••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@PinkCupcakes I’m sorry it seems like this IUI isn’t working... I hope you get a surprising bfp in the next day or two!

@loeylo Your numbers sound good from what I understand about hcg levels. Maybe your urine is just too diluted in the afternoons for tests and the internet cheapies don’t always get very dark from what I understand.

@JessaBear36 I see the lines too, but you’re right that 5/6 dpo is too early to be getting lines. Is it possible you ovulated earlier? If not I’d say probably just evap lines.

I’m on cd13 today and had a very negative opk, so I’m thinking ovulation will be a bit later this month.

28BE02DF-2E77-4E38-AC18-AF7F26E85ACD.jpeg

@PinkCupcakes I’m sorry it seems like this IUI isn’t working... I hope you get a surprising bfp in the next day or two!

@loeylo Your numbers sound good from what I understand about hcg levels. Maybe your urine is just too diluted in the afternoons for tests and the internet cheapies don’t always get very dark from what I understand.

@JessaBear36 I see the lines too, but you’re right that 5/6 dpo is too early to be getting lines. Is it possible you ovulated earlier? If not I’d say probably just evap lines.

I’m on cd13 today and had a very negative opk, so I’m thinking ovulation will be a bit later this month.

View attachment 1096029
I think they sound good too but I’m still certain that it won’t work out. Thank you.

Omg yes! We ended up telling my cousin and his fiance we were trying as they announced their 2nd pregnancy... (both accidental, their only month trying was a misc). And she told me just stop trying thats what they did. If we dont try we dont have sex very often so it would never happen... then she said she wished she knew what it was like to have to try... i said i wish i was naive enough to not know. (Even before ttc i have researched infertility and ivf etc so i know the heartache and just wish nobody had to experience it even 1 extra month).

7dpo today, tomorrow is test day! I feel the same as every other month so not super hopeful, just praying im like sugger and have no symptoms

Can I ask the ladies who have larger families what made you keep going? I thought I was done, done. But obviously number 4 is on the cards. Is it just maternal urge? Does it ever leave you? I can’t imagine I’d go again after this if I’m lucky enough to conceive. But my husband is worried this is a ‘I’m getting older thing and il want more’ he’s still on the fence with it all but said we will see what happens x
I thought I was done at four. I didn’t want anymore babies, my youngest are twins and are 10 now. Then I left my husband and met someone else and it all just came flooding back and now it’s something we really want. I do worry about the age gap though.

Got some faint positive's this morning.

FRER this afternoon at 10dpo

Calling it BFP ladies :)

View attachment 1096008
Congratulations!
14dpt13dpiui and Bfn stil.... pretty sure second IUI failed... I’m so sad and feel so defeated
I’m so sorry.

@loeylo hope you’re ok. Hoping everything is ok for you.

AFM I went to my epac apt yesterday and they didn’t need to do a scan, confirmed complete miscarriage from a negative test. The nurse said it was ok to try right away. I hadn’t even really thought about it this month but checked on one of the apps and I should be fertile atm and we have bd’d the last two nights so maybe I’m in with a shot this month. Will do an opk later. Has anyone had successful pregnancies straight after a mc?

@JessaBear36 i see that are you sure on your ovulation??

Ah well we DTD last night and right at the crucial moment my daughter came in with a nose bleed :shock: so half maybe made it to were it was meant to go before we jumped away from each other lol..... I suppose it only takes one but will have to wait and see ](*,)

I thought I was done at four. I didn’t want anymore babies, my youngest are twins and are 10 now. Then I left my husband and met someone else and it all just came flooding back and now it’s something we really want. I do worry about the age gap though.

Congratulations!

I’m so sorry.

AFM I went to my epac apt yesterday and they didn’t need to do a scan, confirmed complete miscarriage from a negative test. The nurse said it was ok to try right away. I hadn’t even really thought about it this month but checked on one of the apps and I should be fertile atm and we have bd’d the last two nights so maybe I’m in with a shot this month. Will do an opk later. Has anyone had successful pregnancies straight after a mc?

I had a miscarriage at nearly 8 weeks and tried again straight away after without a period in between and conceived Theia 16 days after my loss. So yes definitely I was more fertile especially as we have fertility issues x

@JessaBear36 i see that are you sure on your ovulation??

Ah well we DTD last night and right at the crucial moment my daughter came in with a nose bleed :shock: so half maybe made it to were it was meant to go before we jumped away from each other lol..... I suppose it only takes one but will have to wait and see ](*,)
Oh no! :blush: It really only does take one!

Omg yes! We ended up telling my cousin and his fiance we were trying as they announced their 2nd pregnancy... (both accidental, their only month trying was a misc). And she told me just stop trying thats what they did. If we dont try we dont have sex very often so it would never happen... then she said she wished she knew what it was like to have to try... i said i wish i was naive enough to not know. (Even before ttc i have researched infertility and ivf etc so i know the heartache and just wish nobody had to experience it even 1 extra month).

7dpo today, tomorrow is test day! I feel the same as every other month so not super hopeful, just praying im like sugger and have no symptoms
You’re so close to testing time! When will you start testing? I’m 3dpo at best and keep telling myself that I’m waiting till at least 10dpo but not sure I will be able to wait

You’re so close to testing time! When will you start testing? I’m 3dpo at best and keep telling myself that I’m waiting till at least 10dpo but not sure I will be able to wait
Oh just noticed you said test day tomorrow, good luck!

Congratulations!

I’m so sorry.

I haven’t, but you are actually more fertile apparently - I think the womb lining stays a little thicker and residual hormones help.
I didn’t plan my first two pregnancies so didn’t try. My third was an ectopic so I HAD to use contraception after. We started trying right after my chemical but I didn’t ovulate the first month, the second month I got a bfn and then I didn’t ovulate for the next two months either. This pregnancy was the 5th cycle post miscarriage, but only my second ovulation.
I really do think that the chemical mucked with my hormones as I’ve never had an issue ovulating until then and I’m only 31.

Idk exactly when I ovulated. Been taking fertility boost which gave me Ewcm for 3 days. Could have ovulated the day before I thought. All I know is the boost seems to be helping so much. My face has been breaking out like crazy and only time I get a zit is during AF. Guess I have to wait and see.

I can see those lines Jessa..I hope they are the start of something for you! :)

Has anyone had successful pregnancies straight after a mc?

I am one <3 my mom’s first pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 6 weeks. 3 weeks later, I was conceived. She meant to wait one cycle to try again, and was very annoyed when her period didn’t arrive on time because she wanted that next cycle to start ASAP so she could start trying again :rofl:

BFN at 13dpo so yeah, I’m almost definitely out. Just waiting for AF at this point :shrug:

Just started spotting so yup, AF will be arriving around tomorrow. Ah well. Good luck to everyone else, fx’d you get your BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->