••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

I’m going to EPAS. There are two which are local to me, one brushed me off and told me “it might not be ectopic so there isn’t much they can do” (how rude) and the other said it might be ectopic so you need to know how to proceed.

I had two squinters last night and then a strong positive again this morning. Overall they are definitely getting lighter (yesterday’s fmu is about double as dark as today) BUT they aren’t getting light enough that I feel comfortable that it is just a miscarriage.

Who would think that I am hoping for a miscarriage? It seems cruel.

Oh @loeylo xxx this is crap!! I'm glad you're going to get seen and I'm going to stay hopeful for a good outcome but I totally understand you wanting it to be uncomplicated. Is it the hospital nearer me? I will be thinking of you :hugs:

I’m going to EPAS. There are two which are local to me, one brushed me off and told me “it might not be ectopic so there isn’t much they can do” (how rude) and the other said it might be ectopic so you need to know how to proceed.

I had two squinters last night and then a strong positive again this morning. Overall they are definitely getting lighter (yesterday’s fmu is about double as dark as today) BUT they aren’t getting light enough that I feel comfortable that it is just a miscarriage.

I'm so sorry :( I hope that you get some answers soon :hugs:

@loeylo I’ve no experience with ectopic pregnancies but I always say follow your instincts. Don’t let them brush you off. Hopefully you will get answers soon xx

I hope you get some answers xx

Oh @loeylo xxx this is crap!! I'm glad you're going to get seen and I'm going to stay hopeful for a good outcome but I totally understand you wanting it to be uncomplicated. Is it the hospital nearer me? I will be thinking of you :hugs:
Yes it’s the one near you who were supportive! Picking dd up from school and then heading over. I’ve got period like cramps and I’m cold and shivery as well now. I’m even considering taking some sort of medical management whereas I’ve done all my other miscarriages naturally. I just wanna stay home and do nothing

Just had my own GP call me. My urine pregnancy test from Friday was “borderline”

@loeylo I'm really sorry. Life is so bloody cruel, giving you everything you want with one hand and clawing it back with the next. Hugs

Can I ask the ladies who have larger families what made you keep going? I thought I was done, done. But obviously number 4 is on the cards. Is it just maternal urge? Does it ever leave you? I can’t imagine I’d go again after this if I’m lucky enough to conceive. But my husband is worried this is a ‘I’m getting older thing and il want more’ he’s still on the fence with it all but said we will see what happens x

For me I just don't feel done. It could be that I never will and eventually I'll have to just be sensible about it. But I do have friends who feel absolutely certain that they're done so I know it does happen for other women.

So sorry you are going through this, but really glad they agreed to see you, I hope you will be OK as can be x

For me I just don't feel done. It could be that I never will and eventually I'll have to just be sensible about it. But I do have friends who feel absolutely certain that they're done so I know it does happen for other women.

I was one of those ladies last year lol I was so certain I didn’t want anymore. I suppose it makes me wonder what’s changed. Nothings different other than what I feel. Is your partner supportive? I worry also I won’t be able to give them all the time they need individually. If you don’t mind me asking what would you say are the pros and cons of a larger family x

Just had my own GP call me. My urine pregnancy test from Friday was “borderline”
Sorry you going through all this. Hope you get an answer today after being seen.

What do they mean borderline?? Either you get 2 lines meaning pregnant or not. Seems like You've got some weird doctors. Where you live.

This tread moves so fast hard to keep up with everyone. But I try.

I'm 4/5dpo today. Wicked heartburn and gassy as hell. Boobs starting hurting this morning too. I got some 10miu hpts in the mail today might take 1 tomorrow because I'm a poas-crazy lady and always start testing early haha.

Wish E1 the best of luck this month!!
:dust::dust:

I was one of those ladies last year lol I was so certain I didn’t want anymore. I suppose it makes me wonder what’s changed. Nothings different other than what I feel. Is your partner supportive? I worry also I won’t be able to give them all the time they need individually. If you don’t mind me asking what would you say are the pros and cons of a larger family x
He is. It's weird, we planned 6 but he said after 4 that he was ready to be done, and agreed to a 5th if that was the last pregnancy. Then after the 5th he kept going on about "the next one" making out he was joking and was super easy to talk in to a 6th :haha:
The only one I really struggle to spend time with is my eldest, he's 15 and likes to hide in his room. I have to bribe him out with movie nights, or trips for just the 2 of us :haha:
Erm, cons is there's less money, a bigger car, lots of holiday places want you to book 2 apartments, more washing. Pros are that there's always someone to play with even if one of your siblings isn't being your friend at the moment. They have a MASSIVE collection of things like Lego and Playmobil because there's all of their brothers things plus their own. When we were in the first lockdown and school sent activities for Virtual Sports day, we added our own events to it and had a proper sports day with a three legged race and everything. We can have a party with party games without having to invite anyone :haha:
It's hectic for sure, but it's a lot of fun too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->