••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Pretty sure something bad is going on.
Today’s tests. Darkest is this morning, other two are after a few hours hold, and I’ve not had too much to drink today.

Anyone got any experience of this around 4.5- 5 weeks?

View attachment 1095959
I'm not sure, it could be that they are a different brand from this mornings, or that even without a lot of fluids you just don't have a lot of hcg in your pee in the afternoons. I think as hard as it is you should step away from the tests. If it helps you feel prepared if things do go sour then just do one per day and make sure its the same sort of time each day and same brand. Multiple tests is only making an already worrying part of pregnancy even more stressful for you. I really hope it isn't a sign of things to come and that your morning urine is just much better.

I'm not sure, it could be that they are a different brand from this mornings, or that even without a lot of fluids you just don't have a lot of hcg in your pee in the afternoons. I think as hard as it is you should step away from the tests. If it helps you feel prepared if things do go sour then just do one per day and make sure its the same sort of time each day and same brand. Multiple tests is only making an already worrying part of pregnancy even more stressful for you. I really hope it isn't a sign of things to come and that your morning urine is just much better.
Thank you. I know you are right but I also know that, progression aside, those tests aren’t dark enough for 20dpo.

@motherofboys @Rach87
Thanks, she was just as obsessed with babies and pregnancy as I was when she was young, but instead of having the internet to fulfill her need for constant baby information she bought about 20 million books on baby stuff :rofl: she’s a doctor so she’s always been very open about medical stuff with me growing up, so I’m quite comfortable talking to her about all this, even about my cervix and CM lol. I couldn’t really keep it from her when I do get pregnant even if I wanted to because she’ll just know lol. I’m very lucky to have her to talk to, although being used to being super open about medical stuff has definitely gotten me in trouble a few times, like when my high school teacher told the class that her doctor said she was probably gonna have the baby earlier than expected and I asked if she was dilated and she was like “I don’t really wanna talk about that” :rofl: ](*,) Understand boundaries, I do not.

You're very lucky. Mine was not at all like that. It's lucky really I was a late starter with my periods so I had learnt about them at school because all I learnt from her is that sometimes you get a belly ache when your body is changing from a little girl to an adult.

@loeylo again, you cant compare different brand tests for progression. The mornings is very dark. Not everyone gets dye stealers. And this early any amount if fluid can dilute. Things may not end up perfect, but for now, you are pregnant! :)

@motherofboys oh dang, it’s lucky you were a late bloomer. People have such varying views on how to talk about it and there’s still such a stigma surrounding it. I remember trying to talk to my best friend in 4th grade about puberty and she got super upset that I wanted to talk about it and didn’t speak to me all day. Hopefully we can teach our kids that it’s okay to talk about how our bodies function (while teaching healthy boundaries) so more kids are educated on it in the future. The more you know, the less scared you’ll be when it happens.

@loeylo thats such a big difference for the same day, I’d trust the dark one in that situation. Still hoping that it’s a viable pregnancy and that you’ll get a happy surprise <3

My mom is a walking pregnancy detector and just told me I’m not pregnant despite my temp spike :rofl: :cry:
I had that spike on a pregnancy chart before. Went back down to normal LP temp afterwards. It was a CP though. But still!

@motherofboys oh dang, it’s lucky you were a late bloomer. People have such varying views on how to talk about it and there’s still such a stigma surrounding it. I remember trying to talk to my best friend in 4th grade about puberty and she got super upset that I wanted to talk about it and didn’t speak to me all day. Hopefully we can teach our kids that it’s okay to talk about how our bodies function (while teaching healthy boundaries) so more kids are educated on it in the future. The more you know, the less scared you’ll be when it happens.

@loeylo thats such a big difference for the same day, I’d trust the dark one in that situation. Still hoping that it’s a viable pregnancy and that you’ll get a happy surprise <3

I remember having one or two spots of blood when I wiped a loooong time before I properly started them, and going to her and being told I probably had a spot "down there" that had popped, and that had happened to a friend of hers and she'd thought she was dying. I guess she never considered what might have happened had I actually started them. I always swore if I had a daughter I would do it properly but it seems that wasn't on the cards for me. It's literally embarrassing for me to tell her I'm pregnant because she'll know I had sex! :haha:

@loeylo have you done any frers at all? The ICs are pretty unreliable for darkening up.
I’ve not, I don’t want to try a different brand but there is no way a viable pregnancy can be so light at 20dpo. I’m out. I am really, really sad in an unexpected way.

@loeylo again, you cant compare different brand tests for progression. The mornings is very dark. Not everyone gets dye stealers. And this early any amount if fluid can dilute. Things may not end up perfect, but for now, you are pregnant! :)
I’m worried about another ectopic. The exact same thing happened then. That’s why I’m so concerned. I’ve never had this with a miscarriage or a healthy pregnancy.

I’m worried about another ectopic. The exact same thing happened then. That’s why I’m so concerned. I’ve never had this with a miscarriage or a healthy pregnancy.

I would speak to gp tomorrow as ask about beta being done, my ectopic was like this as well hun, I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx

No my appointment s not until a week on Tuesday.
Oh sorry, I must have mixed up your details with someone else’s (or I just remembered wrong lol). I would call your provider and explain the situation and that you’re concerned about the possibility of an ectopic, especially since you have a history of them.

I would speak to gp tomorrow as ask about beta being done, my ectopic was like this as well hun, I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx
The GP will just tell me to call EPAS. I called them today and they told me to take call back if I start bleeding. I explained that my ectopic nearly ruptured at 5+2 and I didn’t have any bleeding, they told me they would see nothing on a scan so there’s nothing they can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->