••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@sallyhansen76 hope its just the hcg fluctuating or diluted urine - yesterdays lines were so good!

@Teafor2 yay for the tww!

Getting into my fertile time now. Should Ov around Sunday/Monday. Bd last night and will again tomorrow, sunday and monday. This is my last month trying so really hoping and praying this is my month. [-o<
Praying for us both. If I don’t get knocked up this month, I’ll lay off and focus on my marriage in August

Thanks E1.

@Suggerhoney as you know its not getting pregnant thats the problem its staying that way. I'm done ttc so let's hope baby sticks!! Hopefully the fertility boost helps.

Yes it definitely does seem to be the sticking part but I'm really hoping this one is ure supper sticky Rainbow hon this just has to be it [-o<

@JessaBear36 Congratulations!! Those lines are obvious!

@realbeauty86 During bd (or arousal in general) isn’t a good time to check for fertile cm because you could confuse it with your vaginal lubrication, which feels similar to ewcm. This website has good information on the different types of cm and how to check it: Cervical Mucus Monitoring | Time to Conceive

@realbeauty86 I dont go up there either lol. I just wipe before I pee and use the toilet paper to see how it is. The most fertile cervical mucus is egg white and it literally looks and stretches like egg whites.

Well I was not expecting it to be this dark already - almost didn't even test today since Im only cd12 and not expecting Ov for another 3-4 days but had globs of ewcm today and had held for about 4 hrs so went for it. Got a high reading on my Premom app. Woo may be getting into the tww earlier than I thought. Bd timing has been great so far if I Ov early :)

C17F53E3-2783-45C6-9A0D-7F352C2D05AE.jpeg

Well, its morning here and fmu tests were both bfn. So must've been the dreaded indents! :(

Pics are in my testing thread.

Congratulations @JessaBear36 fingers crossed its a sticky bean and the stuff helps!

Well, its morning here and fmu tests were both bfn. So must've been the dreaded indents! :(

Congratulations @JessaBear36 fingers crossed its a sticky bean and the stuff helps!
I hope the fertility boost helps too. Supposed to help with lining ect.

Sorry your tests were negative =(

Thanks everyone smu test has the faint line again so no idea what to believe at this point.
Hopefully we can still go away tomorrow so i wont take any tests with me so i cant fret about lines.

That sucks, hoping tomorrow your lines are there again!! How many dpo are you now??

8dpo for me today and :bfn: going to hold off until Sunday at 10dpo to test again.. maybe even Monday.

That sucks, hoping tomorrow your lines are there again!! How many dpo are you now??

8dpo for me today and :bfn: going to hold off until Sunday at 10dpo to test again.. maybe even Monday.

10dpo today. Trying my hardest to hold off testing again. Its so hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"