••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

I think I implanted on Tuesday. I had very specific pains on that day
Ugh I’m feeling a bit down, I feel like the IUIs aren’t going to work at all for me. I just don’t feel like I’m pregnant. :(
your symptoms sound good.I was sure I was out this month too, and I’m not.

Gemma, that’s true, more periods!

Anyone an opk expert? I’m terrible at them, I get all obsessive over them and now I feel like I’ve ovulated but never got a full surge. This was the strongest I got, maybe because I didn’t hold my pee at all it didn’t work. I’ll definitely be temping next month rather than opks. I remember using them once before and my peak came after I ovulated!?

View attachment 1095845
That’s how my opks look about a week before I ovulate. I’d recommend the clearblue advanced opk. Been trying since October and got pregnant the first month we used this.

@loeylo ic’s don’t get as dark as frers a lot of times. And don’t compare different brands darkness when testing. Your clearblue was dark as anything yesterday:)

It's most likely just due to it being an opk.

I think I'm going to sit the next cycle out (when I eventually come on) as ds3 has an MRI in April and at his last one they wouldn't let me go in with him as I was pregnant, but this time DH isn't able to come and I don't want him going in alone. I'm sad about it as I only have a couple of months left of our agreed year, but I don't have any other options really.

Argh. Only 1 DPO and already going insane.
Hope I can hold off testing this month until at least 10 DPO. Feels like forever!!

Hope you’re all well. I’m keeping away a little atm, don’t want to put a downer on anything and just feel a bit low tbh. I have to go for a scan on Monday to confirm miscarriage but I already know it’s certain. My tests are almost negative now. So hopefully will get the clear to try next month, just a bit scared really after two miscarriages since December.

This isn’t good, is it?

View attachment 1095857
What @Rach87 said! IC are terrible at getting dark and showing progression. They gave me so much anxiety! Mine took FOREVER to get dark and they were never as dark as the control and then I stopped testing with them. The cheap Walmart are good for progression or of course FRER and I spent way to much money on them LOL. But yes don’t compare them to other brands cause IC progress so slowly.

Argh. Only 1 DPO and already going insane.

Same here :p
:mrgreen: I'm only 2 dpo and going aaabsolutely insane, I have actually already ordered from Amazon 30 cheapies and 2 clear blue digitals, I will try to wait until 10-11 dpo to test but Im doubting I can...

Hi ladies
So just done another test and a faint line came up within a minute. Hard to capture on camera but I've had a go. Can u see this? 20210312_162308.jpg

Thanks everyone. I’ve got my GP to dip a urine sample so at least I have confirmation of a positive test on record. My boobs don’t hurt any more and I feel okay again. I have another two clearblues so I’ll do them soon, trying to get a good hold!

Did a clearblue and it’s a good bit lighter. Gutted.

Hey ladies... congrats to all with positives, def happy for you. I think I’m gonna go buy those ovulation test today. Since my cycle has completely thrown off everything, I don’t know if my app is correct anymore. I cramp when I ovulate and I been cramping for 2 days now so idk what the hell is going on. D8AC0C05-FD46-4B59-AF7B-D445C1A936DB.png

Top to bottom, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Definitely a miscarriage. All taken at 4-5pm after holding for the same time.I am 18dpo so even disregarding progression, they aren’t dark enough.
69C40A65-7A5C-4BFD-84BD-6624F03BE49F.jpeg

Top to bottom, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Definitely a miscarriage. All taken at 4-5pm after holding for the same time.I am 18dpo so even disregarding progression, they aren’t dark enough.
View attachment 1095874
The bottom one looks lighter overall though. Even the control line is lighter. Could it just be the dye?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->