••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Mine came even when I was on it. I started light bleeding at 14 dpo so I didn’t take it that night and then had normal bleeding the next day at 15 dpo. My af always starts with light bleeding so I don’t think that was from the progesterone. It was only a day later than I’d normally expect.
My fertility doctor said most of the time AF will not come on it’s own with using progesterone. Progesterone basically tells your body not to have AF which is why they recommend stopping it after day 14 if having bfn.

Sorry, forgot to update because I’ve been sulking. IUI #1 was a fail. Had a BFN on 14DPO and then got AF on Sunday.

Just had a new appointment this am to check and see if we’re good to go for IUI#2. Got the green light and picked up my chlomid and estrogen prescriptions.

My new test date will be sometime in early April. We really want a December baby so here’s hoping IUI #2 is the magic cycle!

Lots of love and luck to you all. xx

My fertility doctor said most of the time AF will not come on it’s own with using progesterone. Progesterone basically tells your body not to have AF which is why they recommend stopping it after day 14 if having bfn.
Maybe it depends on the type or something as well? I asked my doctor about if it will delay my period since I had always assumed it would and she said ‘sometimes it does’ but she didn’t seem like she really expected it to.

Maybe it depends on the type or something as well? I asked my doctor about if it will delay my period since I had always assumed it would and she said ‘sometimes it does’ but she didn’t seem like she really expected it to.
If you have gotten nothing not bfn since 14DPO I would stop taking it so you can move onto the next cycle. I never get AF until I stop it. Usually comes within a couple days or stopping for me.

Keep having period type cramps. Had some pink in CM tonight. Feeling wicked tired and bbs still hurting.

Really hope the fertility boost helps baby stick if I'm pregnant. Helped with my CM during ovulation. Had ewcm for 3 days and I never get it like I had. Supposed to help make lining better and regulate cycles. I was ovulating to early before. Now seems to have helped ovulate later. FX. I've never taken stuff like this before. So wasn't sure if it would help.

Sorry to hear that some of you are out for this month! Better luck next month :yellow:

@loeylo hopefully those high progesterone levels are no cause for concern and I'm crossing fingers and toes for you for a viable pregnancy!! is it today you get bloods done again? or still tomorrow? (sorry time difference I'm in Western Australia)

I'm 6dpo today. I have a ripper of a cold, so hoping that doesn't affect things... this cycle is a little different to usual, usually my face has started breaking out by now and I usually feel all pms'y ha ha. Nothing so far.. AF due in 8 days.

I'm going to try and contain myself a bit this month and test with frer's on 8dpo, 10dpo and 12dpo. That way I have enough of those for next month too.

Sorry to hear that some of you are out for this month! Better luck next month :yellow:

@loeylo hopefully those high progesterone levels are no cause for concern and I'm crossing fingers and toes for you for a viable pregnancy!! is it today you get bloods done again? or still tomorrow? (sorry time difference I'm in Western Australia)

I'm 6dpo today. I have a ripper of a cold, so hoping that doesn't affect things... this cycle is a little different to usual, usually my face has started breaking out by now and I usually feel all pms'y ha ha. Nothing so far.. AF due in 8 days.

I'm going to try and contain myself a bit this month and test with frer's on 8dpo, 10dpo and 12dpo. That way I have enough of those for next month too.
Just wanted to say good luck when you test!!

I think I’m notorious for having line eye but I feel like something is catching my eye on your frer?

I have horrible line eye too and thought i saw shadows on both when i first took them. Trying my hardest to not test again today lol saving my next frer for 10dpo

Ugh. Why can I not have better self control...
So I have 7 frer's, a heap of cheapies and 1 Pregnosis..
So had a moment of weakness and thought stuff it I'm peeing on the Pregnosis (only had the one of those because I got it in a ovulation test kit) and I think my eyes are screwing with me and i can see the slightest shadow... which i know is impossible because I'm only 6dpo.
Give me bloody strength to not do any more until 8dpo!!!

Ugh. Why can I not have better self control...
So I have 7 frer's, a heap of cheapies and 1 Pregnosis..
So had a moment of weakness and thought stuff it I'm peeing on the Pregnosis (only had the one of those because I got it in a ovulation test kit) and I think my eyes are screwing with me and i can see the slightest shadow... which i know is impossible because I'm only 6dpo.
Give me bloody strength to not do any more until 8dpo!!!

Oh man if this isn't me i have 4 frer left and want to use them 10, 12, 14dpo if i get any lines... but after this morning I'd love to do one tomorrow! Want to grab more at the shop.

Oh man if this isn't me i have 4 frer left and want to use them 10, 12, 14dpo if i get any lines... but after this morning I'd love to do one tomorrow! Want to grab more at the shop.

I just suck so much at waiting!! Only two more days and I will be 8dpo, I highly doubt I'll be able to not do one tomorrow now haha I'm so terrible... But I guess what really is the harm in testing.. a part from the harm it's costing my wallet :roll:

For a frer 6+1 pack it's $27.99 (Aus) here so that's pretty cheap really.

I got a pack when it was on special too for like $23 from chemist warehouse? I wonder if woolies have that pack though coz apparently im made of money and want more so ibcan use 1 tomorrow

I swear i have the faintest line/shadow on another cheapie

I took tests at 6 and 7dpo too but didnt expect any lines lol i cant have tests in the house or i have to pee on them!

I got a pack when it was on special too for like $23 from chemist warehouse? I wonder if woolies have that pack though coz apparently im made of money and want more so ibcan use 1 tomorrow

I swear i have the faintest line/shadow on another cheapie

I haven't seen them anywhere except Chemist warehouse, but I buy all my TTC stuff from there because I AfterPay everything LOL!! I avoid buying from Coles or Woolies because they are generally pretty expense

I got a frer pack from coles for a good price, I think it was $23? I’m the same with the beak out usually by 6dpo. Biggest sign for me that af is on her way ugh. Weirdly at ovulation this month I got a few hormonal pimples which doesn’t normally happen so early. Last month by break out was soooooo bad I had to take doxycycline to keep it under control. So if I get to 6dpo and no massive break out I’ll be excited!
I know I should say how old and wait to test but I’m also a POAS addict so no chance haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->