••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@loeylo loving today's tests!! That's proper cheered me up! I've read people saying that hcg levels fluctuate and can cause lighter tests, urine concentrations being different or just tests not being the same quality. Who knows?! I'm just glad it's darker and hope it continues xxx
Not going to lie, I’m still not hopeful for a good outcome as my symptoms have died down a lot. Can’t remember if I had a little lull in symptoms when pregnant with dd, I’ll need to find my old posts ...

Not going to lie, I’m still not hopeful for a good outcome as my symptoms have died down a lot. Can’t remember if I had a little lull in symptoms when pregnant with dd, I’ll need to find my old posts ...

I literally had zero symptoms hon. The only thing i had was a loss of appetite. No sore boobs, no tiredness neasea or nothing. Just missing AF.
My symptoms started at 6 weeks and even then they came and went and came and went.
Since hiting 9 weeks they have been worse but even now somedays I don't feel as sick or somedays my boobs don't feel as sore and Low and behold the next day I feel green all day and boobs agony.
It's very normol for symptoms to come and go esp in the early stages.
It's also very normal not to have any symptoms.

I had more symptoms with my chemicals than I did with this pregnancy.

Ure tests look great hon.

I also had symptoms with my son and DD b4 bfp but nothing with this one.

Just pulling sharp stitch pains at 6 10 and 14dpo and some implantation spotting at 14dpo.
That's it.

Thats why I thought I wasn't pregnant.

Wow that was a lot to catch up on, I can't remember who said what now, but all my babies have been from a 1 and done month.
I NEVER have symptoms of being pregnant until about 6 weeks. Before that I feel that AF is coming, or I feel nothing.

Pink cupcakes I completely understand your fear. I'll keep everything crossed for you that they continue to get darker.

I think it’s just the FRER indent though. I’m most likely out again, I don’t think my body wants a baby. :(
My FRER indents have been white, so when you invert it they show up black. I inverted yours and it showed up the same tone as the control line, not black. So I’m really hoping it’s the real deal for you. But I understand your feeling there, it’s totally valid and I’m sure it’s crushing to feel like your body is working against you :hugs:
93E2FEED-9707-4C8B-AB0C-DA8564084595.jpeg

I literally had zero symptoms hon. The only thing i had was a loss of appetite. No sore boobs, no tiredness neasea or nothing. Just missing AF.
My symptoms started at 6 weeks and even then they came and went and came and went.
Since hiting 9 weeks they have been worse but even now somedays I don't feel as sick or somedays my boobs don't feel as sore and Low and behold the next day I feel green all day and boobs agony.
It's very normol for symptoms to come and go esp in the early stages.
It's also very normal not to have any symptoms.

I had more symptoms with my chemicals than I did with this pregnancy.

Ure tests look great hon.

I also had symptoms with my son and DD b4 bfp but nothing with this one.

Just pulling sharp stitch pains at 6 10 and 14dpo and some implantation spotting at 14dpo.
That's it.

Thats why I thought I wasn't pregnant.
Thanks, that really helps. I was sick by now with dd and boob pain had subsided. With my miscarriages I had boob pain for far longer and no nausea. That’s why I’m concerned.
I am hoping for nausea.

@PinkCupcakes I have everything crossed for you! I hope it’s a true line and not an indent or the trigger shot. Looking forward to seeing your test in 2 days!

My FRER indents have been white, so when you invert it they show up black. I inverted yours and it showed up the same tone as the control line, not black. So I’m really hoping it’s the real deal for you. But I understand your feeling there, it’s totally valid and I’m sure it’s crushing to feel like your body is working against you :hugs:
View attachment 1095931
Oh wow! I didn’t know to invert it! I really hope it’s real but I just don’t feel like it is :(

Oh wow! I didn’t know to invert it! I really hope it’s real but I just don’t feel like it is :(
I have everything crossed for you [-o<:af:

My cervix is super variable and it’s driving me nuts. Yesterday it was medium to high to low, this morning it was low and firm, now it’s high and medium firmness, like can it pick one? It makes it hard to analyze ](*,)

@J_and_D sorry about your funk. Ive been there many many times. Hope you can get through it and get a sticky bean to focus on :)

cd7 and just waiting to Ov. :coffee:

@loeylo todays looks fantastic. Yesterdays looked like a dud. And being so early the smallest amount of dilution can skew your tests.

@PinkCupcakes that doesnt look like an indent dried. Hoping its a little bubbers and not still the trigger. Looking forward to tomorrows test :)

Sorry @AlwaysTheAunt sounds awful! I had to deal with a crazy at a job a while back for over 2 years and it was sooo stressful! Why cant people just be normal and do their job without being drama llamas!

any update? Have you been able to test? Hopefully af hasnt shown up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"