••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@loeylo I’m so sorry :( I hope you get answers soon. Hugs :hugs:

@motherofboys I’m not at all shocked that it’s hard to get a 15 year old boy to come out of his room and interact with his family :rofl: I started dating my SO (many years ago) when he was 15. He was a total grump to his family, didn’t want to spend time with them, yelled at his mom, etc. It was just hormones and the lack of control of being a teenager. Apparently he’d been like that since middle school, he was a really tough kid to raise haha. Very defiant and stubborn. He grew out of it by like 17. He’d never speak to his mom that way now, he’s a total mama’s boy lol. I’m kinda terrified to have his sons tbh because they’ll be just as stubborn as him, though I say that as if I didn’t get in screaming matches with my mom at 13 :rofl: Anyway, if your son is well behaved and just hiding in his room playing video games or reading books or sitting on his phone, you’re doing a heck of a lot better than a lot of boy moms :rofl:

@loeylo I hope everything is okay. It’s good that you pushed and will now be able to see a doctor. It sucks how much we need to self advocate with regards to our reproductive health. I really feel like so often women are not taken seriously when they have issues related to their cycle or pregnancy.

@GemmaG I come from a family with 4 children and I never felt like my parents didn’t have time for me. They were both really good about scheduling one-on-one things with us as we grew up, and I think that was really important. Now as adults we are all really close.

I am on cd12 today and no fertile cm yet. I almost never get ewcm. Usually I just get watery cm. I can ovulate anywhere between cd 15 and 18 and still have it be normal for me. I’ll probably start opks tomorrow.

@loeylo I’m so sorry :( I hope you get answers soon. Hugs :hugs:

@motherofboys I’m not at all shocked that it’s hard to get a 15 year old boy to come out of his room and interact with his family :rofl: I started dating my SO (many years ago) when he was 15. He was a total grump to his family, didn’t want to spend time with them, yelled at his mom, etc. It was just hormones and the lack of control of being a teenager. Apparently he’d been like that since middle school, he was a really tough kid to raise haha. Very defiant and stubborn. He grew out of it by like 17. He’d never speak to his mom that way now, he’s a total mama’s boy lol. I’m kinda terrified to have his sons tbh because they’ll be just as stubborn as him, though I say that as if I didn’t get in screaming matches with my mom at 13 :rofl: Anyway, if your son is well behaved and just hiding in his room playing video games or reading books or sitting on his phone, you’re doing a heck of a lot better than a lot of boy moms :rofl:
Oh I don't doubt that for a minute :haha: sometimes I think "god I wish he'd do something else" but then I go in to town and see other kids throwing things at people or sitting in car parks on their bikes smoking, or I see things on the local Facebook group about how a group of teens have been upsetting the local wild life and I think at least I know it wasn't him. I know exactly where he was :haha: he went through an argumentative stage at about 7/8, and an emotional phase about 12/13, but he's mostly a good kid. He just prefers to be left alone. He's very much like me :haha: even when I go out im quite happy to go alone and sit in Costa with a coffee and a book. He's the one I have to work at giving time to though, so he doesn't get over looked being so quiet. The others spend a lot of time down stairs. Even my 13 year old would rather be with us. Ds2 likes to help with cooking and plays a lot of sport (when there's no covid) so gets a lot of one to one with us that way so I don't have to worry about him either really. I doubt the next 2 will be so easy, they have much more firey tempers :haha:

@loeylo
Oh gosh I'm so sorry ure going through this hon and I really hope u get answers. I'm so glad u pushed to be seen considering u have had a ectopic in the past they should be listening to u and taking it more seriously.

It just feels like u have not long found out with the shock BFPs and now all this it's just so sad.

I'm not sure what they mean by borderline?

Oh gosh hon please let us know how u get on I'm thinking of you:hugs:

Sorry you going through all this. Hope you get an answer today after being seen.

What do they mean borderline?? Either you get 2 lines meaning pregnant or not. Seems like You've got some weird doctors. Where you live.
It’ll have been a squinter rather than an obvious positive. They sent my sample to biochemistry so it’ll have been the lab who quoted “borderline”

I won’t have answers for 48h as it needs to be serial hcg.

It’ll have been a squinter rather than an obvious positive. They sent my sample to biochemistry so it’ll have been the lab who quoted “borderline”

I won’t have answers for 48h as it needs to be serial hcg.
Oh I see, be looking for update. Wish u the best!!

@sallyhansen76 congrats!!!

I normally start spotting by 13dpo, I’m currently 12dpo, so we’ll see how tomorrow goes. I’m expecting it’ll arrive on schedule, but I’ll keep testing each morning until I see blood lol

Is cervical mucus that important when ttc??? Never been this deep in ttc but if so, is there a way to thicken it or get the right consistency

@realbeauty86 it needs to be watery or eggwhite consistency to help the swimmers get to the egg and survive. Drinking lots of water can help increase the amount. Some ladies take different supplements that are supposed to help - havent taken anything so not sure what they are.

hcg level 739. Did anyone else get this done at 5 weeks? I was expecting lower, but also I was far higher at 5+2 even with a loss.
I have not. But numbers seem good. Every pregnancy is different. GL

I have not. But numbers seem good. Every pregnancy is different. GL
I know that logically. I worked it out and even with the 24h doubling time, it fits in with when I got a negative test. I should have probably even had a faint positive by then as with 24h doubling it would have been in the 40s by then.

I’m not out the woods yet. My hcg was in the 3000s at 5+2 with my ectopic.

I think it varies so greatly. Google says at 4 weeks it can be between 5 and 400, st 5 weeks between 18 and 7000! I don't think 1 set of bloods on their own is enough unless they show it being way below expected. I think you need to look at what the levels are doing. Are the going up but not fast enough, are they dropping? Did they say anything when you got the result?

@realbeauty86 it needs to be watery or eggwhite consistency to help the swimmers get to the egg and survive. Drinking lots of water can help increase the amount. Some ladies take different supplements that are supposed to help - havent taken anything so not sure what they are.
Thanks. Just got done bding and my boo said it was really white today and I came twice lol sorry if that’s tmi. My fingers are def X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->