••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Thanks everyone. Least I know now.
Trying to decide whether to sit the month out. This now means that I won't be due on my next period until after ds3 MRI, so I could potentially be pregnant without yet knowing it when he has it done. Do I take the month off so there's no risk to a potential pregnancy or do I go ahead as I might not even get pregnant anyway, and just take the chance. I'd only be 3-4 weeks anyway.

also think about if you want a December baby! My dd is just after Christmas and I feel bad she’s got her birthday then.

Thanks everyone. Least I know now.
Trying to decide whether to sit the month out. This now means that I won't be due on my next period until after ds3 MRI, so I could potentially be pregnant without yet knowing it when he has it done. Do I take the month off so there's no risk to a potential pregnancy or do I go ahead as I might not even get pregnant anyway, and just take the chance. I'd only be 3-4 weeks anyway.
I was researching this a bit, as I had headaches and wanted to push my GP to send me to MRI ( thanks god headache passed by:lol:).

MRI are in general not harmful for a baby, unlike CT. There is no radiation involved.
It’s not recommended in the first trimester, as it might be too loud for a baby and can harm his ears (hearing sense), but you are not the one being scanned, so I wouldn’t seat the month out.
just my opinion though and I am not a doctor!

See his last one I was 11 weeks with my youngest, I called ahead and was told it was fine to go in with him, but when we got there they wouldn't let me in with him because I was pregnant. Luckily dh was with us, but this time he won't be able to come due to covid and because of the younger ones.

I'm not worried about a December birthday. Dh birthday is in December and he loves it. Makes us put the tree up before his birthday and everything :haha: I only got a few cycles left too as we only agreed to 1 year ttc.

I’m so confused.. I Bled for 2 days week and half before my period. And never bled on day af was meant to come. I’m now 4 days late and I’m getting faint positives on clear blue but nothing on first response. Took a ovulation test and this came up.. any advice ladies? Such a head fuck

651E82A0-73BC-4B1E-86EE-9FB38A52A2C2.jpeg

I wouldn't read anything into the ovulation test as your levels can fluctuate through the month meaning you can get lines at any time. Do you have pictures of the pregnancy tests?

See his last one I was 11 weeks with my youngest, I called ahead and was told it was fine to go in with him, but when we got there they wouldn't let me in with him because I was pregnant. Luckily dh was with us, but this time he won't be able to come due to covid and because of the younger ones.

I'm not worried about a December birthday. Dh birthday is in December and he loves it. Makes us put the tree up before his birthday and everything :haha: I only got a few cycles left too as we only agreed to 1 year ttc.
Did they at least explain why? I guess not! well, you won’t be officially pregnant by then so I would go for it, especially since you have few months left for ttc.
Probably google a bit if MRI is dangerous for a fetus if you are just accompanying, but it doesn’t make much sense..
I know a lady who had her teeth X-rayed while being 3 weeks pregnant and not knowing it, she got a health baby.

No, she just tapped the form next to where I had put that I was pregnant as explanation of why it couldn't be me going in. It was annoying as when I called the lady I spoke to wasn't sure so went to find a doctor who said it would be fine. Annoyingly he was supposed to have it in October when skipping a month wouldn't have felt like such a huge thing but covid delayed it. If I had come one when I expected to last week I would have skipped the month, but now that I'm not going to know whether I'm pregnant or not it's got me wondering if it's safer. How many women have things like this done before even knowing they are pregnant?

@motherofboys a quick Google shows that there’s no evidence MRIs would cause any issues. It’s not like a CT, there’s no radiation, just a magnetic field.

12dpo and BFN. Temp came back down to normal luteal phase temp. Pretty sure my mom is right that I’m not pregnant. Ah well.

Thanks everyone. I might not even get pregnant next month in fact it's highly unlikely given my history and how well ttc has been going so far :haha: but I over think everything as you can tell

Thanks everyone. I might not even get pregnant next month in fact it's highly unlikely given my history and how well ttc has been going so far :haha: but I over think everything as you can tell
I think you should just let fate take this one, don't avoid ttc this month seen as you are actively trying and wanting it to happen, don't miss out a potential chance this month. But also try have a month not fretting about it as much whilst you have other stuff going on. :)

I think most of us on this site are over thinkers about at least one thing haha. Totally normal to stress about stuff like that.

CD9 here and I'm extremely happy to say my opk is still nice and light and negative! After the drama of 2 cycles with early ovulation I am happy and hopefull it happens at a more normal time and I can have a regular length of cycle. To remind you Im not taking the conceive plus fertility support capsules this cycle....maybe it did cause early ovulation afterall? hmmmm....

Sorry to those who got af :hugs:

@loeylo, thinking about you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"