••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Like in here i can see evap line ?
I want to give up but still got the feeling. It just bothering me

View attachment 1096254
I can see a little something on that pic. It is SO hard to give up. I will literally test until AF comes because I keep thinking maybe I implanted late, maybe my wee was diluted etc etc

I can see a little something on that pic. It is SO hard to give up. I will literally test until AF comes because I keep thinking maybe I implanted late, maybe my wee was diluted etc etc
Yeah that true i wanted to give up but still have the feeling that i might be pregnant :( i say to my self i will wait a week and then test but i am inpatience.. so fingers cross it will be true and we will be pregnant baby dust too you and everyone who is trying ❤

@TTC74 That's a lovely wee line!! Looking good!! Can't wait to watch it progress xx

@Lulin Sorry you are going through this. I'm the same as can't let go of a faint line until I start bleeding properly. This cycle I'm not testing early as it's too stressful (Ok I do say that every month but I mean it this time :haha:) I know it's hard and a lot of tests are showing us all faint lines that aren't real. Wishing you luck though x

Afm....cd14 and my opk is same as control, will need to wait and see if it gets darker later or tomorrow as often happens OR if my temp goes up tomorrow or Monday. Regardless we need more bd!! So far we have done cd6, 8, 10, & 12. So plan tonight and perhaps tomorrow too if he's up for it. Quite a bit of ewcm now so fingers crossed.

Oh I got some tubes of concieve plus lube....I don't really need it for lubrication but I was (over)thinking about the internal environment for sperm lol. Like maybe my environment isn't very hospitable? Wondering if to try some?

20210320_112135.jpg

Here is my progression over the past 2 days with the Pregmate dipsticks. I feel like if it was going to be a successful pregnancy, I would for sure be getting a line on an FRER by now, though.

C9A78B44-FF35-4288-855E-093CDACA748C.jpeg

@TTC74 That's a lovely wee line!! Looking good!! Can't wait to watch it progress xx

@Lulin Sorry you are going through this. I'm the same as can't let go of a faint line until I start bleeding properly. This cycle I'm not testing early as it's too stressful (Ok I do say that every month but I mean it this time :haha:) I know it's hard and a lot of tests are showing us all faint lines that aren't real. Wishing you luck though x

Afm....cd14 and my opk is same as control, will need to wait and see if it gets darker later or tomorrow as often happens OR if my temp goes up tomorrow or Monday. Regardless we need more bd!! So far we have done cd6, 8, 10, & 12. So plan tonight and perhaps tomorrow too if he's up for it. Quite a bit of ewcm now so fingers crossed.

Oh I got some tubes of concieve plus lube....I don't really need it for lubrication but I was (over)thinking about the internal environment for sperm lol. Like maybe my environment isn't very hospitable? Wondering if to try some?

View attachment 1096256
Thank u x fingers cross

Hi again so inside it look like that any suggestion? Evap or faint?‍♀️♀️

20210320_123547.jpg

@Lulin I can definitely see what you mean, and I would also not be able to rest until I knew for sure! As I'm sure you know, blue dyes aren't popular with many on here- and I see why, because they do seem to have worse evaps.. have you used pink dye ones yet, even cheapies?

I've been following this thread avidly, I was on one of these a few months back(maybe Jan? Or December...) ..I got a bit stressed and obsessed as it was though with TTC so took a few months out- how it can take over your life and almost every thought! I wish I'd put myself down on this one now as I got my BFP 3 days ago and had quite an unusual IB which I thought I might share as a positive bleeding outcome with you guys... As I see the "how much/how long" qu on here a lot regarding IB.
So briefly, I O'd on the 6th which was CD 16 or 17 (strong OPK the day before and a lot of sharp ov pain on one side the next day!) So was due af on Tuesday just gone (CD 28, I'm quite regular)but on CD 27 started bleeding. Medium heavy. Deffo enough to be a light period, and followed quite a normal period path- started dark, went through some dark red and pink bleeding and then brownish, I even used a tampon overnight. Quite deep cramps. This would have been 9 dpo. So obviously every month I keep testing a few days past AF starting "just in case" and so I tested the next day with a frer, and pretty obvious BFP!! I was shaking. I wondered if it was an early loss even (though that didn't make much sense as the bfp came after the bleeding and the day before it was stark as stark white could be !)
Since then have used up my ICs and taken another frer, a digi and two cheap blue dyes from Tesco, and got good/normal progression.
All in all, bleeding lasted about three days. Hope this helps anyone that is wondering or worried about IB!

@wannanewbaby wow theres no question there! Lol

@Fuchsia1412 yay congrats! I can add you to the front page if you’d like?

lighter opks for me so calling today O day even though Im pretty sure I Ov’d yesterday evening. Loads of ov pain and ewcm. Today nuthin. Testing in 7 days!!

@TTC74 that progression on the pregmates looks great. Weird though nothing is showing on the frer? Those are 6.3miu and the pregmates are 25miu. Can you have bloods drawn at the OB?

@Lucy3 i have a pretty decent line on my opks all month. LH is always in our system, just fluctuates throughout the cycle

@TTC74 that progression on the pregmates looks great. Weird though nothing is showing on the frer? Those are 6.3miu and the pregmates are 25miu. Can you have bloods drawn at the OB?
I’ll be in trial all day Monday (I’m a lawyer). If I still have a line on Tuesday, I definitely will.

No frer left, but tested on a cheapy and still no line. That and increased spotting i think im having another chemical :( due wednesday but i usually get spotting a few days before my cycle starts so pretty normal pre-af for me. I'm devastated I was so hoping this was my month. I might be a bit less active as next month i would be due around christmas so won't be trying. I'm sure ill still stalk though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->