••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

I know that logically. I worked it out and even with the 24h doubling time, it fits in with when I got a negative test. I should have probably even had a faint positive by then as with 24h doubling it would have been in the 40s by then.

I’m not out the woods yet. My hcg was in the 3000s at 5+2 with my ectopic.
How many dpo when you got the test? I’m going to go back and look for mine. But that sounds quite okay to me.........A 24 hour doubling time is extremely fast is it not? My doubling rate with the twins was only 29hrs and with my single baby every 33 hours x

So just checked my old pregnancy test thread. At 13dpo my level was 70.2 and then 344.4 15dpo with a doubling rate of every 33hrs so I’d have been nearly at the 700 mark by 17dpo just over the 700 18dpo. It’s hard to know without a repeat to work off but I hope everything is going to be okay x

14dpt13dpiui and Bfn stil.... pretty sure second IUI failed... I’m so sad and feel so defeated

14dpt13dpiui and Bfn stil.... pretty sure second IUI failed... I’m so sad and feel so defeated
Oh @PinkCupcakes I'm so so sorry. I’ve been there and I know just how soul wrenchingly gutting it is, fertility treatment is another level of hurt. There really is nothing anyone can say or do that can make one ounce of a difference to how you feel but please know that I and I’m sure all the other girls are just so sad for you. Sending you the biggest hug xx

I think it varies so greatly. Google says at 4 weeks it can be between 5 and 400, st 5 weeks between 18 and 7000! I don't think 1 set of bloods on their own is enough unless they show it being way below expected. I think you need to look at what the levels are doing. Are the going up but not fast enough, are they dropping? Did they say anything when you got the result?
They can’t say anything until I get the second bloods in 2 days time. It’s going to be a total logistical nightmare because I’m going to need to go to the hospital on public transport with dd on tow after I finish work.

How many dpo when you got the test? I’m going to go back and look for mine. But that sounds quite okay to me.........A 24 hour doubling time is extremely fast is it not? My doubling rate with the twins was only 29hrs and with my single baby every 33 hours x
I was just working it out based on a 24h doubling time. I wanted to find out if it would have been possible to get a positive test when I did based on those numbers and it was.
I’m 21dpo. Got a negative test at 13dpo and a positive at 16dpo.
Based on a 24h doubling time my hcg would have been in the high 40s on the 13th, when I got my bfn. It definitely wasn’t much more than that, since the test was negative.
I’ll take a pic of my workings and you guys can let me know if it’s even possible based on what I wrote.

So just checked my old pregnancy test thread. At 13dpo my level was 70.2 and then 344.4 15dpo with a doubling rate of every 33hrs so I’d have been nearly at the 700 mark by 17dpo just over the 700 18dpo. It’s hard to know without a repeat to work off but I hope everything is going to be okay x
Thank you so much. It looks like I’m 3 days behind where you were in terms of numbers so I can live with that given that we could have implanted at different stages. I think I implanted relatively late too.

@sallyhansen76
Yay congratulations hon definitely BFP :wohoo:

@PinkCupcakes
I'm am so very sorry sweet heart. :hugs:

@loeylo
I've never had HCG levels bloods done b4 but that level seems good. I hope they have doubled in 2 days. I'm keeping everything crossed for you hon that this turns out being a sticky healthy viable pregnancy [-o<

My doctor will be calling me tomorrow to talk about skipping 3rd IUI and just doing IVF next if we can afford it. :(

@sallyhansen76
Yay congratulations hon definitely BFP :wohoo:

@PinkCupcakes
I'm am so very sorry sweet heart. :hugs:

@loeylo
I've never had HCG levels bloods done b4 but that level seems good. I hope they have doubled in 2 days. I'm keeping everything crossed for you hon that this turns out being a sticky healthy viable pregnancy [-o<
Thank you. I hope so too. I really don’t think it will based on symptoms though.

She didn’t order progesterone tests but when I asked about them she said she could do them so I’ll know what my progesterone is at least.

Thank you so much. It looks like I’m 3 days behind where you were in terms of numbers so I can live with that given that we could have implanted at different stages. I think I implanted relatively late too.
She was an early implanter! I got a good enough line at 9dpo x

It definitely seems okay to me then so far numbers wise. Fingers crossed for your next test x
Thanks.
I think I’m going to step away from things for a few days until I’ve got some clarity.

Yeah I think that's that's good idea sweety. And hopefully u have good news in 2 days. I will be keeping a look out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->