••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@loeylo That’s such great news!! When will they be able to get you in for a scan?

Okay so I think my peak was probably yesterday during the day. I ended up having a lot of o pain last night that started around 5 and has stopped now. I wasn’t able to test though until 8.45 in the evening and I ended up over-saturating the test. Here is my test from this morning. I think it looks like it’s getting lighter.

tmi question...
When I woke up this morning I had so much wet cm that I was literally running down my legs. Not sure if it’s from bding before bed though or if it’s actually fertile cm. I had the same thing yesterday as well, but it was much less than today and we didn’t bd the night before. Does anyone else get this when they bd before bed? It doesn’t happen all the time or when we do it during the day, which is why I’m thinking maybe it’s cm and not just semen? Or maybe just a combination? :shock:

I’ll take another opk this afternoon and see if they’re getting lighter or not.

BF833969-37E8-41CD-A7AA-95214F80D820.jpeg

@loeylo thats amazing! Did they give any reasons as to why its still doubling but your hpts are negative?

No - they aren’t actually negative, my morning ones are still positive but getting lighter. It’s still well within range although under average for my dates so maybe my urine is just diluted? It was just at triage so I’ve to call EPAS for a plan of action. I’d imagine it’ll just be wait til my scan on Tuesday.

@loeylo That’s such great news!! When will they be able to get you in for a scan?

Okay so I think my peak was probably yesterday during the day. I ended up having a lot of o pain last night that started around 5 and has stopped now. I wasn’t able to test though until 8.45 in the evening and I ended up over-saturating the test. Here is my test from this morning. I think it looks like it’s getting lighter.

tmi question...
When I woke up this morning I had so much wet cm that I was literally running down my legs. Not sure if it’s from bding before bed though or if it’s actually fertile cm. I had the same thing yesterday as well, but it was much less than today and we didn’t bd the night before. Does anyone else get this when they bd before bed? It doesn’t happen all the time or when we do it during the day, which is why I’m thinking maybe it’s cm and not just semen? Or maybe just a combination? :shock:

View attachment 1096121
My scan is on Tuesday. They could probably bring me in before then with those hcg numbers, but df works until Saturday, EPAS is shut on Sunday and I’m in work on Monday. I’m WFH and df is off on Tuesday, and my scan is when dd is at school. I think I’ll keep it.

Just to let everyone know, my hcg has more than doubled in 48 hours and is over 1700 now at 5+2. It was 740 at 5+0.

I had two basically negative pregnancy tests at 5+0.

It still could go either way, but it’s good news for now. I still have zero symptoms except being so bloated I look 4 years pregnant.

That's great news. I've got everything crossed for you!

tmi question...

View attachment 1096121
I get lots of EWCM and for me BDing makes more the next day, so I think it’s maybe a combo of CM and semen. Think it must be a good sign to have plenty though! I hope you caught the eggie/eggies!

This mornings tests! Very slightly darker frer and there is a faint faint line on the cheapy this morning. Bith don't photgraph well though they're so faint!

In the past if i got a line in the arvo it was usually about the same the next morning so not disappointed as long as there is still a line I'm hopefuly tomorrow will be darker.

View attachment 1096116 View attachment 1096117

I see it! Good luck!

AFM.. still struggling so I haven't been 100% following the thread :shy: but we did get 1 BD in on the day I had a positive OPK so FX. Currently 5 dpo and will probably start testing on 8 dpo since AF shows at 10 dpo. But I don't have my normal ovulation symptoms this month so I'm not sure I even "O"d tbh

Well I got all the bding I could out the way. I had a lot of ewcm says my man. Fx’d. I actually get to test twice this month. Really hoping this is a lucky month for me lol idk when I’ll test. I actually don’t want to bother counting. So I’ll just try to keep busy. I think my guy is going to propose to me very soon lmao so I’m thinking about that:angelnot:

AFM.. still struggling so I haven't been 100% following the thread :shy: but we did get 1 BD in on the day I had a positive OPK so FX. Currently 5 dpo and will probably start testing on 8 dpo since AF shows at 10 dpo. But I don't have my normal ovulation symptoms this month so I'm not sure I even "O"d tbh
Sorry you’re struggling atm. We are testing buddies, I’m just coming into 5dpo :)

@J_and_D Thank you :)

But I am feeling a lot less confident that things are progressing. After a few losses...lack of progression is never a good sign.

10 dpo had a nice FRER line, but but obvious.
11 dpo had a VERY nice FRER line and almost invisible IC's
12dpo FRER lighter (about half lighter) but IC'S were darker
13 dpo...have no more FRER but my ic is slightly lighter..

I'm really trying to hold out. But ....just really feeling sad and unhopeful.

(pics are in my journal if you wanna see)

@realbeauty86 A potential proposal is a great distraction!

@sallyhansen76 So sorry your lines are getting lighter :-(

My opk is definitely lighter. I think my peak was yesterday and I just messed up the test by over saturating it. I can’t believe how fast my opk went from nothing to positive.

I’ll start my progesterone tomorrow or the next night just to be sure ovulation had definitely passed. I didn’t get super clear instructions on how soon after ovulation to take the progesterone. Online it says 2-3 days after o so I’ll just stick with that.

4F48476C-26B4-4D24-A301-805D74F259CA.jpeg

Question. Right after ovulation how long does the ewcm last??? I have honestly never paid that much attention but early morning bding and my guy says it’s still white. It’s not yeast or anything. I would know that much lol. O day was Tuesday

@realbeauty86 mine seems to last for a while. Is it super stretchy? I didnt know much about anything until I came one this site when ttc my first. Never paid attention nor had any reason to lol. Google also is a great help, I had to to figure out the different cm consistencies. You got a peak on an opk right? Ovulation is generally 12-48 hours after the peak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->