••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

The bottom one looks lighter overall though. Even the control line is lighter. Could it just be the dye?
I don’t think so, given the cheapie being lighter. I think it would be unfortunate for me to get two dodgy tests on the one day.

I pushed my GP to do a dip urine test today. I just had a feeling I was going to miscarry before the weekend was over. I’m sure it’ll be negative by Monday. At least this will be a medically confirmed pregnancy. That’s loss number 5 now.

I also have a midwife phoning me on Monday and I need to cancel my early scan

I don’t think so, given the cheapie being lighter. I think it would be unfortunate for me to get two dodgy tests on the one day.

I pushed my GP to do a dip urine test today. I just had a feeling I was going to miscarry before the weekend was over. I’m sure it’ll be negative by Monday. At least this will be a medically confirmed pregnancy. That’s loss number 5 now.

I also have a midwife phoning me on Monday and I need to cancel my early scan
I really hope it’s not a miscarriage... your lines were so good before. I’m so sorry you’re going through this.:hugs:

Top to bottom, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Definitely a miscarriage. All taken at 4-5pm after holding for the same time.I am 18dpo so even disregarding progression, they aren’t dark enough.
View attachment 1095874
Although the bottom is lighter, the control line is very different to the others. It might be worth doing another if you have one to see if it's a dodgy test cos it does look it. Holding all hope for you! X

Morning ladies 11dpt10dpiui today and I’m having the cramping pressure a little more intense today but is it my cyst or is it implantation?!?!

im also soooo exhausted today and my boobs are super sore and acne like crazy.

anyway here’s my tests today

D949FD7C-444D-4F46-8930-EB700775FD8D.jpeg

@loeylo this sucks!!! I do agree with the others, today's clear blue test does look a bit lighter all round and so many folk have said ic's are taking ages to darken. I know it's easy for us to try and be positive but not when you are in the position. As with everything ttc it's wait and see. Tests have been really crappy recently so I'm crossing everything that your next test is darker. Xx

Although the bottom is lighter, the control line is very different to the others. It might be worth doing another if you have one to see if it's a dodgy test cos it does look it. Holding all hope for you! X
I’m not hopeful. My symptoms have never been as good as I’d like. I had a distinct stabbing pain in my womb area earlier and now I’m cramping like period pain. I also had the faint cheapie test earlier.

I really hope it’s not a miscarriage... your lines were so good before. I’m so sorry you’re going through this.:hugs:
Thanks. I think it is. I’ve been around the block enough to know this ain’t good.

@loeylo this sucks!!! I do agree with the others, today's clear blue test does look a bit lighter all round and so many folk have said ic's are taking ages to darken. I know it's easy for us to try and be positive but not when you are in the position. As with everything ttc it's wait and see. Tests have been really crappy recently so I'm crossing everything that your next test is darker. Xx
Thanks, I did maybe pee on the window a bit but I’ve done that loads and it’s not had an impact. I think it might be the lighting. I feel the way I do when I miscarry. I’d be surprised if I don’t bleed Sunday/Monday.

Thanks, I did maybe pee on the window a bit but I’ve done that loads and it’s not had an impact. I think it might be the lighting. I feel the way I do when I miscarry. I’d be surprised if I don’t bleed Sunday/Monday.
I'm so sorry, sending a massive hug. I think we always know in our gut don't we.....I'm proper angry this is happening but still hoping xx

Hope you’re all well. I’m keeping away a little atm, don’t want to put a downer on anything and just feel a bit low tbh. I have to go for a scan on Monday to confirm miscarriage but I already know it’s certain. My tests are almost negative now. So hopefully will get the clear to try next month, just a bit scared really after two miscarriages since December.
Again I'm so sorry, I hope everything goes well and you can try again soon. It's so unfair and it's not easy. If you need to talk we are all here for you xx

@loeylo :hugs: :( I hope it was just a faulty clear blue since both lines look odd, much lighter and gray? But if your intuition is right and it is indeed a loss, I’m so sorry :(

9dpo today, had a night shift so didn’t get to temp. I should be able to tonight. I took a cheapie at like 10-11 and it was negative, but my urine was really pale despite holding for a few hours, I think due to fluid intake. I didn’t bother taking pics, no squinter there. My cervix feels like it might be slightly more open which isn’t good :( I’m still hoping, but keeping my expectations low.

@loeylo :hugs: :( I hope it was just a faulty clear blue since both lines look odd, much lighter and gray? But if your intuition is right and it is indeed a loss, I’m so sorry :(
Thank you. Combining the two tests today and my symptoms, I think it’s a loss.

Hope it's implantation!! X
You don’t think it could be the cyst? It’s only on my left side, every once in a while I get the twinge on the right. I’ve never felt a cyst before so I have no idea what they feel like. This pain isn’t unbearable but more so annoying and comes and goes.

You don’t think it could be the cyst? It’s only on my left side, every once in a while I get the twinge on the right. I’ve never felt a cyst before so I have no idea what they feel like. This pain isn’t unbearable but more so annoying and comes and goes.
Honestly I have no idea sorry. I'm not aware of having it myself....I get a lot of left hand side twinges on and off every month, no idea what that's about. Maybe you're more aware of it cos you know about it? If it's the cyst I hope the pains ease for you soon xx

@Sarah Pearce
I see it hon

@loeylo
I agree with the others, today's test looks lighter in general, the control line is lighter than the other tests.
I really am hoping it's just a dodgy test with not as much dye in and not a MC.

:hi: hello ladies. @Rach87

Can you please add me I will start testing March 18th.

After my loss at 5 weeks along last cycle wasn't sure I wanted to continue to still ttc. But here I am again.
I had lots of ewcm yesterday with some ovulation pains so not sure if I ovulated then or will today still feeling ovulation cramps on /off right now and noticed a little bit of ewcm on tissue paper before we dtd.. We only got to dtd today. :-(

Seems the fertility boost is helping with CM quite a lot so yay for that.
Don't have much hope for this cycle but ya never know. I'm on cd13 ovulation day or 1dpo. Normally I ovulate cd9 or 10 seems fertility boost is making me ovulate later now whichis great..

Hope we still have a chance. =/ I know if I'm 1dpo its unlikely to happen

Thought joing you ladies again would keep my mind off things. Help this cycle go by faster.
I've been through so much last few weeks I need some positive vibes.

I'll catch up when I read all the posts I'm way behind for sure.

Good luck all!!

Last edited:
10dpo still no AF but feel like she is coming, really feels like be here before bed or in the morning. Been busy at work last two days so had no chance to test. Will just see if AF is here tomorrow morning if not will test with fmu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->