OPKs (test line as dark or darker than control line)? Some people have short surges, so when I’m expecting to ovulate I test multiple times a day (every time I pee) so I don’t miss it. Maybe you’re missing it?
Thanks for you input. I’ve only done opks once and I stopped because they surged after my ovulation according to tempting - and that was the month I conceived when I stopped using them as tempting was saying I ovulated a lot earlier than opks? Weird! I’ve dried up and libido has gone so I feel like I have ovulated even though I haven’t seen a positive opk. Seriously, they stress me out! I’ve been testing a few times a day too.. I’ll keep testing and see what happens ugh

Sorry just saw your going to start temping, teach me to not read so fast. You can have a couple of surges during your cycle. Why do you think you only got your peak after ovulation?

It would be very unlikely to peak after ovulation. LH is responsible for triggering your ovulation and will drop pretty quickly once it’s happened. Your tests are not positive. They aren’t like a hcg test. The test line should be the same darkness or darker to confirm a surge x
Thanks Gemma, I think me and opks just don’t get on! Never seen a positive opk before but I’ll keep trying to see if it pops up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->