••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

I may be absolutely nuts but I swear I can feel something wriggling into the right side of my uterus right next to my pelvic bone. I got a clump of very thick, almost yellow cm today, trying to convince myself it’s the start of my mucus plug :lol:

AlwaysTheAunt I see that too. I really hope it was just a case of diluted pee or something and now you'll get a bfp

@AlwaysTheAunt , that’s so exiting!!
I cannot see anything on my phone (I never do, probably have to change the light settings:oops:), but if you see it in person, it’s there!
I got a very faint line with my daughter at 14 dpo, and never retested, as I was extreemely relaxed back then.

Try to relax, everything will be fine! :)

Sorry you’re struggling atm. We are testing buddies, I’m just coming into 5dpo :)
Tbh... I lack will power once 6 dpo happens and I'll probably start testing Saturday lol and thanks... I appreciate it :)

@Teafor2 mine is fast too. I have to test a minimum of 2x a day when I'm getting close to "O" otherwise I'd miss it lol

@sallyhansen76 I have everything crosed for you!

@JessaBear36 congratulations!!

@Rach87 thanks. I'm afraid of further heartbreak right now so I'm almost afraid to even test tbh

@Suggerhoney wow you're 12 weeks!!! Time really does fly!

@AlwaysTheAunt I definitely see something. It's catching my eye!

Afm... still don't have my usually post "O" symptoms so I'm doubting i actually ovulated. Been thinking more about adding in temping to confirm. I actually have an appt with the O.B. in 2 weeks to discuss fertility and options (I'm 38). This is the 5 cycle but I'm 5.5 months in due to a wierd long cycle.

@Rach87
Ooooow looks like ure going to O soon hon that's almost peak eeeeek. Im ok. For me the first trimester has dragged on and on. I have my dating scan today and screening bloods and I'm a bag of nerves but praying everything will be great and baby is healthy.
Good luck sweety I really hope to see a BFP. I ovulated early with this one:p

@Skye75
I had BFN at 8dpo and no symptoms then BFP at 10dpo but faint. Really thought I was out did not feel pregnant at all. Good luck sweet.

@AlwaysTheAunt
I so see that line on that Frer.

@JessaBear36
Can't wait to see todays tests. :) I hope the fertility boost does help[-o<

I may be absolutely nuts but I swear I can feel something wriggling into the right side of my uterus right next to my pelvic bone. I got a clump of very thick, almost yellow cm today, trying to convince myself it’s the start of my mucus plug :lol:

Oooow I hope so hon. I had sharp stitch pains that came and went on the right just above the pubic bone and then left at 6 and 10 dpo. Kind of felt like pulling stitch pains. Bit hard to explain but it definitely made me wonder what is that haha. I got a faint BFP at 10dpo. Stark white negative at 8dpo. I had no symptoms either. Good luck

Tbh... I lack will power once 6 dpo happens and I'll probably start testing Saturday lol and thanks... I appreciate it :)

@Teafor2 mine is fast too. I have to test a minimum of 2x a day when I'm getting close to "O" otherwise I'd miss it lol

@sallyhansen76 I have everything crosed for you!

@JessaBear36 congratulations!!

@Rach87 thanks. I'm afraid of further heartbreak right now so I'm almost afraid to even test tbh

@Suggerhoney wow you're 12 weeks!!! Time really does fly!

@AlwaysTheAunt I definitely see something. It's catching my eye!

Thank u hon. For me it's dragged and dragged but when I was ttc and seeing pregnancy tickers it felt like they got really far really quick. Some womon got pregnant and gave birth and we was still trying but we got there in the end.
Hope u get ure BFP in a few days sweet u need something nice to happen after all u have been through. Hugs <3

It’s been awhile since I surfed BnB (but I am far from new to TTC). I am very AMA. I have been TTC a sibling for my 4 year old rainbow baby since she was 6 or 8 weeks old knowing I had no time to waste. I’ve had LOTS of chemicals over those years.

