••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

All I can suggest is testing again unfortunately. I probably wouldn't use a digital again until your period is late. They *should* take the confusion out of things but they are so much less sensitive than line tests and when you're POAS addicts who open tests like we do they only add to the confusion.
I tried test from sainsburys 2packs for 3.65 i think. It was negative a got mínuse but 2 hours later it came up like evap or faint line . I just feel so confused. I just deal with it ok i am not pregnant then i went back to the toilet and see the test again i don't why i just did that again feeling like crackhead‍♀️

20210319_220451.jpg

Yay, almost at the 2ww @Rach87 !
I’m about 6/7dpo and not going to test anytime soon unless I get sore bbs. I always get them before a bfp so unless I do I’ll just wait it out. I feel a bit burnt from last cycle with the chemical and don’t want that roller coaster again :-(

Well still not a clear full line this morning. There was one but its dried lighter and ive had 1 spot of bloody cm in my underwear... i did spot with my daughter then get clear lines that afternoon so will test late today and see what happens. Im losing hope though with lack of progression :(

@AlwaysTheAunt youre in such limbo which is so hard, it’s great there’s a line though. Keep us posted on how you get in. Are you still going away?
Does anyone have experience with using opks around 6/7dpo? I thought I’d pee on one as not as scary as a hpt and there’s a second line but not as strong as the control line but pretty dark. I’m def not ovulating, could it be good news or just that I have some lh still in my system? Any success stories?

@AlwaysTheAunt youre in such limbo which is so hard, it’s great there’s a line though. Keep us posted on how you get in. Are you still going away?
Does anyone have experience with using opks around 6/7dpo? I thought I’d pee on one as not as scary as a hpt and there’s a second line but not as strong as the control line but pretty dark. I’m def not ovulating, could it be good news or just that I have some lh still in my system? Any success stories?
Thanks :) fingers crossed it does progress and my fmu is just crap lol

You can have lh in your system the whole month i believe? With my daughter i had a second line quite visible the whole time, but now i hardly have a second line, so depends on the person i guess? :) i know the lh can pick up on hcg but i wouldn't think until later dpo (i only tested that theory at 14dpo when i was pregnant and blazing pos).

@AlwaysTheAunt - I can relate to being in limbo. It’s no fun at all. Fingers crossed for your clear line later.

@Lucy3 - I always heard that OPKs don’t really turn positive until you are pretty clearly testing positive on hpts (which wouldn’t be true at 7/8 DPO). Having said that, I had such a borderline hCG yesterday that I had a positive hpt on some ICs but negative on others and negative FRER. Lh was blazing positive. So, this whole OPKs detect hCG too business is pretty foreign to me! Good luck, though!

Thanks TTC74, I’ll put away to opks (for now). I’ve got some intense bright blue veins on my bbs today, I know I’m totally symptom spotting but this is a good one :D

Well still not a clear full line this morning. There was one but its dried lighter and ive had 1 spot of bloody cm in my underwear... i did spot with my daughter then get clear lines that afternoon so will test late today and see what happens. Im losing hope though with lack of progression :(

I've got everything crossed for you :hugs:

@AlwaysTheAunt Ugh the ttc limbo sucks so bad. I hope your tests darken up!

3 dpo today and I started my progesterone last night. I’m going to try really hard not to symptom spot this month. The two months I had chemicals I had no symptoms until after I missed my period. Last month I had all of these pinchy cramps but they must have just been from the progesterone because I wasn’t pregnant.

Good morning ladies,
9 dpo here and I wiped a pinkish cm last night and this morning, so I guess I am out.
It’s really annoying as my period is due on Wednesday next week.
The same happened to me last cycle, I’ve started spotting 5 days before my period! I was taking one of those ‘baby wish’ pregnancy herbal teas ( I live in Germany, there are quite popular here) and vitex, and it seemed to cause this spotting before the period, I never had it before 5 days before the period, max. 2 days!
I didn’t take anything this cycle, so was hoping it gets back to normal.
Is there anyone with a “spotting few days before the period” experience? Is it normal and what can be the reason? Should I worry?
This month I also planned bd right after I got positive opk, previous months were more like ntnp, so I had big hopes this would be it this month.
But, somehow, I’m not as disappointed as I thought I would be, phew\\:D/

good luck to all the ladies who are testing / waiting out the next days

One of my IC brands is all over the place in terms of darkness (alth They are all positive to varying degrees). This brand seems to give the most consistent results (from the same sample I mean). Here is today’s test (which is darker than yesterday’s test). Fingers crossed!

EFB79F42-7445-41BC-9E5F-24160C10648F.jpeg

One of my IC brands is all over the place in terms of darkness (alth They are all positive to varying degrees). This brand seems to give the most consistent results (from the same sample I mean). Here is today’s test (which is darker than yesterday’s test). Fingers crossed!

View attachment 1096252
BnB totally ate my line!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"