• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Morning ladies!

10dpt9dpiui and today I woke up feeling super bloated and felt like I had to pee so badly but when I went I still have that sensation and it kind of hurts. Feels like pressure and pulling kind of. And my boobs are KILLING me today.

here’s my testing out trigger today, is it just me or is it a tad darker? Ugh doesn’t show very well when I upload it

0F0440AF-20F9-419E-9577-180BC0F015A5.jpeg

Is this one more clear?

584F13A9-8BE8-4E9A-873B-5D8D0401FD08.jpeg

Morning ladies!

10dpt9dpiui and today I woke up feeling super bloated and felt like I had to pee so badly but when I went I still have that sensation and it kind of hurts. Feels like pressure and pulling kind of. And my boobs are KILLING me today.

here’s my testing out trigger today, is it just me or is it a tad darker? Ugh doesn’t show very well when I upload it

View attachment 1095826

Is this one more clear?

View attachment 1095827
It could be. Couldn’t say for sure.

@motherofboys this time I woke up, there was nothing on my pad so I thought, great I’ll test...la la la...peed in a cup - dipped the hpt, wiped....blood. I was so annoyed I wasted that hpt. Lol

Morning ladies!

View attachment 1095826

Is this one more clear?

View attachment 1095827
It might be but could also just be that its "fresher" fingers crossed it is though

My cervix dropped back down so I guess it was just being variable. Praying I still have a chance but the night sweats are pretty damning for me. I know that your temp decreases when your progesterone drops but for some reason when my progesterone drops (or a few days before) I wake up soaked.
Edit: Google says it may actually be because estrogen is at its lowest right before AF arrives and it declines in the second half of the luteal phase so maybe that’s why. But if you implant, your estrogen is supposed to stay high :/
Before I conceived DD3 I had low estrogen and I had night sweats all the time! Gosh it was annoying.

Amazing!!!
I was convinced that I felt too okay to still be pregnant so have in and tested it took so long to travel to the small window but the positive line came up instantly. This is like the bfp I got with dd.

I was convinced that I felt too okay to still be pregnant so have in and tested it took so long to travel to the small window but the positive line came up instantly. This is like the bfp I got with dd.
Yeah I felt ok till 5+6 and now I feel absolutely rotten XD

@loeylo holy moly thats incredible for just 24 hrs!!

@Reiko_ctu have been thinking about you. So sorry youre feeling crummy :hugs:hope 1st tri goes by quickly so you can feel a bit better

Cd5 here. Best af Ive had in a while(weird to say that I know lol) zero cramps/bloating nothing and had loads of energy. Only heavy 1 day and its practically done today. Usually Im a solid 7 days (the last 2-3 days are spotting) So ready to start poas. Will start opks 1x day cd10 until it goes dark. Last 2 cycles I Ov’d cd16 and cd14 so expecting it around there. I think this is my last shot at a rainbow baby so really praying this cycle is it. [-o<

Cd5 here. Best af Ive had in a while(weird to say that I know lol) zero cramps/bloating nothing and had loads of energy. Only heavy 1 day and its practically done today. Usually Im a solid 7 days (the last 2-3 days are spotting) So ready to start poas. Will start opks 1x day cd10 until it goes dark. Last 2 cycles I Ov’d cd16 and cd14 so expecting it around there. I think this is my last shot at a rainbow baby so really praying this cycle is it. [-o<
Sounds like a not too bad AF! Really hoping this is your month! Sending all the baby dust your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->