••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@motherofboys and @Lucy3 I had a nearly positive opk this morning. Mine tend to get positive very fast and then go negative really fast as well. I had a little bit of pinching o like pain, but not enough for me to think it’s ovulation for sure. I think my lh has either peaked while I was at work or will tonight. I only started having fertile cm this morning!

OK so if you ovulate today then thats means there's only like 3 days between dtd and o, which means you haven't missed your shot. Ds3 was from sex 5 days before

OK so if you ovulate today then thats means there's only like 3 days between dtd and o, which means you haven't missed your shot. Ds3 was from sex 5 days before
I hope so! I just don’t tend to get loads of fertile cm so I’m not confident that his swimmers are surviving for 3 days.

Ugh I took an opk this evening and I guess I oversaturated the test by accident because the reader couldn’t read it. The lines work like a normal opk. Does it look positive to you ladies?

CE401A5B-E380-4692-B6AD-D8589495FD47.jpeg

Omg I took another one an hour later since I’m apparently a crazy woman and I had to pee. It says it’s negative but now I’m not sure if maybe my urine wasn’t diluted enough...

And I thought I was going to be chill this cycle:haha:

C244F2E8-22CE-4030-96BD-A79F9CF4AF10.jpeg

Ugh I took an opk this evening and I guess I oversaturated the test by accident because the reader couldn’t read it. The lines work like a normal opk. Does it look positive to you ladies?

View attachment 1096112

Looks pretty poaitive to me! Ive had one go falsely neg due to dilute pee before, but also had one get super dark and hour later!

This mornings tests! Very slightly darker frer and there is a faint faint line on the cheapy this morning. Bith don't photgraph well though they're so faint!

In the past if i got a line in the arvo it was usually about the same the next morning so not disappointed as long as there is still a line I'm hopefuly tomorrow will be darker.

20210318_080222.jpg 20210318_080142.jpg

This mornings tests! Very slightly darker frer and there is a faint faint line on the cheapy this morning. Bith don't photgraph well though they're so faint!

In the past if i got a line in the arvo it was usually about the same the next morning so not disappointed as long as there is still a line I'm hopefuly tomorrow will be darker.

View attachment 1096116 View attachment 1096117
I see those lines yay!!

Just to let everyone know, my hcg has more than doubled in 48 hours and is over 1700 now at 5+2. It was 740 at 5+0.

I had two basically negative pregnancy tests at 5+0.

It still could go either way, but it’s good news for now. I still have zero symptoms except being so bloated I look 4 years pregnant.

That’s great news @loeylo !

@Teafor2 i find opks so addictive! And dodo cult to read/understand. Looks like you’re well into your fertile window?

Im about 4/5dpo now and I’m going crazy. Don’t think this is my lucky month but still managing to google every ‘symptom’ like a man woman

@loeylo thats amazing! Did they give any reasons as to why its still doubling but your hpts are negative?

Just to let everyone know, my hcg has more than doubled in 48 hours and is over 1700 now at 5+2. It was 740 at 5+0.

It still could go either way, but it’s good news for now. I still have zero symptoms except being so bloated I look 4 years pregnant.

That is good news! Fingers crossed it keeps doubling for you!!

Yay I can see them @AlwaysTheAunt ! Trying to remember what you did this month? Anything different?

We used the sperm safe lube for the first time this month! (We used it the month we conceived our daughter too). And timed bd the day of positive opk. Thats about all that was different

Good to hear! We also timed bd for day of positive opk, hope I’ll be joining you soon :)

View attachment 1096116 View attachment 1096117

Awww awesome I can see those lines!! happy for you!! I hope they get darker

That's awesome news loeylo, have been hoping for you!!

Ugh. 7dpo today.... did a frer this morning, not sure why lol!! nothing. Feeling super crap about the whole ttc thing like it's just never going to happen for us. I know I wouldn't see anything 7dpo any how, but doesn't stop me feeling like a failure about it. Only 6 months in but ughhh.

7 days till I test! Trying to not cave and test early this time round.

I also have my first infertility appointment with an OB next week. Anything in particular I should know or ask? We are trying for our second - our first is 8 years old and was conceived when I missed a few pills . Didn’t think it would be this hard to get pregnant again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->