Well, I am LOSING it over here right now. I’m 11 DPO (and honestly I’ve always gotten my first vvfl on the later side of 10-12 DPO). I took an FRER and a Pregmate hpt this morning. The FRER was negative but there was a vvfl on the pregmate (and honest I had a vvfl on a pregmate last night too but I’ve seen dye runs on them that look positive so I shrugged it off and figured I’d test again this morning). Since it is still a faint line but the FRER is still negative, I took out a Clinical Guard and a Femometer hpt dipstick (yes, I know I’m revealing myself to be a psychotic POAS addict with a ridiculous hpt stash! ). The result on the clinical guard is iffy. Could be a squinter. Could be line eye. The Femometer is unquestionably positive. I’m excited at this point but thinking about how incredibly weird this is. So, I take another Femometer. It is not obviously positive. It’s an iffy one. At this point, I am truly losing my mind. I begin to think, “well, maybe they mislabeled a Femometer lh test as an hpt test.” So, I took a Femometer lh test. No. The lh test is super dark. So, that is not the answer. At this point, I have to assume that my hCG is rising but it’s just hovering at a detectable level. Does anyone have any other thoughts? Sorry for the zillion tests.

03E41E59-82BE-452D-B92A-07570E8B8AB4.jpeg 0B41953A-CCA2-479A-AB94-7813A4BCBDA4.jpeg E20EF283-F7B0-44A7-A3C3-1748DCEF7302.jpeg D6C249A6-C335-480F-9FA6-9DBBB50776AB.jpeg B7DE79EF-B97B-4FE4-BAF3-99CE9DA600EF.jpeg

It’s been awhile since I surfed BnB (but I am far from new to TTC). I am very AMA. I have been TTC a sibling for my 4 year old rainbow baby since she was 6 or 8 weeks old knowing I had no time to waste. I’ve had LOTS of chemicals over those years.

Well, I am LOSING it over here right now. I’m 11 DPO (and honestly I’ve always gotten my first vvfl on the later side of 10-12 DPO). I took an FRER and a Pregmate hpt this morning. The FRER was negative but there was a vvfl on the pregmate (and honest I had a vvfl on a pregmate last night too but I’ve seen dye runs on them that look positive so I shrugged it off and figured I’d test again this morning). Since it is still a faint line but the FRER is still negative, I took out a Clinical Guard and a Femometer hpt dipstick (yes, I know I’m revealing myself to be a psychotic POAS addict with a ridiculous hpt stash! ). The result on the clinical guard is iffy. Could be a squinter. Could be line eye. The Femometer is unquestionably positive. I’m excited at this point but thinking about how incredibly weird this is. So, I take another Femometer. It is not obviously positive. It’s an iffy one. At this point, I am truly losing my mind. I begin to think, “well, maybe they mislabeled a Femometer lh test as an hpt test.” So, I took a Femometer lh test. No. The lh test is super dark. So, that is not the answer. At this point, I have to assume that my hCG is rising but it’s just hovering at a detectable level. Does anyone have any other thoughts? Sorry for the zillion tests.

View attachment 1096180 View attachment 1096181 View attachment 1096182 View attachment 1096183 View attachment 1096184

I'm seeing lines on some, obviously the super dark one but a couple with very faint lines. I'm guessing fluctuations in urine concentration and also test sensitivity? Im not familiar with most of the brands you've used so unsure. Fingers crossed this is the start of a bfp for you

I'm seeing lines on some, obviously the super dark one but a couple with very faint lines. I'm guessing fluctuations in urine concentration and also test sensitivity? Im not familiar with most of the brands you've used so unsure. Fingers crossed this is the start of a bfp for you
Thank you. I remember you from when I was struggling in my TTC journey to conceive my 4 year old. I actually recognize quite a few people. I appreciate that. It makes me feel like less of a newby. Lol

Thank you. I remember you from when I was struggling in my TTC journey to conceive my 4 year old. I actually recognize quite a few people. I appreciate that. It makes me feel like less of a newby. Lol
Oh really? I'm terrible with names unless I talk to them regularly :haha: I'm trying to remember if I was TTC then too. Ds4 and ds5 have both been LTTTC so it's possible

Oh really? I'm terrible with names unless I talk to them regularly :haha: I'm trying to remember if I was TTC then too. Ds4 and ds5 have both been LTTTC so it's possible
I totally understand. DD3 (the 4 year old) was born in Feb 2017. We TTC her for nearly 3 years and suffered two losses. As I said, we started TTC again 6-8 weeks after she was born. So, I can empathize with the the LTTTC journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->