••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@shaescott sorry about af :(

@JessaBear36 i think 3mu so early wouldn't show much. That first test wasn't even a squinter. Test again tomorrow fmu!

@loeylo interesting - did they say what that might mean/what could cause it?

@Tasha36089 it's taken me between 2 to 6 cycles after mc to fall pregnant again, they do seem to mess things up a bit. Hopefully you will be luckier xx

@loeylo have you done any tests today? Hope that high progesterone is a good thing. Xx

@JessaBear36 hoping you do get some good lines but these ic's are dreadful for shaddows etc. Got my fingers crossed, still early xx

@AlwaysTheAunt Good luck for tomorrow xx

@GemmaG hope you got enough :spermy: in there!! Get a lock on that door :haha:

@shaescott Sorry about the bfn xx

Sorry if I've missed anyone and good luck for anyone testing.

Afm....cd10, opk still very light! That's a good thing....although now I'm starting to worry if I will ovulate this month. My head is like "Did the supplements make it happen. Should i start them again now?" Honestly! I so need to stop over thinking things! They were always light at this point before, stop freaking out :haha:

@shaescott sorry about af :(

@JessaBear36 i think 3mu so early wouldn't show much. That first test wasn't even a squinter. Test again tomorrow fmu!

@loeylo interesting - did they say what that might mean/what could cause it?
When I’ve looked it up that’s at the top of the range for early pregnancy and double the level of that phase of my cycle. I wonder if I ovulated earlier and implanted earlier? Or ovulated twice? I’m going to compare this to my bloods from yesterday when I call back.

@Tasha36089 it's taken me between 2 to 6 cycles after mc to fall pregnant again, they do seem to mess things up a bit. Hopefully you will be luckier xx

@loeylo have you done any tests today? Hope that high progesterone is a good thing. Xx

@JessaBear36 hoping you do get some good lines but these ic's are dreadful for shaddows etc. Got my fingers crossed, still early xx

@AlwaysTheAunt Good luck for tomorrow xx

@GemmaG hope you got enough :spermy: in there!! Get a lock on that door :haha:

@shaescott Sorry about the bfn xx

Sorry if I've missed anyone and good luck for anyone testing.

Afm....cd10, opk still very light! That's a good thing....although now I'm starting to worry if I will ovulate this month. My head is like "Did the supplements make it happen. Should i start them again now?" Honestly! I so need to stop over thinking things! They were always light at this point before, stop freaking out :haha:
I’ve sworn not to do any more! I’ll know tomorrow when I go back to hospital for bloods. The high progesterone has implied that I had implanted by 7dpo which makes me think that I’m probably going to miscarry, but we will see.

Can I ask the ladies who have larger families what made you keep going? I thought I was done, done. But obviously number 4 is on the cards. Is it just maternal urge? Does it ever leave you? I can’t imagine I’d go again after this if I’m lucky enough to conceive. But my husband is worried this is a ‘I’m getting older thing and il want more’ he’s still on the fence with it all but said we will see what happens x
I am currently trying for number 6. I was told at 16 id never have children. I have since had 8 losses but have my 5 beautiful children. I think as soon as the consultant said no you can't I have made it my mission to keep saying oh yes I can haha xx

This is from a clear blue test and the result was supposed to be a vertical line, I can't figure out what this means. Can anyone help me? Has it happened to anybody else?

received_300035131481613.jpeg

Has the dye stopped like that? If so then faulty test. If not and it continued across then I would say negative as I can't see a line in the other window.

Has the dye stopped like that? If so then faulty test. If not and it continued across then I would say negative as I can't see a line in the other window.
I think that it continues to the other panel. Either way it seems like the dye has leaked and it's not an indication of a positive result am i right?

I think that it continues to the other panel. Either way it seems like the dye has leaked and it's not an indication of a positive result am i right?
It looks like a dodgy test, I would retest. Good luck x

Man you guys write as fast as lightening. I dont ever find the time to catch up. Today I have 3 hours of driving (commute) and time seems to be completely taken from me.

Just wanted to give hope to those with IC's and faint lines with little to no progress.
(My thread has all the pictures) But i used both wondfo and easy at home and the lines are questionable. Faint and look like evaps.

Took a frer yesterday and today. Clear progression and line.
First 10dpo FRER 3mu
Second 11dpo FRER 3mu
Third 10dpo 2smu
Fourth 10dpo 2mu

10dpofrerdry.JPG 11dpoafternoonfrer.JPG 10dpo.JPG 10dpowondfosmu.JPG 11dpoe@hsmu.JPG

Progesterone 63 at 21dpo. Wtf.
Those are like second trimester numbers... aren’t they?? I just googled high progesterone levels in pregnancy and it didn’t turn anything up. I really hope this is a good sign that your body has just completely jumped on the pregnancy train and you will go on to have a healthy baby. How are you feeling otherwise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->