••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

10dpo still no AF but feel like she is coming, really feels like be here before bed or in the morning. Been busy at work last two days so had no chance to test. Will just see if AF is here tomorrow morning if not will test with fmu.
Good luck hope af don't come

@loeylo im so sorry you’re going through this. I’m so glad you go to your GP for a dip test so it’s on record in case it turns into a loss, that was a really good idea. If it is another loss I hope you get some answers soon x

You don’t think it could be the cyst? It’s only on my left side, every once in a while I get the twinge on the right. I’ve never felt a cyst before so I have no idea what they feel like. This pain isn’t unbearable but more so annoying and comes and goes.
Fingers crossed it’s implantation !!

CD 11 here and maybe I am yet to ovulate lol. Feel like it’s gearing up! Only BD CD 8 so far so will have to get some action tonight! If I did ovulate today and only bd 3 days ago there’s still a chance right?

9dpo today, had a night shift so didn’t get to temp. I should be able to tonight. I took a cheapie at like 10-11 and it was negative, but my urine was really pale despite holding for a few hours, I think due to fluid intake. I didn’t bother taking pics, no squinter there. My cervix feels like it might be slightly more open which isn’t good :( I’m still hoping, but keeping my expectations low.
Still lots of time yet. Doing night shift must make tempting much harder. Are you a nurse? I did a week of nights as a student and it almost killed me! Lol

Good luck hope af don't come

she will definitely be here by tomorrow. I always get a certain dull ache type pain with increased bloating and feeling of needing the loo tmi. I will wake up to af in the morning.

she will definitely be here by tomorrow. I always get a certain dull ache type pain with increased bloating and feeling of needing the loo tmi. I will wake up to af in the morning.
So sorry hugs. Wish you better luck next cycle.

@loeylo im so sorry you’re going through this. I’m so glad you go to your GP for a dip test so it’s on record in case it turns into a loss, that was a really good idea. If it is another loss I hope you get some answers soon x
It’s really annoying that EPAS and midwives don’t accept your word that you have been trying for x amount of time or had a pregnancy that doesn’t make it as far as a scan.
Investigation wise, I apparently haven’t had any losses. My three loses before dd have been cancelled out because I had dd. My chemical doesn’t count because I didn’t get as far as a scan. So basically I’ve had at least 4, most likely 5, and only this pregnancy will count. That many losses can’t just be unlucky.
Nothing is ever easy for my fiancé and I. We always make things work out, but it seems like we spend our lives fighting for what comes easily to others.

@Lozb it sucks when you can feel af coming, sending you lots of baby dust for next month

I don’t think so, given the cheapie being lighter. I think it would be unfortunate for me to get two dodgy tests on the one day.

I pushed my GP to do a dip urine test today. I just had a feeling I was going to miscarry before the weekend was over. I’m sure it’ll be negative by Monday. At least this will be a medically confirmed pregnancy. That’s loss number 5 now.

I also have a midwife phoning me on Monday and I need to cancel my early scan

I'm so sorry you're going through this again hun. Glad you have it in the books.

Sorry I've been so MIA. We have a chef at work borderline bullying me and my team. Acting like a 4yo going out of his way to dob and lie to make it look like we aren't doing our jobs. Super stressful!

Ive been silently cheering you all on reading all the comments though.

@loeylo i posted in your other thread too but I don’t think there’s a problem- the other half of the “+” sign is also WAY lighter so it looks like the entire test just has less dye in it. The vertical line is still darker than the horizontal line in your last test, which is what I’d go by.

So I bought an ovulation test. So what am I looking for. Would 2 lines mean I’m ovulating. Help. Lol plz and thank you

If this IUI really worked wouldn’t I get a positive today? I’m 10dpiui :(

Same here :p
:mrgreen: I'm only 2 dpo and going aaabsolutely insane, I have actually already ordered from Amazon 30 cheapies and 2 clear blue digitals, I will try to wait until 10-11 dpo to test but Im doubting I can...

I am also 1 dpo, so there be few of us testing in 10-12 days :)

I think I'll probably end up start testing around 8dpo. Have loads of cheapies, will save the frer until at least 10+ dpo.. well I'll try

Does this mean I’m in fertile mode but not ovulating? I understand that the line has to be darker. Just trying to see where my app is right or wrong cuz the app says I’m in fertility but not supposed to ovulate til Tuesday. D5F1BF33-00FD-4265-9122-71DAF9382F14.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->