••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Finally got my static smiley! Cycle day 20. Only managed to Bd once this cycle but that was this morning.
Good luck ladies xx
Good luck! One at the right time is better than a whole lot at the not quite right time!

Thanks, that really helps. I was sick by now with dd and boob pain had subsided. With my miscarriages I had boob pain for far longer and no nausea. That’s why I’m concerned.
I am hoping for nausea.

I was the exact same at ure stage just wanted to feel something but as soon as I hit 6 weeks boom. It will come hon.
I mega sore boobs with DD a week b4 my BFP and with DS I had so many symptoms b4 BFP, sore boobs, mild queezyness, heightened sence of smell, really thirsty all around 8dpo.
But with this one nothing until 6 weeks.

Every pregnancy is different hon I'm living proof of that.

Woke up in the middle of the night and had been holding for hours so I tested and nothing :( I’m 11dpo today (I mean, it’s 1 am so barely, but still). My cervix is up higher but I have all the other AF symptoms and with not even a squinter I think it’s unlikely I’m pregnant :/
B5CFFAE8-8106-4FCE-A871-FE91E6284C53.jpeg

@PinkCupcakes hopefully it was just more dilute urine causing bfn. Fingers crossed. Rooting for you!

@loeylo those later tests look amazing! Hopefully they will do bloods for you if you mention it. Cmon sticky baby!!

@Rach87 nope, only 5dpo so far. Itching to test. Might start wednesday at 8dpo for scientific purposes

We're going away this weekend overnight for my uncles 70th. My daughter has suspected hand, foot and mouth disease from childcare... red spotty rash and some blisters on her hands. Hopefully getting her into a dr early this week to confirm.

Last edited:
@PinkCupcakes hopefully it was just more dilute urine causing bfn. Fingers crossed. Rooting for you!

@loeylo those later tests look amazing! Hopefully they will do bloods for you if you mention it. Cmon sticky baby!!

@Rach87 nope, only 5dpo so far. Itching to test. Might start wednesday at 8dpo for scientific purposes

We're going away this weekend overnight for my uncles 70th. My daughter has suspected hand, foot and mouth disease from childcare... red spotty rash and some blisters on her hands. Hopefully getting her into a dr early this week to confirm.
Haha you def need to test from 8dpo for scientific reasons

Good morning ladies,

Just a random question: what is you relationship with coffee while ttc or during pregnancy?

I googled it and found very controversial opinions...
Just find it so difficult to stay away from coffee, especially while ttc, when I already cannot treat myself with a glass of wine:D

CD11 looks like my peak has started will keep testing over the course of today and tomorrow morning to confirm. Usually it’s a bit darker than this closer to ovulation. Could be today or tomorrow but I’m guessing tomorrow so will BD tonight x

9CA7F135-6B9C-4CF0-9057-536D865D6CC8.jpeg

I've never really monitored or limited it when ttc. Mind you I didn't even like coffee at all until after my 3rd, but I only have 1-2 cups in the morning and maybe 1 other cup through the day unless I'm visiting someone and they are drinking lots :haha:

I stick with my one cup of coffee in the morning. Also I don’t worry too much about a glass of wine while ttc.

@GemmaG looking good!

Good morning ladies,

Just a random question: what is you relationship with coffee while ttc or during pregnancy?

Just find it so difficult to stay away from coffee, especially while ttc, when I already cannot treat myself with a glass of wine:D
I have tried to cut back on it but I haven’t cut it out completely. I started doing this a a couple months ago. I found that I was 1. Drinking way too much coffee overall (like 3 + cups a day), 2. Using it to replace snacks at work which meant I was under eating, and 3. I had two chemical pregnancies in a row, which made me wary about the caffeine.

I have replaced it with decaf or a barley coffee replacement for the most part, especially in my tww. I try to save it for visits to friends or slow weekend breakfasts. I feel like having a coffee 2-3 times a week won’t hurt anything.

I do still drink alcohol as well, but also in moderation. I’m not a huge drinker anyway, but in my tww I limit it to 2 drinks maximum if I’m going to drink at all. It’s not hard since that’s how much I will usually drink anyway. Once I get to 11/12 dpo I cut it out or limit it to half a glass of wine or half a beer if I’m at a dinner with friends or something. Obviously after a positive test I cut it out completely. Same with coffee.

We have been ttc for almost 2 years now, and it just seems unreasonable to cut out alcohol and caffeine completely for such a long period of time.

I think the only reason I’ve even cut back on them at all when ttc is because we’ve had trouble getting pregnant and keeping pregnancies. If that weren’t the case I don’t think I’d worry about it and I’d probably drink a cup of coffee a day throughout my pregnancy if it didn’t make me feel sick.

Good morning ladies,

I only drink coffee. I have been pregnant 13 times. 8 losses but 5 beautiful children. My losses were down to my illness not coffee x

Good morning ladies,

I gave up coffee etc for the whole time I TTC my twins for a long 5 years. With my natural pregnancy I was probably drinking 4 or 5 cups a day when I conceived her. We have or should I say (I’m assuming not anymore) had fertility issues and coffee didn’t stop me! It’s hard enough TTC....... have your coffee x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->