••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@loeylo can you request serial quantitative hcg blood tests? If not, is there a cash lab where you can pay out of pocket to get them?
There is no such thing as “cash labs” here, it’s all on the NHS and free. I could look for a private clinic, but I wouldn’t even know where to look for that as it’s really not a thing here.
They don’t like doing quantitive bloods any more, apparently. I got them with my first pregnancy but that was in 2011, and then with my ectopic but only because they had to test until I got under 5. I can ask on Monday I guess.

There is no such thing as “cash labs” here, it’s all on the NHS and free. I could look for a private clinic, but I wouldn’t even know where to look for that as it’s really not a thing here.
They don’t like doing quantitive bloods any more, apparently. I got them with my first pregnancy but that was in 2011, and then with my ectopic but only because they had to test until I got under 5. I can ask on Monday I guess.
Dang, that’s too bad. Maybe if you explain the situation to them with the pregnancy test lines, they’ll be willing to do one? Worth asking, worst they can do is say no, right?

Had high fertility for days now on the cb connected ovulation kit. Im on cycle day 20. I tried some cheap ovulation strips today too. I think they got darker this afternoon. Im thinking im out this month xx

Screenshot_20210313-142150_Clearblue.jpg

Morning ladies, I’m 12dpt11dpiui today and I swear there is a super faint line on my FRER but not on my cheapies... no idea what to think.

I’m having extremely sore boobs, mild nausea, still having the weird pressure pain in abdomen although it’s less now.

my FRER is so faint it’s hard to get a photo, so maybe it isn’t anything... bleh

89635548-6B64-48E3-9338-B063046F272A.jpeg
A172EC8A-F9CE-4B3A-AB86-99D4EF6088A9.jpeg

here’s another photo AF390CD4-A4CC-4AB1-A28B-04A626ADB742.jpeg

Last edited:
Morning ladies, I’m 12dpt11dpiui today and I swear there is a super faint line on my FRER but not on my cheapies... no idea what to think.

I’m having extremely sore boobs, mild nausea, still having the weird pressure pain in abdomen although it’s less now.

my FRER is so faint it’s hard to get a photo, so maybe it isn’t anything... bleh

View attachment 1095906
View attachment 1095907

here’s another photo View attachment 1095908
I see that so clearly! X

View attachment 1095906
View attachment 1095907

Totally seeing that on the Frer hon

I just hope it’s real and gets darker, I’m nervous that it could be lingering trigger but I haven’t had the trigger linger past 10dpiui before

@Suggerhoney thanks hun. Don't have much hope this month only dtd 1 time and I might have been 1dpo when we did it.

Hopefully the once was enough hon. It can only take just once.
The month we fell with this one we dtd cd 8 cd10am and cd11pm and that was it. I ovulated on evening on cd10.
Where as Dec we did it everyday and twice on O day but wasn't pregnant.
I've heard alot of womon on here say the fell just by doing it once.
Have u been doing OPKs?

Hi ladies, I'm desperately trying to get out of my
I’m sorry, what is wrong with him? We lost our dog on New Year’s Day last year.
Hemangiosarcoma. It made his spleen ruptured and we removed it but biopsy came back with this aggressive and relentless type of cancer. Life expectancy is 1-3 months. I'm sorry about your pup. It's so hard to lose furbabies

@Rach87 I'm sorry to hear that. I lost my 20 yr old cat last year as well and I call him my familiar even now. Diesel (my dog) is my 1st pup and forever holds that special place.

AFM. Trying to still try this month. I'm still struggling to get out of my funk. I did test with opks. Once cd15 and again cd17 (like 3 times) and it peaked. So we dtd lol. That was yesterday and we aren't going to see each other until tonight and we shall see if we can sneak another one in lol

Hopefully the once was enough hon. It can only take just once.
The month we fell with this one we dtd cd 8 cd10am and cd11pm and that was it. I ovulated on evening on cd10.
Where as Dec we did it everyday and twice on O day but wasn't pregnant.
I've heard alot of womon on here say the fell just by doing it once.
Have u been doing OPKs?
No I don't have anymore opks. Going to Google and see if ladies fell pregnant day after ovulation. Thinking it was to late and I ovulated day before we dtd. Even tho I still had ewcm. Today CM has dried up.

No I don't have anymore opks. Going to Google and see if ladies fell pregnant day after ovulation. Thinking it was to late and I ovulated day before we dtd. Even tho I still had ewcm. Today CM has dried up.

I think when the egg is released it can live for about 12 hours I think . I'm not 100% sure tho but I know its sticks around for a bit.

Honestly it doesn’t mean much until it’s nearly positive, once it’s nearly positive it usually means it’ll be positive soon. If you are supposed to ovulate Tuesday based on your app, you may be fertile now, as it’s within the 5 day window. Your app could be a little off or it could be spot on. Hard to know without temping.
Here’s an example: My levels vary throughout the cycle. I use an app called Premom that quantifies the ratio of the test to control line (you want it 1.00 or higher for positive), and here’s what a bunch of my tests looked like this cycle. Personally, once I hit a ratio of 0.5 I know my surge has started, so after that level I test super frequently in case I have a fast surge (which has happened to me). But everyone is different! You kinda have to take it with a grain of salt until it’s positive, because we have baseline LH levels that can vary throughout the cycle.
View attachment 1095889 View attachment 1095890
Thanks for explaining it like that. I’m just trying to learn so I know more about my body, esp with ttc

@loeylo loving today's tests!! That's proper cheered me up! I've read people saying that hcg levels fluctuate and can cause lighter tests, urine concentrations being different or just tests not being the same quality. Who knows?! I'm just glad it's darker and hope it continues xxx

I c

View attachment 1095906
View attachment 1095907

Can totally see that on the frer! Hoping it’s not trigger and it’ll get darker!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->