••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

I really think birthday's are what you make of them. My husband, mum and nephew are all December. My mum didn't like it but my husband and nephew do.
Skye75 I'm seeing that line clearly

Hoping and praying so hard that my period doesn't come like the two chemicals I had in Dec and January :( so stressed out

@Skye75 - fingers crossed for a sticky bean this time.

AFM - I don’t think I’ve got a sticky bean. Here is the test array with today’s added to the bottom. While I didn’t get as good of a hold at any point last night (I slept horribly), give the passage of time, it still shouldn’t be getting lighter. Plus, I’m still not getting positive FRERs. So, I’m preparing for another heartbreak.

03D2C7F1-ECB4-4A9B-B341-9171F8B5F27F.jpeg

@Skye75 Those lines are super obvious! How many dpo are you? Really hope this is a sticky baby!

Thank you everyone to being too polite x your advice really helps me it gives me a hope and better outlook :)
I will test again on wednesday then i will update x

@Skye75 thats a great line congrats!! Can I add it to the front?

@TTC74 sorry mama - hope you have a good day in court tomorrow and get a good line Tuesday :)

Last edited:
11 dpo and stark white negative... I'll use a digital tomorrow just in case but this is not going to be my month... I feel sad, I had high hopes with this month, I "felt pregnant"

Sorry @elencor it's so tough seeing those blank tests. Remember the digis aren't very sensitive though

Last edited:
@Skye75
Ure lines look like mine at 10dpo with this one.
I know how hard this part is, the waiting for the lines to get darker. I've had 6 chemicals in total and also a loss at 10+4 weeks, 4 of the chemicals were last year and that was so hard going through one after the other.
When I found out i was pregnant with this one I was feeking out so much but this time my lines got darker.
The only thing I did differently this time around was being on Galatanised Macca Root 2000mg and Folate since the end of October and when I got my faint lines at 10dpo I started taking 75mg baby aspirin as advised and I really think all those things helped this one to stick.
Ure Frer looks lovely and is way darker than mine at 10dpo, ure frer looks like mine at 11dpo.
So I really hope this is a supper sticky beanie.
Sending u loads of very sticky healthy baby dust:dust:

@TTC74
Oh no I am so sorry hon.:hugs:

@elencor
So sorry for the BFN hon :hugs:

@Teafor2
Good luck for when u test hon really rooting for u. [-o<

@Lucy3
Good luck sweet [-o<

That was a lot of catching up to do haha
I remember you too @TTC74 from when I was ttc in 2018/19.

I have no idea what's going on with me. I had my ovulation on cd20. But I'm now getting high fertility again. Im cd 28 and 8dpo x

View attachment 1096314

Thats interesting hon have u tested with HPT?
U can get positive OPKs when pregnant I got one at 13 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->