••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

I got a frer pack from coles for a good price, I think it was $23? I’m the same with the beak out usually by 6dpo. Biggest sign for me that af is on her way ugh. Weirdly at ovulation this month I got a few hormonal pimples which doesn’t normally happen so early. Last month by break out was soooooo bad I had to take doxycycline to keep it under control. So if I get to 6dpo and no massive break out I’ll be excited!
I know I should say how old and wait to test but I’m also a POAS addict so no chance haha

Mine is never to severe, just 3 or 4 big hurty ones haha!
Yeah I think I'd go as far to say I'm a POAS addict too ha ha!!

Im definately a poas addict lol! Woolies had the 6+1 pack! I usually always get them at chemist warehouse too but my husband doesn't notice if i just add it to the shopping ;) haha

A few of you have mentioned fertility boost, what exactly is that? Is there a specific brand? I’m not finding a brand with that exact name. I’ve had just enough EWCM to notice it was there, barely any, so I’m wondering how I can increase it.

Im definately a poas addict lol! Woolies had the 6+1 pack! I usually always get them at chemist warehouse too but my husband doesn't notice if i just add it to the shopping ;) haha
Haha I do the same thing, if I add them to the grocery shop dh won’t ever know

Well my opks have escalated quickly. Yesterday it was almost completely blank and this morning it is getting close to positive (test line in the square box). Time to increase our bding!

DF56F010-61DC-48C2-BC09-1619426EC722.jpeg

6 dpo here.
Had some cramps this morning, slight backache, but nothing new to me, I got these symptoms every month during my lp phase.

Have some cheapies ( good ones though) at home, but don’t feel like testing this early. Somehow bfn makes me so sad and depressed, I decided not to test till 10 dpo, which is the day I usually start spotting anyway. good luck to all the ladies who got positive opk!

Omg you guys! Im in the bath crying because i decided on a whim to take another frer and theres a hint of a second line! Like more than a shadow!! I will post a pic from my laptop when I'm out the bath. Please please let this be real and see progression tomorrow

Im glad someone else can see it! Only 8dpo so hoping its not an evap/indent. (I've taken loads and never yet had a clear line like this in person).

I’m a bit worried that we have already missed out chance this month. Dh’s sperm is a bit slow and last two times I got pregnant we dtd the two days before my positive opk. Now it’s cd14 and we haven’t dtd since cd11. I wanted to last night but in the end we didn’t. I hope this afternoon won’t be too late...

Have you had a positive opk yet? Sorry if I missed it? You might be ok, a couple of people in here (myself included) have conceived through sex a good few days before ovulation

I think you should be ok, especially if you haven’t had a positive opk yet. This cycle only bd cd 8 and 12 and I got my positive opk on cd 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->