••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@Fuchsia1412 congratulations! X

@TTC74 Yeah I was wondering about the strength of the strip tests. There is definite progression on them. Got everything crossed for you x

@Rach87 hope the 7 days goes quickly and good luck! I might manage to squeeze in a test this month if I do ovulate this weekend. Feeling quite nauseous this evening so think we are good. 10dpo would be about the 31st, I defo don't want to test before then.
Really hope this is your lucky month :dust:

@AlwaysTheAunt so sorry about the spotting and bfn :hugs:

@Lulin I can definitely see what you mean, and I would also not be able to rest until I knew for sure! As I'm sure you know, blue dyes aren't popular with many on here- and I see why, because they do seem to have worse evaps.. have you used pink dye ones yet, even cheapies?
Yes, finally someone who knows what i mean by it. Thank you . evap line nearly looks like faint line ‍♀️ i didn't try yet the pink ones, but i tried the clearblue test, were it showed me not pregnant. so i opened it up ‍♀️ got 3 lines which gave me hope and then again i got answer saying they all have 3 lines so again i was back so i told my self no more (test no more stress ) i will wait another week then i will try again and if i got negative i just have to deal with it that i am not pregnant.

@Fuchsia1412 - Congrats!

@Rach87 - I’m also hoping for a quick passing week for you. I normally O on CD15 or so. This month I had so much stress, I Od on CD24. So, it was a LONG wait to test. In other words, the waiting really is no fun!

@AlwaysTheAunt - Sorry to hear that you feel like AF is imminent.

@Lulin - Limbo is the absolute worst!

Speaking of limbo, I have not been successful at beta positive test other than middle of the night and FMU samples. That is incredibly discouraging. I can’t help but think, shouldn’t I be able to get a middle of the day positive (even a very, very faint one) by now?! I’m exhausted. So, I’m going to bed early. I went to wee but knew I only had a 1-1.5 hour hold. The result gave mea little hope until we see what morning brings. Very faint. It’s a start, though, with super dilute urine!

786233E3-B851-4364-B7F8-ABD15B5561DA.jpeg 4A19ECCD-FD5A-4F9D-AB9E-04318DC6E7A3.jpeg

@Fuchsia1412 - Congrats!

@Rach87 - I’m also hoping for a quick passing week for you. I normally O on CD15 or so. This month I had so much stress, I Od on CD24. So, it was a LONG wait to test. In other words, the waiting really is no fun!

@AlwaysTheAunt - Sorry to hear that you feel like AF is imminent.

@Lulin - Limbo is the absolute worst!

Speaking of limbo, I have not been successful at beta positive test other than middle of the night and FMU samples. That is incredibly discouraging. I can’t help but think, shouldn’t I be able to get a middle of the day positive (even a very, very faint one) by now?! I’m exhausted. So, I’m going to bed early. I went to wee but knew I only had a 1-1.5 hour hold. The result gave mea little hope until we see what morning brings. Very faint. It’s a start, though, with super dilute urine!

View attachment 1096304 View attachment 1096305
So what test is the best accurate to use? X

So what test is the best accurate to use? X
I think Wondfos. I would have sworn by FRERs (with their steep price tag) before this experience. Femometers are not good because there is so much variability in the amount of dye in each test that measuring progression is impossible. Pregmate are good. I’m having good luck with them in terms of consistency of dye from test to test. I got some wondfos today. They seem to also have a consistent amount of dye in them from test to test but seem to be a little more sensitive. I’d go with the wondfos. For what it’s worth, I’ve also tried clinical guard dipsticks this month. Some blogs put them as one of the best. Others literally have them as the worst. I have not had any luck with them at all.

@TTC74 girlll ure eggo is preggo I see all the lines on all tests.
If u look at my 10dpo Frer my line was so so faint but my ICs at 10dpo was slightly darker.
Screenshot_20210320-233910_Chrome.jpg
As u can see I know there faint. But at 10dpo u can see a faint line.

Here is the frer look at the 10dpo one u can barely see a line Screenshot_20210320-233856_Chrome.jpg
That bottom test is Answer and I got a clear line stealer on that as u can see and they are 25mlU. Frer did this around 23dpo maybe 22dpo and there supposed to be more sensitive. I reckon they have changed the sensitivity with Frer but won't tell us because they still want us to pay a bomb for them.

