••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Yay! Massive congrats @sallyhansen76 ! Did you do anything differently this cycle? So happy for you!

Thank you, oddly enough not much in the TWW. I did notice that when I went outside to shovel the day before my BFP my hands got hot, swollen and itchy.
I also had that AFTER my BFP with my son around 4weeks. So maybe for me that is a sign.
Lots of CM creamy, and sleep seemed interupted for two nights prior BFP.

Those are like second trimester numbers... aren’t they?? I just googled high progesterone levels in pregnancy and it didn’t turn anything up. I really hope this is a good sign that your body has just completely jumped on the pregnancy train and you will go on to have a healthy baby. How are you feeling otherwise?
They are. I’m definitely not second tri. I don’t think. I surely couldn’t be with such low hcg.
It can apparently mean cancer.
And I feel fine. No symptoms whatsoever.

15dpt14dpiui today and bfn still, wondering if I should just stop my progesterone now so I can get AF and start new cycle or wait a few more days. :(

anyways here’s my photo for the day :(

59E8491E-DF12-4E74-A9D4-2AD95D1D7BDC.jpeg

I’ve sworn not to do any more! I’ll know tomorrow when I go back to hospital for bloods. The high progesterone has implied that I had implanted by 7dpo which makes me think that I’m probably going to miscarry, but we will see.
Goodluck with blood work again tomorrow. Hope you don't miscarry.

Hpts i took this morning with 3mu were negative but afternoon test has a faint line. :shock: Just have to keep testing every day till af.

Cramping like period is about to start.
10miu 2pm 5hr hold.

All same test. Who knows maybe i ovulated day before I thought. Time will tell.

PicsArt_03-16-02.00.06.jpg

I see it, however after the sting I just had this month I wouldn't want to say what exactly it is I'm seeing just yet. I really hope it isn't the same nasty evaps that I was getting and is the beginning of a bfp for you.

15dpt14dpiui today and bfn still, wondering if I should just stop my progesterone now so I can get AF and start new cycle or wait a few more days. :(

anyways here’s my photo for the day :(

View attachment 1096051
I’m sorry. Can you go for bloods? The reason I’m suggesting bloods is because my hcg was in the 700s and I was having faint positives, so if I had been a little earlier (as in, a day or so) they would have been negative.

@loeylo
That progesterone level is so good.
I'm praying that's a good sign that everything is ok[-o<

@JessaBear36
I see them lines hon. I'm praying that this is the start of ure sticky BFP.
Thanks they could be evaps that are popping up right away/indents ...just hoping in a few days I get lines on the other hpts I have. These ones are 10miu others I have are 25miu.

@loeylo
That progesterone level is so good.
I'm praying that's a good sign that everything is ok[-o<

@JessaBear36
I see them lines hon. I'm praying that this is the start of ure sticky BFP.
Thanks. As I said, I really don’t think it is viable but for now I’m pregnant. Can’t get to the hospital until tomorrow evening so that’s annoying.

one local early pregnancy unit are still refusing to see me, so I need to go to one further away. I don’t drive and can’t get time off work. I need to pick dd up straight after work, and then get two buses to the hospital with a five year old, and two buses back. Normally not driving is zero issue because of where we live; the hospital is in a location I’d never need to go except for the hospital. Df drives but he’s working until 7. It is rubbish. If the other hospital would see me, I could just pop in easily on my way for dd.

@loeylo That’s so frustrating! But like you said at least you know it’s probably not ectopic. I think you still have a chance of it all being okay.

@PinkCupcakes I started progesterone last month and my ob told me that I should take it either until af shows up herself or until I’m on cd 40 and still have a negative pregnancy test and don’t have a period. I’m on a 200mg vaginal suppository. Not sure if it works differently with IUI or if you’re on a much higher dose or oral dose or what.

I’m sorry. Can you go for bloods? The reason I’m suggesting bloods is because my hcg was in the 700s and I was having faint positives, so if I had been a little earlier (as in, a day or so) they would have been negative.
I can go in for a blood test but they said it’s unlikely I’m pregnant with a bfn at 14dpiui :(

@loeylo That’s so frustrating! But like you said at least you know it’s probably not ectopic. I think you still have a chance of it all being okay.

@PinkCupcakes I started progesterone last month and my ob told me that I should take it either until af shows up herself or until I’m on cd 40 and still have a negative pregnancy test and don’t have a period. I’m on a 200mg vaginal suppository. Not sure if it works differently with IUI or if you’re on a much higher dose or oral dose or what.
Progesterone prevents AF from coming, you won’t get AF typically until you stop progesterone.

Progesterone prevents AF from coming, you won’t get AF typically until you stop progesterone.
Mine came even when I was on it. I started light bleeding at 14 dpo so I didn’t take it that night and then had normal bleeding the next day at 15 dpo. My af always starts with light bleeding so I don’t think that was from the progesterone. It was only a day later than I’d normally expect.

I can go in for a blood test but they said it’s unlikely I’m pregnant with a bfn at 14dpiui :(
I’m sorry. Before my current experience I’d probably be okay with just stopping, but I also like to know what’s going on (for example, it could show if it is elevated and maybe you did implant but it didn’t work out, etc)

Again, I guess it depends on personality type. I’m type A!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->