••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

hcg level 739. Did anyone else get this done at 5 weeks? I was expecting lower, but also I was far higher at 5+2 even with a loss.

I’ve been silently stalking and I just wanted to say that with my first at 19 dpo I was 740 so that number isn’t not bad! It will all depend on your second draw. I have my fingers crossed for you!

I know that logically. I worked it out and even with the 24h doubling time, it fits in with when I got a negative test. I should have probably even had a faint positive by then as with 24h doubling it would have been in the 40s by then.

I’m not out the woods yet. My hcg was in the 3000s at 5+2 with my ectopic.
I've had an ectopic pregnancy. So I know how you're feeling.

Would it be worth giving it another shot? What fertility issues do you have? Is it male factor or both x
I have PCOS and a scarred cervix that’s tilting downward. I also have hypothyroid. My OHs count was amazing at 99mil

hcg level 739. Did anyone else get this done at 5 weeks? I was expecting lower, but also I was far higher at 5+2 even with a loss.

I just searched my conversations with my daughter because i knew i got tested. My level at 5 weeks was 1902.

Been thinking of you hun! So glad one place has taken you serisouly. Fingers crossed you get proper answers

@loeylo good luck I'm praying for you!
I'm only 5 dpo and today and Ive been peeing a lot more than usual, could that be a good sign? :lol: I guess it's too soon to symptoms...

@loeylo wishing you all the best and praying for a sticky bean for you!

This tread moves so fast hard to keep up with everyone. But I try.

I'm 4/5dpo today. Wicked heartburn and gassy as hell. Boobs starting hurting this morning too. I got some 10miu hpts in the mail today might take 1 tomorrow because I'm a poas-crazy lady and always start testing early haha.

Wish E1 the best of luck this month!!
:dust::dust:

I am 5dpo today, already impatient as hell. Hoping so hard that maybe this month is our month, couldn't do much more than we have this month so fingers and toes crossed.
Had a sharp dip in bbt this morning. My chart is kind of all over the place though, this is the first cycle testing bbt so I'm still trying my best to do it at the same time each day etc

Went shopping at the chemist this morning, bought the FRER 6+1 extra pack and I have a heap of ebay cheapie HCGs as well. Also stocked up on ClearBlue digi ovulation tests in anticipation for next month's cycle and also ordered the sperm analysis count test by Forelife so we can check OH's sperm count.

Going a little overboard with this TTC thing, it seems to be taking over my life a little bit I think about it every waking moment it seems.
Feeling a bit crap about it all though and feel as if its never going to actually happen for us :/

@loeylo wishing you all the best and praying for a sticky bean for you!

I am 5dpo today, already impatient as hell. Hoping so hard that maybe this month is our month, couldn't do much more than we have this month so fingers and toes crossed.
Had a sharp dip in bbt this morning. My chart is kind of all over the place though, this is the first cycle testing bbt so I'm still trying my best to do it at the same time each day etc

Went shopping at the chemist this morning, bought the FRER 6+1 extra pack and I have a heap of ebay cheapie HCGs as well. Also stocked up on ClearBlue digi ovulation tests in anticipation for next month's cycle and also ordered the sperm analysis count test by Forelife so we can check OH's sperm count.

Going a little overboard with this TTC thing, it seems to be taking over my life a little bit I think about it every waking moment it seems.
Feeling a bit crap about it all though and feel as if its never going to actually happen for us :/
I know what you mean about it taking over your life. I was just driving then and was so focused on what I am potentially feeling in my uterus (I’m 2dpo) and then was like ‘stop being so obsessive!’ I’ve got a gap between my 2 and the potential next one like you, really hope this is our month
:dust:

:sleep::sleep:I'm so over tired tonight its almost 11pm... I'm almost 5/6dpo will be in about an hour, anyways since I got my 10miu hpts in the mail been itching to try one. after a 5hr hold I tested and go figure a faint line pops up within seconds. I'm almost positive it has to be a evap line way to early. Good thing I have other tests to use later on. Figured I might as well post it. Will take another in the morning after I get up.
Same test different lighting
10miu
Has to be a evap.

PicsArt_03-15-10.06.12.jpg

I can see it! And it looks like it has a bit of pink to it? I can’t believe how early you are and there’s something there, do you think you ovulated a day earlier?

I know what you mean about it taking over your life. I was just driving then and was so focused on what I am potentially feeling in my uterus (I’m 2dpo) and then was like ‘stop being so obsessive!’ I’ve got a gap between my 2 and the potential next one like you, really hope this is our month
:dust:

Argh, annoying isn't it!! I've become borderline obsessive over it really. Sick to death of all our relatives and friends saying the good ol "it'll happen when it's meant to happen"
At least tomorrow I am 6dpo.. so only 3/4 more days of resisting not to test lol.

@JessaBear36 I can definitely see a faint second line there.. that is super early for a positive, if it's right maybe you ovulated a couple of days earlier like Lucy3 suggested.
Hoping it is the start of a BFP for you!!

We haven’t told relatives that we are TTC again, I just couldn’t handle the comment! I’d rather obsess over inside my head haha

Wish we hadn't either, but OH is a bit over the top and told his mum/stepdad, brothers and his nan and pop that we were expecting when I was 5 weeks in December and it ended up being a chemical. Ugh. So they all know we are trying now ha!

Thinking of u ladies.
It took us 11 to conceive this one and I felt like it wasn't ever going to happen.
Also hated it when people said it will happen when it happens blah blah.

Really hope u all get ure BFPs soon

@JessaBear36
I can see that but it is a bit early unless maybe u O a tiny bit earlier than u first thought.
I really hope that is the case and this is the start of ure sticky BFP

My DH would be the same suggerhoney. I’m tempted to not even tell him when I’m pregnant lol. I’m about 3dpo today and my uterus is hurting! I hope it’s not a UTI or something. It feel heavy and crampy, like exactly like first day of af. I looked at my chart from when I conceived ds and I had the same symptoms at 3dpo with him so maybe it’s my body getting ready. I haven’t found any info on it but I’m wondering if we produce more progesterone after fertilisation than a usual cycle? Like we need extra lining and so more is produced?

I hate the "it'll happen when it happens. Just relax. Stop trying" urgh someone told me when ttc number 4 to lot bother with the opks and temping and checking cervix as it would happen when it was meant to. If I had listened it wouldn't have happened at all and I'd still be sat here not know I had a 6 day LP :roll:
It does feel like it takes over your life at times though. It's always "should I be doing that if I *might* be pregnant?" My friend wants to go away together and I'm thinking it would be lovely but I hope to be pregnant then. My niece is talking about bbqs in the summer and all the cocktails we could try, and again, I'd hope to be pregnant by then. I spent ages last week when I was having those super faint lines (which given when I came on, I was getting at like 3dpo so definitely evaps) imagining going round for a bbq and being offered a drink and declining and announcing. I tried to be more relaxed about it this month and look what it got me. A late ovulation which I didnt know about and a week of testing out bad evaps. If I was being my usual obsessive self I would have known that I wasn't far enough past o to be testing let alone getting lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->