••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@sallyhansen76 hope its just the hcg fluctuating or diluted urine - yesterdays lines were so good!

@Teafor2 yay for the tww!

Getting into my fertile time now. Should Ov around Sunday/Monday. Bd last night and will again tomorrow, sunday and monday. This is my last month trying so really hoping and praying this is my month. [-o<

Sorry @J_and_D. One time is all it takes so hopefully you get a snuggly beany to bring something positive into your life :)

I'm 7/8dpo . Fmu test. Looks like even though we only dtd day of or at 1dpo it worked!! Have 1 more of these 10miu then I bring out the other brand in a few days. Please be a sticky baby!! Don't think I can handle another loss. Praying the fertility boost helps this time.
No denying this line. OMG:yipee::wohoo:
PicsArt_03-18-12.11.50.jpg 20210318_114318.jpg

I'm 7/8dpo . Fmu test. Looks like even though we only dtd day of or at 1dpo it worked!! Have 1 more of these 10miu then I bring out the other brand in a few days. Please be a sticky baby!! Don't think I can handle another loss. Praying the fertility boost helps this time.
View attachment 1096145 View attachment 1096146
That's a great line! Hope this is it for you :D

View attachment 1096145 View attachment 1096146
Congratulations hun xxx

Absolutely fantastic news @loeylo I'm so happy ure levels doubled.
As for the scan I wud definitely hold out until next week, I think its from week 6 u can see a HB.
Not sure if u can any earlier. I've had scans at just over 5 weeks and all u cud really see was the gestational sack so I think having it when u do u will hopefully get to see a little more and hopefully a flashing HB.[-o<

@sallyhansen76
Urghhhh I'm so sorry ure tests are getting lighter hon but i am hoping and praying its just ure pee is more diluted. I know when I was testing really early on I got fainter lines on ICs at 12dpo and really believed it was another CP, but I held for a few hours and tested again and got darker lines. ICs can be a bit temperamental. Are u ordering more Frer?

@AlwaysTheAunt did u test again sweet?

@JessaBear36 I am literally so happy for u hon u must be supper dupper fertile to fall pregnant so much I'm just praying this time it sticks?

Cud be worth speaking to ure doctor about baby aspirin? I started taking 75mg from my BFP.
Stick beanie stick [-o<

@realbeauty86
I found I had EWCM 2 days b4 ovulation and right after O it wud dry up.
Good luck hon.

Good luck to all u other ladies that have just O or just about to O or waiting to test.
:dust:

@realbeauty86 mine seems to last for a while. Is it super stretchy? I didnt know much about anything until I came one this site when ttc my first. Never paid attention nor had any reason to lol. Google also is a great help, I had to to figure out the different cm consistencies. You got a peak on an opk right? Ovulation is generally 12-48 hours after the peak.
Yes. My app was right and I got the positive on Tuesday. Idk about how stretchy lol I didn’t stick my hand up there to see. Didn’t know it was stretchy lol. It sounds interesting when bding.

Thanks E1.

@Suggerhoney as you know its not getting pregnant thats the problem its staying that way. I'm done ttc so let's hope baby sticks!! Hopefully the fertility boost helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->