@Lulin
I can maybe see something very faint. Being in limbo sucks I'm so sorry ure going through this and hope u get clear answers soon.

@wannanewbaby
That is blazing hon. Good luck

@Rach87
Really hope the next 7 days go by quickly for u sweet.

Good luck to all u ladies I'm here shaking my pom poms and rooting u all on. Esp my long term trying ladies I I this so badly for u guys

@Lucy3

I was like u hon. Only new I was pregnant because sore boobs was a classic sign.

But with this pregnancy I only had very very minor sore boobs (just the right) at 6 to 7dpo then NOTHING. I thought for sure it was from the progesterone from ovulation.
Tested BFN at 8dpo then faint lines at 10dpo.

Thought I was out for sure so it was a shock.

I had 4 back to back chemicals last year and because I had no symptoms I thought this one was going to go the same way.

Even tho with the chemicals I had symptoms but they wud fizzle out then the bleeding.

Anyway zero symptoms with this one. Everyone kept telling me not all pregnancies are the same but I was so stuck on the sore boobs thing that I thought i wasn't pregnant.

But I was.
Sore boobs and neasea started at 6 weeks but even then were off and on.

So please don't worry if u don't get sore boobs it does not mean u are out.
Good luck sweet cheering u all on over here <3

Thanks so much @Suggerhoney. I feel very similar to you, had very minor bb pain but definitely not consistent nor bad. I was thinking as we have more pregnancies maybe our bodies get used to the pregnancy hormones and don’t react as much? With my first my bbs were bad but second not nearly as much... who knows! Hope you’re doing well, really appreciate you checking in. :hugs:

Welcome to the tww @Rach87 ! Hope you can get through the next week without fixating on ‘symptoms’ like me!

@TTC74 looking forward to seeing your next test!

@BabyBrain80 and @wannanewbaby thise opks are looking great !

@Teafor2 good luck with the progesterone. 3dpo...not toooo long before testing time begins.

@AlwaysTheAunt totally get not wantj f to ttc next month with it being Christmas baby time. I have a Christmas baby and it’s not ideal!

Welcome to the tww @Rach87 ! Hope you can get through the next week without fixating on ‘symptoms’ like me!

@TTC74 looking forward to seeing your next test!

@BabyBrain80 and @wannanewbaby thise opks are looking great !

@Teafor2 good luck with the progesterone. 3dpo...not toooo long before testing time begins.

@AlwaysTheAunt totally get not wantj f to ttc next month with it being Christmas baby time. I have a Christmas baby and it’s not ideal!
I like to wait until I’m at least 13 dpo... so it still feels like forever!

My friend is a christmas baby and she absolutely hates her birthday :( i dont think her parents made it special. Being the end of november for me felt bad enough.

That was a lot of catching up to do haha
I remember you too @TTC74 from when I was ttc in 2018/19.

I have no idea what's going on with me. I had my ovulation on cd20. But I'm now getting high fertility again. Im cd 28 and 8dpo x

Screenshot_20210321-085139_Clearblue.jpg

@Skye75 oh yes! Very much a line there, no problems seeing that!
@Rach87 I'm so rubbish at remembering even a page back...it was you who offered to put me on front page? Awww thanks, yeah go on then why not, it'll be nice to see!!!
@AlwaysTheAunt oh nooooo this will be a late Nov baby for me! Haha well we'll have to make extra effort! I've always thought that my January baby had the sore deal as Jan is such a grim month...
@Lulin I agree, if using the internet cheapies, I have only just used the Wondfo this time, and I think they're good- I usually see US ladies recommending, but I'm in the UK. I used femometer too and they're rubbish, no darkening for ages. My 15 dpo Wondfo makes me feel reassured- I often just like own brand pharmacy random tests too, pink line ones. Digi are less sensitive, I'm sure other ladies will echo that, so don't be totally put off by them. I'm so sorry if it turns out they were evaps, it's really heartbreaking when you've been agonising over lines for a few days. ...I was looking for a heart emoji, the emojis are very weird on here, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->