••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

My temp is higher than it’s ever been during my luteal phase today (previous highest was 98.5, it’s 99.03)... but still BFN today. Very odd. Only 11dpo but I’m getting AF symptoms so... idk. I’m quite confused lol.

I plan on following the recommendation of a maximum 200 mg of caffeine when I am pregnant. One large Dunkin iced coffee has 396 mg, so I’ll either get to have one half-decaf a day or a few decaf ones, which are 35 mg in a large iced. Until I’m pregnant, I’ll be having as much caffeine as I want. I tried to cut down for unrelated reasons but since I got stuck on night shift I gave that up.

I just realized someone asked if I was a nurse a while ago d/t the night shift mentions and I forgot to respond. I am a nursing student, I’ll be graduating in May.

Urgh! Still no af and the bad evaps are back on the tests. I expect now that I've said it it'll bring af on, but honestly, I was due on Wednesday, where is she?!

Urgh! Still no af and the bad evaps are back on the tests. I expect now that I've said it it'll bring af on, but honestly, I was due on Wednesday, where is she?!
Were you temping? Are you 100% certain about your O date?

Has anyone ever had their temp go way higher than previous cycles? I’m getting obsessive over this lol. My cervix has been high since yesterday and my temp is crazy high today. Here’s my last 3 cycle charts for reference.
825BD7B4-F90B-45CE-9FF7-B18000B9593D.jpeg ABAE2706-ED3F-493D-9740-13819F221D17.jpeg 4AD925E5-949A-4FCE-9417-2A8F168C6DDF.jpeg
But like I’m BFN at 11dpo, I’d be surprised if I got a BFP after this although I know it’s totally possible. Perhaps I implanted like yesterday and it’s just too early to get a positive? Idk.

Thoughts/experiences?

How frustrating. I hope that you get an outcome soon!

Has anyone ever had their temp go way higher than previous cycles? I’m getting obsessive over this lol. My cervix has been high since yesterday and my temp is crazy high today. Here’s my last 3 cycle charts for reference.
View attachment 1095946 View attachment 1095947 View attachment 1095948
But like I’m BFN at 11dpo, I’d be surprised if I got a BFP after this although I know it’s totally possible. Perhaps I implanted like yesterday and it’s just too early to get a positive? Idk.

Thoughts/experiences?

I started temping in January and my temperature always goes down a day or even two days before my period, so high temperature is a very good sign!
Test can be still negative at 11 dpo

Forgot who asked about coffee but I try to keep it at 2 cups or under when ttc and pregnant.

@motherofboys so frustrating. Maybe a late O, late implanter? I have multiple surges so its hard for me to always pinpoint the exact day. When I conceived my dd I was tracking and got a surge mid cycle. Af was a no show and when I was 10 days late for af I finally got a faint bfp. Went in to get scanned at 7 weeks - they put me at 5 weeks. Dr thought maybe a miscarriage. Rescanned me two weeks later and spot on 7 weeks. Apparently I Ovulated the day af was due and conceived. (According to “experts” thats impossible lol) So theres still a chance!! What hpts do you have?

@AlwaysTheAunt oh woops I must have put you on the wrong date on the front page, what day was it supposed to be? Sorry!

I didn't opk this month in an attempt to be more relaxed :roll: but I should have ovulated between the Thursday and Saturday following previous cycles. To be this late it would mean I didnt ovulate until the Tuesday at least! I don't temp because my son thinks sleep is for the weak and we spend every night tossing and turning every 30 minutes :sleep: :dohh:

My mom is a walking pregnancy detector and just told me I’m not pregnant despite my temp spike :rofl: :cry:

I'm so sorry PinkCupcakes

Sheascott I know this isn't the point of it, but I think it's really sweet you're able to discuss ttc with your mum. The first my mum ever knows about it is when I'm 12 weeks pregnant :haha:

@shaescott I agree with @motherofboys. So sweet. My mom never wanted me to have any kids because I have lupus. She actually gets mad when I tell her. :( So she doesn't find out until about 5 weeks. That way I have a week to myself with happy thoughts before I get the mothers “look of disappointment”

Pretty sure something bad is going on.
Today’s tests. Darkest is this morning, other two are after a few hours hold, and I’ve not had too much to drink today.

Anyone got any experience of this around 4.5- 5 weeks?

4484DFA4-C397-4F14-A8CB-0F57E964BFEE.jpeg

Well, I've probably jinxed myself. I've run out of tests and ordered more on amazon. NOT ICs either which is a sure fire way to invoke the witch :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->