••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

It’s been awhile since I surfed BnB (but I am far from new to TTC). I am very AMA. I have been TTC a sibling for my 4 year old rainbow baby since she was 6 or 8 weeks old knowing I had no time to waste. I’ve had LOTS of chemicals over those years.

Well, I am LOSING it over here right now. I’m 11 DPO (and honestly I’ve always gotten my first vvfl on the later side of 10-12 DPO). I took an FRER and a Pregmate hpt this morning. The FRER was negative but there was a vvfl on the pregmate (and honest I had a vvfl on a pregmate last night too but I’ve seen dye runs on them that look positive so I shrugged it off and figured I’d test again this morning). Since it is still a faint line but the FRER is still negative, I took out a Clinical Guard and a Femometer hpt dipstick (yes, I know I’m revealing myself to be a psychotic POAS addict with a ridiculous hpt stash! ). The result on the clinical guard is iffy. Could be a squinter. Could be line eye. The Femometer is unquestionably positive. I’m excited at this point but thinking about how incredibly weird this is. So, I take another Femometer. It is not obviously positive. It’s an iffy one. At this point, I am truly losing my mind. I begin to think, “well, maybe they mislabeled a Femometer lh test as an hpt test.” So, I took a Femometer lh test. No. The lh test is super dark. So, that is not the answer. At this point, I have to assume that my hCG is rising but it’s just hovering at a detectable level. Does anyone have any other thoughts? Sorry for the zillion tests.

View attachment 1096180 View attachment 1096181 View attachment 1096182 View attachment 1096183 View attachment 1096184

I can see lines on all of these i have terrible line eye though. But fingers crossed for you for a sticky bean!

Morning ladies had few days off here while af was around. Cd7 today and 10days u til O. Gonna try bd every other day over next 10 days surely will hit the spot

Sounds like a good plan @Lozb - cover those bases!

@TTC74 really hope your lines become more obvious. Sending lots of :dust:

@TTC74 I can see lines, some of those are very clear! When will you test again? I used to just do FMU tests but I found last time around I actually got better positives in the afternoon! Good luck! :dust:

@TTC74 I definitely remember you! I was active from beginning of 2017 till about mid 2018 and had 3 early mc's in that time. Back again last Sept time.
It's nice to see you again :)
I can see the lines you mean, its a bit odd especially with the frer still being negative but I hate those things! I really hope it's the start of a lovely sticky bfp for you though xx

It’s been awhile since I surfed BnB (but I am far from new to TTC). I am very AMA. I have been TTC a sibling for my 4 year old rainbow baby since she was 6 or 8 weeks old knowing I had no time to waste. I’ve had LOTS of chemicals over those years.

Well, I am LOSING it over here right now. I’m 11 DPO (and honestly I’ve always gotten my first vvfl on the later side of 10-12 DPO). I took an FRER and a Pregmate hpt this morning. The FRER was negative but there was a vvfl on the pregmate (and honest I had a vvfl on a pregmate last night too but I’ve seen dye runs on them that look positive so I shrugged it off and figured I’d test again this morning). Since it is still a faint line but the FRER is still negative, I took out a Clinical Guard and a Femometer hpt dipstick (yes, I know I’m revealing myself to be a psychotic POAS addict with a ridiculous hpt stash! ). The result on the clinical guard is iffy. Could be a squinter. Could be line eye. The Femometer is unquestionably positive. I’m excited at this point but thinking about how incredibly weird this is. So, I take another Femometer. It is not obviously positive. It’s an iffy one. At this point, I am truly losing my mind. I begin to think, “well, maybe they mislabeled a Femometer lh test as an hpt test.” So, I took a Femometer lh test. No. The lh test is super dark. So, that is not the answer. At this point, I have to assume that my hCG is rising but it’s just hovering at a detectable level. Does anyone have any other thoughts? Sorry for the zillion tests.

View attachment 1096180 View attachment 1096181 View attachment 1096182 View attachment 1096183 View attachment 1096184

I see lines on all tests hon. The femometer is so dark.
Hope this is finally it for you hon

I totally understand. DD3 (the 4 year old) was born in Feb 2017. We TTC her for nearly 3 years and suffered two losses. As I said, we started TTC again 6-8 weeks after she was born. So, I can empathize with the the LTTTC journey.
LTTTC sucks. I really hope this is your bfp.

Hi could you Please tell me if you had this experienced before what that mean?
On my test it says Not Pregnant
Confused

20210319_142328.jpg

Is that an open digital test? I had the same many years ago and was told that it's common for digital to have 2 lines, they don't work the same as standard tests where a second line means pregnant even if it's faint.

Is that an open digital test? I had the same many years ago and was told that it's common for digital to have 2 lines, they don't work the same as standard tests where a second line means pregnant even if it's faint.
Yes it the clear blue which also shows you how many weeks you are pregnant...So it negative then :/ but there are 3 lines so confusing

@TTC74 I remember you too! Sorry youre still here mama. But happy to have you with us again. I see a line on the frer, pregmate and the dark test, cant see anything on the other two. Hope this is it!

Last edited:
Yes it the clear blue which also shows you how many weeks you are pregnant...So it negative then :/ but there are 3 lines so confusing
All I can suggest is testing again unfortunately. I probably wouldn't use a digital again until your period is late. They *should* take the confusion out of things but they are so much less sensitive than line tests and when you're POAS addicts who open tests like we do they only add to the confusion.

Hi could you Please tell me if you had this experienced before what that mean?
On my test it says Not Pregnant
Confused

View attachment 1096213
Yes clearblue digitals always have 3 lines. Unlike normal tests it works off the intensity of the line rather than a line being there if you know what I mean. It’s just an indicator it’s worked. The single test line is a weeks indication line. It’s definitely negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->