••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Oh sorry, I must have mixed up your details with someone else’s (or I just remembered wrong lol). I would call your provider and explain the situation and that you’re concerned about the possibility of an ectopic, especially since you have a history of them.
I’ve done that and they said there is nothing I can do unless I’m bleeding.

Good morning ladies,

Just a random question: what is you relationship with coffee while ttc or during pregnancy?

I googled it and found very controversial opinions...
Just find it so difficult to stay away from coffee, especially while ttc, when I already cannot treat myself with a glass of wine:D

I dont limit during ttc but i only have 1-2 cups coffee normally per day. When i found out with my daughter i stopped drinking alcohol immediately and limited coffee to 1 a day but also lived on coca cola because water made me so nauseus.

I think next time I'll try soda water in case its just the bubbles that helped :)

The GP will just tell me to call EPAS. I called them today and they told me to take call back if I start bleeding. I explained that my ectopic nearly ruptured at 5+2 and I didn’t have any bleeding, they told me they would see nothing on a scan so there’s nothing they can do.

That's shocking as they could monitor your levels and have an indication of what going on, my went up/down/up/down etc.
I will keep everything crossed for you lovely xx

That's shocking as they could monitor your levels and have an indication of what going on, my went up/down/up/down etc.
I will keep everything crossed for you lovely xx
They don’t like to do that as it doesn’t give any reassurance as to a viable pregnancy because the numbers are so variable and things could have changed by the time blood results even come back.

I had a peak fertility yesterday, just wondering if this looks peak again today? Looks pretty close to it?

370B6114-0D68-4A3D-8288-4C50E5B89CD0.jpeg

My temp is higher than it’s ever been during my luteal phase today (previous highest was 98.5, it’s 99.03)... but still BFN today. Very odd. Only 11dpo but I’m getting AF symptoms so... idk. I’m quite confused lol.

I plan on following the recommendation of a maximum 200 mg of caffeine when I am pregnant. One large Dunkin iced coffee has 396 mg, so I’ll either get to have one half-decaf a day or a few decaf ones, which are 35 mg in a large iced. Until I’m pregnant, I’ll be having as much caffeine as I want. I tried to cut down for unrelated reasons but since I got stuck on night shift I gave that up.

I just realized someone asked if I was a nurse a while ago d/t the night shift mentions and I forgot to respond. I am a nursing student, I’ll be graduating in May.
That’s so great you’re a nursing student, I’m a midwifery student but taking some time off. It’s not easy being a student- especially on nights! Hope your temp stays up, still heaps of time for your bfp

@Rach87 where are you at now? You must be coming up for fertile window soon? Let the fun times begin! :)

@shaescott I agree with @motherofboys. So sweet. My mom never wanted me to have any kids because I have lupus. She actually gets mad when I tell her. :( So she doesn't find out until about 5 weeks. That way I have a week to myself with happy thoughts before I get the mothers “look of disappointment”
My illness is part of the lupus family <3 definitely not a fun journey to be on xx

So is mine, autoimmune diseases suck. I found prednisone really helps me in the ttc process thought which is a plus
I normally feel so alone. Im pleased to have you ladies here :hugs:I have Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome.
I'm not one to take anything. I get too worried I'll suffer a side effect or something daft haha

I just had a total meltdown because my SO suggested something that made me upset (I was full on bawling) and I’m fairly certain I won’t be able to blame it on pregnancy, so that’s fun lol. I went two cycles without having a PMS breakdown, that was a nice break. I really don’t feel pregnant but I’m going to keep testing with cheapies until AF arrives, cuz why not lol

I just had a total meltdown because my SO suggested something that made me upset (I was full on bawling) and I’m fairly certain I won’t be able to blame it on pregnancy, so that’s fun lol. I went two cycles without having a PMS breakdown, that was a nice break. I really don’t feel pregnant but I’m going to keep testing with cheapies until AF arrives, cuz why not lol
Do it! Keep POAS! :D

Aw thanks for thinking of me @Lucy3 cd8 here. Should be in my fertile window starting Thursday so opks here I come! Also your opk doesnt look quite positive so Id say its on the decline

@motherofboys I tested positive for that about 2 yrs ago, but they tested me twice more and it was negative so they said Im clear.

It is nice to have you both here - last 2 pregnancies and ttc journey I was the only one and it did feel lonely. :friends:

Thanks Rach. CD 8, almost at the fun part! Lol So when the lh surge is on the decline does that mean I’ve probably ovulated or does it usually happen when the surge is over? This is an area I need to read up on more! I’m CD 13 day so I’m putting yesterday as o day \\:D/

I'm really crampy this evening. Think
I'd keep testing too. There's always that sliver of hope.
Last night I had such intense cramps there was nothing for it but curling up with a bar of chocolate. Fully expected to wake up to AF but nothing so far.

Im having problems with clearblue it has made me retest twice because there was a problem. I dont want to retest and waste a test but this the test went ejected. Please can I have opinions whether it looks like a positive or should hold off and wait to dtd ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->