••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Good morning everyone,

Im 4 dpo today and start feeling very slight pulling in my uterus, something I would probably never noticed if I weren’t ttc.
I always get this slight pulling feeling in my tww, so I don’t like it, as it always ends up in AF. I’d prefer feeling nothing for a change as I sing of a different outcome of a tww..:(

Good morning everyone,

Im 4 dpo today and start feeling very slight pulling in my uterus, something I would probably never noticed if I weren’t ttc.
I always get this slight pulling feeling in my tww, so I don’t like it, as it always ends in AF. I’d prefer feeling nothing for a change as I sing of a different income of a tww..:(
At 4dpo you won't really see anything different from usual. Implantation wouldn't happen for at least a couple more days yet so don't count yourself out yet x

Im having problems with clearblue it has made me retest twice because there was a problem. I dont want to retest and waste a test but this the test went ejected. Please can I have opinions whether it looks like a positive or should hold off and wait to dtd ?

E0057798-3797-43E1-AB0F-E1CEF142AF6F.jpeg

At 4dpo you won't really see anything different from usual. Implantation wouldn't happen for at least a couple more days yet so don't count yourself out yet x

Thank you my dear, I kind of understand that logically :) just wish all these tensions and pulling won’t be there as I’m reading to much into this. I better go and watch some “education” videos on YouTube just to understand what happens with our body these first days after o just to get some reasonable explanation for that:lolly:
I guess it’s Progesteron what gives all these slight pokes to my uterus.

Im having problems with clearblue it has made me retest twice because there was a problem. I dont want to retest and waste a test but this the test went ejected. Please can I have opinions whether it looks like a positive or should hold off and wait to dtd ?

View attachment 1095983
@iak, sorry you tests did not work.
I never go with the lines on my clear blues, don’t even check them. I always count on the smiles. That’s the one with the smiles, right?
I would redo the test in two hours, if you want to plan the dtd just to make sure you don’t miss the right timing this cycle.

Thank you my dear, I kind of understand that logically :) just wish all these tensions and pulling won’t be there as I’m reading to much into this. I better go and watch some “education” videos on YouTube just to understand what happens with our body these first days after o just to get some reasonable explanation for that:lolly:
I guess it’s Progesteron what gives all these slight pokes to my uterus.
Honestly I spent so long feeling "things" in the few days after O and thinking that it was implantation and I was pregnant, only to be crushed when I wasn't. When I started researching when I had trouble conceiving and discovered how late implantation actually happens I was amazed

@iak, sorry you tests did not work.
I never go with the lines on my clear blues, don’t even check them. I always count on the smiles. That’s the one with the smiles, right?
I would redo the test in two hours, if you want to plan the dtd just to make sure you don’t miss the right timing this cycle.
Thank you I had a circle today so no opk then. Feeling very wet down there sorry tmi but no stretchy stuff yet

View attachment 1095983
I’ve been testing with clear blue this month and yours looks like it’s very close to being positive. I got a smiley face yesterday and today it looks like yours so if I were to guess you’ll get a smiley face tomorrow, good luck!

I’ve been testing with clear blue this month and yours looks like it’s very close to being positive. I got a smiley face yesterday and today it looks like yours so if I were to guess you’ll get a smiley face tomorrow, good luck!
Do you think its worth dtd if not wanting to do it everyday? Im cd14 and last month I got a opk at cd15. Should i retest later? And if im feeling wet is that a sign? Sorry tmi and qs!

Do you think its worth dtd if not wanting to do it everyday? Im cd14 and last month I got a opk at cd15. Should i retest later? And if im feeling wet is that a sign? Sorry tmi and qs!
Wet is a good sign, your discharge (or cervical mucus) increases around ovulation.

Cd1 for me, tbh we dtd day after positive ov test as was on nights and hubby on days, should have a better chance this cycle!
Lots of luck to everyone waiting to ov/test and :hugs: for those who af has arrived x

Cd1 for me, tbh we dtd day after positive ov test as was on nights and hubby on days, should have a better chance this cycle!
Lots of luck to everyone waiting to ov/test and :hugs: for those who af has arrived x

Good luck for this cycle :)

@PinkCupcakes so sorry I’m really gutted for you......

CD12 for me and I’ve hit my peak. Had all intentions of DTD last night but after one to many Proseccos for mother’s day yesterday I crashed before he even made it to bed. Hopefully tonight will be okay

AF2BE55C-72D9-43A8-BF3C-10526457CCF4.jpeg

I’d be dtd today and tomorrow if you can, or 14 and 16?

@PinkCupcakes so sorry I’m really gutted for you......

CD12 for me and I’ve hit my peak. Had all intentions of DTD last night but after one to many Proseccos for mother’s day yesterday I crashed before he even made it to bed. Hopefully tonight will be okay

View attachment 1095991
Wow that definitely looks positive! Have fun tonight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->